The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by de_monies
That's like my mum. So what would you see yourself as then (on nationality) Pakistani or British?

British. Though, I've never thought of it that way.
But sir, all I did was offer her many millions of Ugandan dollars. It was totally innocent :cry2:

Ikr, people are never happy. You're a good man. Maybe you should've told her about the pigeon infestation in her bank? Lol.
Original post by Maryb_101
Ohyrt...cool.

Are you in y13?
Original post by student room sk
Wow what happened here?? Seems like someone's in some deep **** :rolleyes: x

I blame Revent. He made an innuendo, and I followed up on it with another one. We both got in to trouble. Oops :colone:

Original post by Maryb_101
Lool how come? Why didn't they believe you were born here? :L haha

My grandma got really ill, and we got an emergency flight (like a couple of days notice) I was the only child at the time, so there's no "Oh, but what happens to x" etc..

I flew out, I guess without the normal procedures because I was just under the age of one ie: ordinarily there'd be no need for me to have a passport

When we came back, the authorities wouldn't let me in, because their reasoning was "This is not a British baby. You're smuggling a Pakistani born kid"

It didn't help that I apparently walked and talked, and basically clinged to all the old ladies in Pakistan, and apparently I wanted to sleep with "bay", despite her being ill :frown: so the authorities wouldn't really believe my parents.

It took about 6 months and me having an episode (with my grand dad and great uncle shouting like hell at my parents for taking me there - got a little back story for that, but a sad one :frown: ), to get all sorts of documents from the UK to Islamabad.

They finally accepted a birth certificate after about 6 months!

Original post by LegendX
British. Though, I've never thought of it that way.

Original post by LegendX
Ikr, people are never happy. You're a good man. Maybe you should've told her about the pigeon infestation in her bank? Lol.

Fair enoughs. I don't wish to do so now. I fear for my life. I try to be an honest business man, and this is how people repay me. This wouldn't happen in Uganda
(edited 11 years ago)
Wow what happened here?? Seems like someone's in some deep **** :rolleyes: x

Ikr. **** got real.
(edited 11 years ago)
I blame Revent. He made an innuendo, and I followed up on it with another one. We both got in to trouble. Oops :colone:

My grandma got really ill, and we got an emergency flight (like a couple of days notice) I was the only child at the time, so there's no "Oh, but what happens to x" etc..

I flew out, I guess without the normal procedures because I was just under the age of one ie: ordinarily there'd be no need for me to have a passport

When we came back, the authorities wouldn't let me in, because their reasoning was "This is not a British baby. You're smuggling a Pakistani born kid"

It didn't help that I apparently walked and talked, and basically clinged to all the old ladies in Pakistan, and apparently I wanted to sleep with "bay", despite her being ill :frown: so the authorities wouldn't really believe my parents.

It took about 6 months and me having an episode (with my grand dad and great uncle shouting like hell at my parents for taking me there - got a little back story for that, but a sad one :frown: ), to get all sorts of documents from the UK to Islamabad.
They finally accepted a birth certificate after about 6 months!

Revent is extremely funny with his stupid innuendos, what was yours??
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 7426
Lol..... No wonder- your from NYC!!! Shut up!! I hate you so much for that cause I'm so jealous!! I've always wanted to go there, were you born there?? Or just lived there for a short while or something?- before I forget I love how you can take something really simple and turn it into a sexual innuendo- lol (always makes me laugh) x

I was born and raised there :wink:
It's not ALL innuendo's :tongue: Sometimes I'm straight to the point. Like I want to sleep with you right now :sexface:
Reply 7427

I didn't get into trouble :tongue:

I wish I did though :wink: I really do need a spanking :teehee:
Original post by LegendX
Ikr. Shet got real.

Who took offence??
Original post by Maryamsaffiyah
you're a quran hafiz for goodness sakeeeeeeee. mashallah, that is so good. i'd love a guy that knew the quran by heart but i'd want them to be a practacing muslimm

You sound like you want to meet someone :tongue:

Revent is extremely funny with his stupid innuendos, what was yours??

I told him that he was doing it wrong :tongue:

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=2216680&page=370&p=41487746#post41487746

Original post by Revent
I didn't get into trouble :tongue:

I wish I did though :wink: I really do need a spanking :teehee:

Don't worry. I know a guy.

(edited 11 years ago)
Original post by Revent
I was born and raised there :wink:
It's not ALL innuendo's :tongue: Sometimes I'm straight to the point. Like I want to sleep with you right now :sexface:

How do you know that I'm not some weird creep on this?? Lol- now I realise you meant what you said about being a bad Muslim, lucky for you but unlucky for me- I'm not a great Muslim either (actually feel really bad whilst saying that) x

I don't think you did anything that bad x
Reply 7432
How do you know that I'm not some weird creep on this?? Lol- now I realise you meant what you said about being a bad Muslim, lucky for you but unlucky for me- I'm not a great Muslim either (actually feel really bad whilst saying that) x

I'll take my chances :wink: If you're a guy, I swing both ways anyway :teehee: What do you mean by unlucky for you? :wink: A night with me will be the best thing you'll ever experience :sexface:
I don't think you did anything that bad x

Yay! Im still blaming Revent :tongue:

Original post by Revent
I'll take my chances :wink: If you're a guy, I swing both ways anyway :teehee: What do you mean by unlucky for you? :wink: A night with me will be the best thing you'll ever experience :sexface:

I keep saying. This guy is still waiting for you :tongue:

EDIT: On a serious note, what do you think of this?

http://www.thenews.com.pk/article-88192-Worlds-tallest-building-to-be-built-in-Karachi

To me, it seems like they can spend $45 Billion on construction work, yet they can't feed the starving millions, but at the same time it brings work, and could be good for Pakistan's tourism industry, and bring people in to Pakistan, lifting people out of poverty :smile:
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 7435
I keep saying. This guy is still waiting for you :tongue:

EDIT: On a serious note, what do you think of this?

http://www.thenews.com.pk/article-88192-Worlds-tallest-building-to-be-built-in-Karachi

To me, it seems like they can spend $45 Billion on construction work, yet they can't feed the starving millions, but at the same time it brings work, and could be good for Pakistan's tourism industry, and bring people in to Pakistan, lifting people out of poverty :smile:

I like 'em big anyway :wink:

Idk, never REALLY been to Pakistan so dunno much about it.
Original post by Revent
I like 'em big anyway :wink:

Idk, never REALLY been to Pakistan so dunno much about it.

Fair enoughs. I've been about 3 or 4 times (Prefer it here :smile: ), but I like world politics a lot
Original post by Makaveli_The_Don

Wag1 where you at
(edited 11 years ago)

That's a ridiculously high amount of money, doubt it's 100% true. Still it's good if true.
Original post by Dhaal_Chawal
That's a ridiculously high amount of money, doubt it's 100% true. Still it's good if true.

Good?

Latest

Trending

Trending