The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

When i say to my cousin brother, some guy on tsr is giving me **** and he replies 'name, place, time' haha oooo
Original post by DontJudge
On my part? How Lol

Hey I didn't know you were back lol long time how u been?
Reply 7402
Original post by Maryamsaffiyah
you're a quran hafiz for goodness sakeeeeeeee. mashallah, that is so good. i'd love a guy that knew the quran by heart but i'd want them to be a practacing muslimm

Well, I might start practising in the near future but I don't see it happening right now :lol: I'm such a corrupt one :frown:
Reply 7403
Original post by Maryb_101
When i say to my cousin brother, some guy on tsr is giving me **** and he replies 'name, place, time' haha oooo

Revent, London, 22.46 :wink:

....? You're trying to threaten someone over a forum? Please get real, this is England, not Pakistan.
Original post by LegendX
....? You're trying to threaten someone over a forum? Please get real, this is England, not Pakistan.

You complete dumbass. I'm laughing at his response.

Oh okay, k I misread that one.

Are you from Pakistan? As in were you born there?
Original post by DontJudge
On my part? How Lol

Doesn't matter. You did include an unintended innuendo in there :tongue:
Original post by LegendX
Are you from Pakistan? As in were you born there?

No. I'm a UK baby. You?
Original post by de_monies
Doesn't matter. You did include an unintended innuendo in there :tongue:

Hi George.

Im confused?
No. I'm a UK baby. You?

I was born there however, I've lived In England for the majority of my life.
No. I'm a UK baby. You?

You didn't quote me, but gonna say that the UK refused to believe I was UK born when I was 1 :tongue: Got to say, Im pretty impressed that my 1 year old self got in to trouble with the high commission :biggrin:

Fugitive :tongue:

Original post by LegendX
Hi George.

Goood evening sir!
Im confused?

Her cousin is coming to beat you up because you said mean things to her. Did that clarify anything?
Original post by Revent
You're weird as well :lol:

Northerners, you mean fight in the mountains and wilderness? :mmm:

Hey, sup :smile:

Yeah, I've got an interest in you :wink:
and I'm a Londoner from NYC so yeah :tongue: North sucks :lol:

what are your priorities? :tongue: A friend wants me to go to Iceland with him this summer :lol: And another to Korea/Thailand/Japan next month/April :lol:

Lol..... No wonder- your from NYC!!! Shut up!! I hate you so much for that cause I'm so jealous!! I've always wanted to go there, were you born there?? Or just lived there for a short while or something?- before I forget I love how you can take something really simple and turn it into a sexual innuendo- lol (always makes me laugh) x
Original post by LegendX

That's like my mum. So what would you see yourself as then (on nationality) Pakistani or British?
Original post by LegendX
Her cousin is coming to beat you up because you said mean things to her. Did that clarify anything?

But sir, all I did was offer her many millions of Ugandan dollars. It was totally innocent :cry2:
Original post by LegendX

Wow what happened here?? Seems like someone's in some deep **** :rolleyes: x
You didn't quote me, but gonna say that the UK refused to believe I was UK born when I was 1 :tongue: Got to say, Im pretty impressed that my 1 year old self got in to trouble with the high commission :biggrin:

Fugitive :tongue:

Lool how come? Why didn't they believe you were born here? :L haha

Goood evening sir!

Original post by LegendX

Ohyrt...cool.

Latest

Trending

Trending