This thread had become a dating website hehhhhh

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by DontJudge
This thread had become a dating website hehhhhh

Posted from TSR Mobile

I just like talking to any one and every one :tongue:
Original post by de_monies
I just like talking to any one and every one :tongue:

So what you're saying is. You aint too picky when looking for girls.

YOU LIKE THE GORIS???!!

Posted from TSR Mobile
So what you're saying is. You aint too picky when looking for girls.

YOU LIKE THE GORIS???!!

Posted from TSR Mobile

That's not what Im saying. I'm saying Im just a very talkative person. To whoever really. Besides, I only like one girl, who doesn't like me back the same way :cry2:

But I tend to get on with most people.
That's not what Im saying. I'm saying Im just a very talkative person. To whoever really. Besides, I only like one girl, who doesn't like me back the same way :cry2:

But I tend to get on with most people.

Bro you know what I'd do. Id bludy slap that bitch cos she's missing out on a great guy.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Bro you know what I'd do. Id bludy slap that bitch cos she's missing out on a great guy.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Lol noo. I don't hit any one, and definitely not a girl (Unless someone was beating me, then I might do some thing)

You can't force someone to like you, and there is no way in hell that I'd willingly want to upset someone I like (romantically or not)
Lol noo. I don't hit any one, and definitely not a girl (Unless someone was beating me, then I might do some thing)

You can't force someone to like you, and there is no way in hell that I'd willingly want to upset someone I like (romantically or not)

Bro ill give you some good advice init.

You should try your best not to fall in love with someone if they are not expressing the same interest. Otherwise you get yourself in a right pickle.

You should hit a girl if she hits you really hard. Other than that they shouldn't be hitting you in the first place cos that's like bare haram.

Posted from TSR Mobile

You should try your best not to fall in love with someone if they are not expressing the same interest. Otherwise you get yourself in a right pickle.

You should hit a girl if she hits you really hard. Other than that they shouldn't be hitting you in the first place cos that's like bare haram.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Lol. No girl (OK tell a lie, me and my sister used to fight as kids) has ever hit me, and I don't intend on hitting any one either.
Lol. No girl (OK tell a lie, me and my sister used to fight as kids) has ever hit me, and I don't intend on hitting any one either.

Yeah but just saying if you hit me. I would go Jackie Chan on you. No lie.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Yeah but just saying if you hit me. I would go Jackie Chan on you. No lie.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Well I wouldn't hit you, regardless! :wink:
Well I wouldn't hit you, regardless! :wink:

Hey hey why not. I like a challenge :wink:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hey hey why not. I like a challenge :wink:

Posted from TSR Mobile

You want guys to hit you? :s-smilie:
You want guys to hit you? :s-smilie:

Nahh. Don't want a guy to have the mentality of. Im not going to touch her as she is girl. Ya get me brah. Cos I may be small but suddenly I can bust out some kung fu panda moves. Expect the unexpected :wink2:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Nahh. Don't want a guy to have the mentality of. Im not going to touch her as she is girl. Ya get me brah. Cos I may be small but suddenly I can bust out some kung fu panda moves. Expect the unexpected :wink2:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Oh I get you, but I don't exactly get in to conflict with any one, so it's not really an issue for me :tongue:

How small is "small" btw?
Oh I get you, but I don't exactly get in to conflict with any one, so it's not really an issue for me :tongue:

How small is "small" btw?

Haha well im exact opposite with you . I get in conflict with alit of people.
As you have probably witnessed lol.

Small as in 5ft2 and 105lb nigguh :cool:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Haha well im exact opposite with you . I get in conflict with alit of people.
As you have probably witnessed lol.

Small as in 5ft2 and 105lb nigguh :cool:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Lol yeah. I think even me and you have been in an argument :biggrin:

Fair enoughs. Not that short then for a girl. Im 5 foot 7 or 8, and around 66Kg or so (I think)
Lol yeah. I think even me and you have been in an argument :biggrin:

Fair enoughs. Not that short then for a girl. Im 5 foot 7 or 8, and around 66Kg or so (I think)

Loool. Well arguments sometimes lead to a stronger friendship.

Yeah im tall for my race trust. But compared to gorai I come up to their knees broooo.
Whats 66kg in stones

Why you exchanging with me your height and weight. This aint a dating website you get me.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Loool. Well arguments sometimes lead to a stronger friendship.

Yeah im tall for my race trust. But compared to gorai I come up to their knees broooo.
Whats 66kg in stones

Why you exchanging with me your height and weight. This aint a dating website you get me.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Lol you told me your short. I asked how short, and you decided to tell me your weight as well :tongue:

Erm, apparently 10 stone and a half(ish)

Posted from TSR Mobile

Are you SURE you're the right person to give advice on girls? I bet you've never even talked to one. :nah:
Original post by LegendX

Are you SURE you're the right person to give advice on girls? I bet you've never even talked to one. :nah:

I think shes a girl herself?

Latest

Trending

Trending