The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Maryb_101
For those who are sat here and haven't prayed namaaz go pray it before you go to hell.

..........................?
Are you confusing threads?
This is not the Islamic society.

NOT ALL PAKISTANI'S ARE MUSLIMS ijs.....

I do respect how religious you are but i dont think someone would pray just because you said so, if they're gunna pray, they'll pray because it is the moral thing to do. So erm... quiet please. :smile:

Thanks.
(edited 11 years ago)
I thought you lot were on about green cards then.. haha lol... :redface:
Original post by LegendX

How did you know that Pakistani people have a green passport? Unless that means you're a pakistani? I doubt you were sad enough to search that up. :rolleyes:

haha nice one...
hey.. how are you? how's it going??
Original post by ..Bakhtawar..
haha nice one...
hey.. how are you? how's it going??

hello! Im okay, just a bit depressed after a recent interview but meh, life goes on. Aside from that, its all good. how about you? :smile:
Reply 6944
Original post by Maryb_101
For those who are sat here and haven't prayed namaaz go pray it before you go to hell.

I don't pray :colone:
Original post by LegendX
hello! Im okay, just a bit depressed after a recent interview but meh, life goes on. Aside from that, its all good. how about you? :smile:

:smile: oh why? interview was okay...wasn't it? i'm alright... just on TSR relaxing.. had a busy day... very tiring... how's studies going?
Original post by Revent

no?
Original post by Revent

According to his post, you should prepare to go to hell.
Sorry to break it to you.
I am a Pakistani obviously
:smile: oh why? interview was okay...wasn't it? i'm alright... just on TSR relaxing.. had a busy day... very tiring... how's studies going?

Yeah i guess, ah okay sounds good. Studies are okay i suppose.:smile:
Reply 6950
Original post by LegendX

her* and Maryam's a gori, not a gora, that's why her username is Mary :teehee: a gori's name :lol:

Hell sounds hot :wink:

no?

Well, I prayed jumma few months ago, and then eid before that :tongue: that's about it though :laugh:
Original post by Revent
her* and Maryam's a gori, not a gora, that's why her username is Mary :teehee: a gori's name :lol:

Hell sounds hot :wink:

Well, I prayed jumma few months ago, and then eid before that :tongue: that's about it though :laugh:

okay... jaisi tumhari marzi.. no one can force you... can i ask a question if you don't mind??
Reply 6952
okay... jaisi tumhari marzi.. no one can force you... can i ask a question if you don't mind??

Shoot. :smile:
Original post by Revent
Shoot. :smile:

don't mind... how come you don't?? do you not feel like it or???...
Reply 6954
don't mind... how come you don't?? do you not feel like it or???...

Let's put it this way, I became a hafiz because I was bribed with a gba sp :giggle:
Original post by Revent
Let's put it this way, I became a hafiz because I was bribed with a gba sp :giggle:

sorry but i don't get it.. :frown:
Reply 6956
sorry but i don't get it.. :frown:

I just don't care anymore tbh. My faith became really weakened after certain events in the past.
Reply 6957
Original post by LegendX

lmao
Reply 6958
Original post by student room sk
you should go there :wink:

As if you will meet me there :wink:
Original post by Revent
Yeah, they went clubbing, not my thing really :tongue:

Thanks :smile: If you want to study Med, check my sig for helpful information :smile:

Thank You :smile: & YaaaY I'll Defo Be Checking It Out x

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App

Latest

Trending

Trending