The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 4220
Original post by Bude8
Jw, how often do you guys watch anime? Daily? Weekly?

This season, barely. The only shows I've been watching/keeping up with are Vividred, Puchimas and Inferno Cop. Most other seasons, it'd be at least every other day.
(edited 11 years ago)
another great ep of Pet Kanojo :love: finally just maybe it has gone through that thick skull of his that she likes him :rolleyes: :poke: also Ryunosuke is a poo poo head :unimpressed:

awesome ep of Magi, the ending was just beautiful :cry2:

Original post by AngryJellyfish
I'm not watching Sakurasou. :no: I found it a little too similar to Chuunibyou Demo Koi ga Shitai (based on the first episodes at least).

watch it :puppyeyes:

its so much better than chuuni :ninja:
oooh it just got a bit interesting at the end of the latest boku wa tomodachi :wink: ahh gota wait another week :pinch:

rika is such a great character :laugh:
man that red-haired bitch suddenly changing character like that in Kotoura-san, its just not right :wtf: :angry:
Reply 4224
So psycho-pass theories?

Spoiler

Reply 4225
Hajime No Ippo! Such a great anime for storyline. Plus the animation in general is pretty slick, especially in the matches
Reply 4226
Im not watching enough anime.:frown: I dont understand what you lot are talking about which hasnt happened in a long time. :s:

Almost caught up with naruto that filler got annoying and seems to contradict some of the main story :hmmm:.

Other than that I finished jormungand which I liked. And am continuing psycho pass.. the characters have grown on me though that grumpy detective guy who's name I forget looks like a butler. :erm:
Telford expo next weekend! :excited: I've put aside a lot of money for anime, manga and related merchandise, and have also marathoned a few of the manga series I've been collecting in order to make space for some new titles, as I'm forever seeing things at these expos that I didn't even realize were licensed! And even if I don't see anything of interest to me on the day, I can always spend it online when I get back. :p:

Is anyone else here planning on going?
Reply 4228
Telford expo next weekend! :excited: I've put aside a lot of money for anime, manga and related merchandise, and have also marathoned a few of the manga series I've been collecting in order to make space for some new titles, as I'm forever seeing things at these expos that I didn't even realize were licensed! And even if I don't see anything of interest to me on the day, I can always spend it online when I get back. :p:

Is anyone else here planning on going?

I was hoping to go for the first time since I missed the last london one. But Im not so sure if Ill be free then now.:sad:
catching up with Space Bros, Serika's story :cry2:

yay Mutta :woo: lol @ his facial expressions :mmm:
(edited 11 years ago)
Original post by eugenius 8
catching up with Space Bros, Serika's story :cry2:

yay Mutta :woo: lol @ his facial expressions :mmm:

It gets very epic very soon. :sadnod:
It gets very epic very soon. :sadnod:

damn was just gona take a break from space bros after the press conference now i wana keep on going after reading that :p:

:banana:

just finished ep 40 :nooo:
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 4232
HxH 35 :mmm:Hisoka just happened to answer a phonecall from gon whilst naked... Then does one of those faces when challenged to a fight. :giggle:

EDIT: Oh my god. :wtf: This was unexpected...

Spoiler

I dotn recall it being this overt in the previous series.:lolwut:
(edited 11 years ago)
ep 43 space bros :eek:

Spoiler

ah man so many tears in the next ep :cry2: :grin:
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 4234
:unimpressed: No HxH dont tell me you're skipping the york shin(no Im not calling it the translated "york new" :wtf:) arc and going straight to ..greed island.:mad:

EDIT:Nevermind remembered what's supposed to happen.:flute:
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 4235
Original post by vin
:unimpressed: No HxH dont tell me you're skipping the york shin(no Im not calling it the translated "york new" :wtf:) arc and going straight to ..greed island.:mad:

EDIT:Nevermind remembered what's supposed to happen.:flute:

That was the best arc of the series. :sadnod:

Not watching the remake anymore. :no:
Reply 4236
Original post by Aiko
That was the best arc of the series. :sadnod:

Not watching the remake anymore. :no:

That wasnt the post you were supposed to read.:sad:
ep 300 :woo: of shippuuden

Spoiler

was a bit reluctant with starting the new minami-ke series, thought i had gotten bored of these kind of slice of life shows but just watched the ova before it and i still enjoy it :woo: been a while since i watched something like this :h: roll on Tadaima :dance:
(edited 11 years ago)
Ended up watching all of Fairy Tail in 2 weeks...anime overload. :redface: But it's so damn awesome and I can't wait for the next few episodes. :^_^:

Also, the Fairy Tail movie subbed version is said to come out sometime this week :biggrin:

Latest

Trending

Trending