The Student Room Group

Spring Into Deloitte

Anyone applied to the spring into Deloitte program and got an offer? How would people compare Deloitte's spring program to that of the other members of the Big 4?
Reply 1
Hi, I have a place on the programme too. It is the first year Deloitte have run it so we can't compare it with any of the other big four.

It looks great though!
Reply 2
Congratulations on your offers!:smile: I'm currently waiting for the result of e-tray inbox exercise. How long were you waiting??
Is writing exercise the last stage of selection process?
Reply 3
Original post by UKglobal
Hi, I have a place on the programme too. It is the first year Deloitte have run it so we can't compare it with any of the other big four.

It looks great though!

Yeah I thought this was the first year they were running it because I couldn't find anything about previous years online, which office have you got an offer from? Have you accepted it?

Original post by mendant
Congratulations on your offers!:smile: I'm currently waiting for the result of e-tray inbox exercise. How long were you waiting??
Is writing exercise the last stage of selection process?

Yeah the writing exercise is the last stage of the process, they got back to me exactly a week after I'd completed the written exercise with an offer.
Reply 4
Anyone else?
Hi I've got a place on this program too ! Found out today
It seems many people have already got an offer. Did I apply too late? I submitted my application on the 26th Jan and got an email asking for my detailed academic record on the 30th and never heard back ever since. :frown: fingers crossed
Original post by Samantha303
It seems many people have already got an offer. Did I apply too late? I submitted my application on the 26th Jan and got an email asking for my detailed academic record on the 30th and never heard back ever since. :frown: fingers crossed

Maybe, when I applied they asked me for my academics in the original application form and following that I had to a numerical test as I passed the first initial screening.
Original post by Tremmel Smith
Maybe, when I applied they asked me for my academics in the original application form and following that I had to a numerical test as I passed the first initial screening.

When did you apply and how long did it take you to hear back after the application form stage? Thanks!
I applied around late December, and I passed the initial screening a day after sending in my appliction
Reply 10
Hi,

for those of you who've got accepted I have a slight query (really major):

I received an email directly from Deloitte after completing my e-tray written exercise saying I had successfully completed my written e-tray and they would get back to me within 5 working days.

I thought the last stage of the process was the e-tray written exercise so to my excitement I received an email 5 working days later congratulating me on having successfully completed the e-tray written exercise.

I assumed (probably wrongly so) that this was in fact congratulating me on gaining a place at Spring into Deloitte until a friend pointed out it might not be the case.

Having re-read that back I'm not surprised why I'm on here asking you this, but I'm assuming this is not in fact the 'congratulations!' I thought it was??

The email ended stating they will be in touch shortly regarding the next stage of the recruitment process.

Did anybody else get this email and if so what happened?

Thanks for reading :smile:
Original post by aknibbs1
Hi,

for those of you who've got accepted I have a slight query (really major):

I received an email directly from Deloitte after completing my e-tray written exercise saying I had successfully completed my written e-tray and they would get back to me within 5 working days.

I thought the last stage of the process was the e-tray written exercise so to my excitement I received an email 5 working days later congratulating me on having successfully completed the e-tray written exercise.

I assumed (probably wrongly so) that this was in fact congratulating me on gaining a place at Spring into Deloitte until a friend pointed out it might not be the case.

Having re-read that back I'm not surprised why I'm on here asking you this, but I'm assuming this is not in fact the 'congratulations!' I thought it was??

The email ended stating they will be in touch shortly regarding the next stage of the recruitment process.

Did anybody else get this email and if so what happened?

Thanks for reading :smile:

Hi mate I got that same email, that means you've passed the e-tray exercise and it is the last stage of the exercise and you will be offered a place on the program :smile:
Reply 12
Original post by Tremmel Smith
Hi mate I got that same email, that means you've passed the e-tray exercise and it is the last stage of the exercise and you will be offered a place on the program :smile:

thank you so much! :smile: that's awesome :smile:
Original post by aknibbs1
thank you so much! :smile: that's awesome :smile:

cool no worries , which office did you choose ?
Sorry, this probably a dead thread, but just in case: how did you guys find it?

I wish to apply for the 2014 programme but I don't quite where to "register" on the site, as it says the applications are open.

http://mycareer.deloitte.com/uk/en/university/work-experience/spring
Reply 15
Original post by actuarialmaestro:p

I wish to apply for the 2014 programme but I don't quite where to "register" on the site, as it says the applications are open.

Applications opened last year around December I think, so I'm guessing it would be similar this year, I really doubt applications are open yet.
Hi there

Applications will be opening in October time so keep an eye out on our website!

Thanks

Kate

Original post by actuarialmaestro:p

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending