Various reasons :wink: lmao
HahhaLOOL that's me! Sick name right :tongue:
Original post by Maryb_101
Various reasons :wink: lmao
HahhaLOOL that's me! Sick name right :tongue:

whatever floats ur boat :tongue:
lool yh it is haha, I didn't expect it to be u lol
OUT OF WORK YAY

Met someone under the influence of drugs at work. Made my day.

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App
Reply 6907
What is it like in Pakistan?
Original post by Zeegie
Hey you alrite? :smile:

Heyy I'm Good Thanx :smile: & Youu? Xx

Why is there a Pakistani thread anyway? This is so fresh

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Mullah.S

It's amazing.
Nothing like here.

Eerm I've Only Been Pakistan A Couple Of Times & I'm Gonna Go This March As Well & Its Quite Cool In Pakistan Only Coz It's A Different Environment & The Weather Is Gorgeous :biggrin: x

It's like world war 3

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by FizzyBaybiiee
Eerm I've Only Been Pakistan A Couple Of Times & I'm Gonna Go This March As Well & Its Quite Cool In Pakistan Only Coz It's A Different Environment & The Weather Is Gorgeous :biggrin: x

The weather is gorgeous? Yeah we will see about that when u come back as a sri lankan

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 6914
Original post by study beats
It's like world war 3

Posted from TSR Mobile

Original post by FizzyBaybiiee

Original post by AlligatorSky
It's amazing.
Nothing like here.

What is everyones opinion on osama bin laden. Do you think he was hiding in pakistan, deceiving the pakistani government? Or were the government aware? Or do you think it wasn't actually BL? Or could it be possible that all the BL is fabrication?

Also, what would happen if I took my scarf off in pakistan? Would I be flagellated?
What is everyones opinion on osama bin laden. Do you think he was hiding in pakistan, deceiving the pakistani government? Or were the government aware? Or do you think it wasn't actually BL? Or could it be possible that all the BL is fabrication?

I think they captured him a long time ago but only let the news out so that Obama could win the elections again.

And obviously the part about him being in Pakistan, is just the whole world trying to make us look bad.

Or maybe Obama paid Zardari, that's very possible too. Or maybe he got 10% of Obama's pay or something.

And in my whole school, 3 girls wore headscarves. That's out of like 100 girls. You don't have to wear it there.
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 6916
I think they captured him a long time ago but only let the news out so that Obama could win the elections again.

And obviously the part about him being in Pakistan, is just the whole world trying to make us look bad.

Or maybe Obama paid Zardari, that's very possible too. Or maybe he got 10% of Obama's pay or something.

Why is Obama and Osama sounding so similar? Could it be a conspiracy?

They did not showing body or face of BL.

Is pakistan a secular?
Why is Obama and Osama sounding so similar? Could it be a conspiracy?

They did not showing body or face of BL.

Is pakistan a secular?

No I don't think their names have anything to with it.
Yes, exactly. After all the search for Osama I would expect them to preserve his body or something, the dumping him in the ocean thing doesn't make sense.

Um. Not really. There are people who care about religion. And a lot who don't too. It's sort of a mixture.
Reply 6918
No I don't think their names have anything to with it.
Yes, exactly. After all the search for Osama I would expect them to preserve his body or something, the dumping him in the ocean thing doesn't make sense.

Um. Not really. There are people who care about religion. And a lot who don't too. It's sort of a mixture.

Is the law dependant on any religion?

Also, do they have zoorkhane in pakistan? All the men in my family is going zoorkhane, my mother telling me not to marry man who do not have being do it because they are really like woman :P
Is the law dependant on any religion?

Also, do they have zoorkhane in pakistan? All the men in my family is going zoorkhane, my mother telling me not to marry man who do not have being do it because they are really like woman :P

That I'm not sure. But it should be since it's the 'Islamic' Republic of Pakistan.

I have no idea what that is.

Latest

Trending

Trending