Who is from London here?

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App

In From London! (: x

Reply 6961
Original post by FizzyBaybiiee
Hey I'm Good Thank Youu & Wassup? (: xx

Hey im not too bad :smile: good to hear ur doing well :biggrin: aaahhh i see you are hoping to study med :smile: ive got an interview tomorrow loooollll its nerve wracking, but yes do check out revents sig as it is very useful and informative xxxxxx

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 6962
Original post by LegendX

How did you know that Pakistani people have a green passport? Unless that means you're a pakistani? I doubt you were sad enough to search that up. :rolleyes:

Lol that actually made me rofl :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Zeegie
Hey im not too bad :smile: good to hear ur doing well :biggrin: aaahhh i see you are hoping to study med :smile: ive got an interview tomorrow loooollll its nerve wracking, but yes do check out revents sig as it is very useful and informative xxxxxx

Posted from TSR Mobile

That's Good To Hear :smile: & Yess I Am Altho I Kno It's Really Tough To Get In & That Kinda Puts Me Of :/ & Aaawr GOOD LUCK! :biggrin: I Hope It Goes Well For You xx

Some people are so easy to wind up :rofl:
Original post by ..Bakhtawar..
okay... jaisi tumhari marzi.. no one can force you... can i ask a question if you don't mind??

Hha hey you :wink: remember me from your other thread :tongue:
I was just trolling lol.
Original post by LegendX
..........................?
Are you confusing threads?
This is not the Islamic society.

NOT ALL PAKISTANI'S ARE MUSLIMS ijs.....

I do respect how religious you are but i dont think someone would pray just because you said so, if they're gunna pray, they'll pray because it is the moral thing to do. So erm... quiet please. :smile:

Thanks.

Firstly, i know that majority, if not everyone here is a muslim, otherwise i wouldn't post what i did.
Secondly, praying salaah does not make you Islamic. It makes you a Muslim.
Thirdly, there's nothing wrong with what i said.
Fourthly, why Ssso serious?
So erm...quiet please.

:smile:
Thanks.
Original post by Revent
her* and Maryam's a gori, not a gora, that's why her username is Mary :teehee: a gori's name :lol:

:

I'm not a gori lmaoo atleast say im half white and half paki!! :tongue:
Original post by rizzl8
lmao

Well hello there..
I don't think we've met :tongue:
Original post by shuj.18
As if you will meet me there :wink:

maybe you could meet me... How do you know?? :wink:
That's Good To Hear :smile: & Yess I Am Altho I Kno It's Really Tough To Get In & That Kinda Puts Me Of :/ & Aaawr GOOD LUCK! :biggrin: I Hope It Goes Well For You xx

WHY OH WHY DO YOU USE CAPITAL LETTERS AT THE START OF EACH WORD? SORRY BUT IT'S JUST REEAAAALLLY ANNOYING.

And hello.
Original post by Maryb_101
Firstly, i know that majority, if not everyone here is a muslim, otherwise i wouldn't post what i did.
Secondly, praying salaah does not make you Islamic. It makes you a Muslim.
Thirdly, there's nothing wrong with what i said.
Fourthly, why Ssso serious?
So erm...quiet please.

:smile:
Thanks.

I wasn't trying to be serious. FYI, being Islamic (following Islam aka being a Muslim) and Muslim are the same thing, so I really don't know what you are trying to get at. So next time you tell someone to be quiet, actually bother researching what you say.

Good day.
Original post by Revent
I just don't care anymore tbh. My faith became really weakened after certain events in the past.

oh okay...
Hha hey you :wink: remember me from your other thread :tongue:
I was just trolling lol.

hey there.. :smile: of course i remember :smile:
i know... :smile: how are you anyway??... :smile:
Reply 6974

With the right preparation hopefully it will be fine :smile: you still have time so dw :smile: thanks i shall let u know how it goes :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by LegendX
I wasn't trying to be serious. FYI, being Islamic (following Islam aka being a Muslim) and Muslim are the same thing, so I really don't know what you are trying to get at. So next time you tell someone to be quiet, actually bother researching what you say.

Good day.

It is inaccurate to say, i read my salah therefore i am islamic. What you are meant to say is, i am reading salah/doing something made obligatory by islam, which therefore makes me a Muslim. Both are used interchangably, but it should be the latter argument which stands.

Lol do you even know what i have and have not researched?
Please do no patronise me. Thanks.

Edit:- the actual argument was about not reading salah therefore going to hell. Why don't you stick to that rather than what you just pointed out LOL.
(edited 11 years ago)
Original post by ..Bakhtawar..
hey there.. :smile: of course i remember :smile:
i know... :smile: how are you anyway??... :smile:

Lol i'm good. What about you?
It is inaccurate to say, i read my salah therefore i am islamic. What you are meant to say is, i am reading salah/doing something made obligatory by islam, which therefore makes me a Muslim. Both are used interchangably, but it should be the latter argument which stands.

Lol do you even know what i have and have not researched?
Please do no patronise me. Thanks.

Edit:- the actual argument was about not reading salah therefore going to hell. Why don't you stick to that rather than what you just pointed out LOL.

First bit all seemed like what my teacher says is something called 'waffle' so I didn't bother searching through it as it seemed like you didn't wanna point out your mistake.
Anyways, I apologize if I have hurt your feelings over anything that I may have said, I was not trying to be offensive at all but I can come across to be sometimes. :^_^:
Reply 6978
Well hello there..
I don't think we've met :tongue:

i believe not !

is it that obvious !
Reply 6979
Thank You :smile: & YaaaY I'll Defo Be Checking It Out x

sorry but why do you put capital letters in front of every word?... I've always wondered why some people consistently do this ?

Latest