The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 7440
Aik kamre main band ho
Aur chabi gum jaye

EDIT>>>>>>> Dear Negger,

Clearly the person you were locked in with managed to find a way out.

RE-EDIT>>>>> Come at me bitch.
(edited 11 years ago)
Original post by LegendX
Are you in y13?

Yeah.

Original post by de_monies

My grandma got really ill, and we got an emergency flight (like a couple of days notice) I was the only child at the time, so there's no "Oh, but what happens to x" etc..

I flew out, I guess without the normal procedures because I was just under the age of one ie: ordinarily there'd be no need for me to have a passport

When we came back, the authorities wouldn't let me in, because their reasoning was "This is not a British baby. You're smuggling a Pakistani born kid"

It didn't help that I apparently walked and talked, and basically clinged to all the old ladies in Pakistan, and apparently I wanted to sleep with "bay", despite her being ill :frown: so the authorities wouldn't really believe my parents.

It took about 6 months and me having an episode (with my grand dad and great uncle shouting like hell at my parents for taking me there - got a little back story for that, but a sad one :frown: ), to get all sorts of documents from the UK to Islamabad.

They finally accepted a birth certificate after about 6 months!

Wow. What a story. 'Bay' hahah awwwwwwwwwww you QT!!
Original post by Maryb_101
Yeah.

Uni next year? It gets tough :frown:

Original post by Maryb_101
Wow. What a story. 'Bay' hahah awwwwwwwwwww you QT!!

Original post by Revent
I'll take my chances :wink: If you're a guy, I swing both ways anyway :teehee: What do you mean by unlucky for you? :wink: A night with me will be the best thing you'll ever experience :sexface:

hahahaha, nah I'm still a girl not some creepy peado :teehee: does that mean your bisexual? and unlucky for me cause I'll probs be in hell or something :frown: I'm sure a night with someone as hillarious as you will be extremely worth it- I didn't doubt it :wink:
The Centaurus has opened in Islamabad today! :happy2:
(edited 11 years ago)
Original post by Zeegie
Aik kamre main band ho
Aur chabi gum jaye

english translation for me:
locked in a room and you lose the key??

is it correct? I'm gonna feel like a pro :biggrin:
Uni next year? It gets tough :frown:

Uni this year. What uear you in?
Lawl we call our gramps bay as well :tongue: love her xoxox she lives with us and she is such a LEDGE. :biggrin:
Original post by AlligatorSky
The Centaurus has opened in Islamabad today! :happy2:

What's Centaurus?? x
Original post by student room sk
What's Centaurus?? x

It's this 5 star hotel and a mall with like all the brands in it.

Pretty much the best thing in Islamabad unless the Pindis start flooding it.
It's this 5 star hotel and a mall with like all the brands in it.

Pretty much the best thing in Islamabad unless the Pindis start flooding it.

thanks- I didn't know

next question: what's pindis??
x
Reply 7450
Ffs.....am I the only one who doesn't have straight hair??!?!
You sound like you want to meet someone :tongue:

I told him that he was doing it wrong :tongue:

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=2216680&page=370&p=41487746#post41487746

Don't worry. I know a guy.

LMAO..... ugghgh he's so horrible with all that disgusting muscle- hate it so much :sigh: x

worst thing-I was with someone but not anymore :frown:
(edited 11 years ago)
thanks- I didn't know

next question: what's pindis??
x

Haha, they're like, Pindi boys/girls. Like, weird cheap people. I don't really know how to explain it.

Do you know who Awais lovely (the legend) is?
Haha, they're like, Pindi boys/girls. Like, weird cheap people. I don't really know how to explain it.

Do you know who Awais lovely (the legend) is?

Is that like someone on his thread?
sorry I'm pretty clueless :confused:- I haven't been to pakistan in 9 years so I don't know much if it's about Pakistan,
(if your wondering why i'm on this thread- i have no idea, but my grandad was Pakistani :colone:)
x
Original post by Zeegie
Ffs.....am I the only one who doesn't have straight hair??!?!

story of my life- I straighten my hair atleast 5 times every day- my natural hair is extremely curly and bushy and I hate it so much :frown:
Is that like someone on his thread?
sorry I'm pretty clueless :confused:- I haven't been to pakistan in 9 years so I don't know much if it's about Pakistan,
(if your wondering why i'm on this thread- i have no idea, but my grandad was Pakistani :colone:)
x

Nononono. He's this person on youtube.

Okay I got this from a blog it might make it easier:

Pindi boys are a huge mystery which people are yet to learn about. They have many attributes that people have never understood of which the following are very famous
1. Driving a Mehran (It has no AC) in June and July with its windows closed
2. Wearing sun glasses when there is no sun
3. Why pindi boys buy clothes which are not bought anywhere else in the world
4. Ride on bikes on 12th Rabbi-ul-Awal
Confused? These creatures are confusing

They're quite similar to boys from Slough or Southall.
Reply 7456
story of my life- I straighten my hair atleast 5 times every day- my natural hair is extremely curly and bushy and I hate it so much :frown:

Five times??? Well I bet it has gone straighter now then so even if you didn't straighten it, it would still be straight :smile: Mines is straight at the top and then it goes wavy at the end......it's just that my sis has always had straight hair and I'm like the odd one out in the fam lool...and out of all my relatives and everyone...just any person I see seems to have straight hair and dad told me I should put oil in it...I was like errr no thanks :/
Reply 7457
english translation for me:
locked in a room and you lose the key??

is it correct? I'm gonna feel like a pro :biggrin:

Hahaha yes :smile: :smile: it's an old song lool
Nononono. He's this person on youtube.

Okay I got this from a blog it might make it easier:

Pindi boys are a huge mystery which people are yet to learn about. They have many attributes that people have never understood of which the following are very famous
1. Driving a Mehran (It has no AC) in June and July with its windows closed
2. Wearing sun glasses when there is no sun
3. Why pindi boys buy clothes which are not bought anywhere else in the world
4. Ride on bikes on 12th Rabbi-ul-Awal
Confused? These creatures are confusing

They're quite similar to boys from Slough or Southall.

ahhhh...thankyou-so they're like mad chavs (or as we scotland=Neds) x
Original post by Zeegie
Five times??? Well I bet it has gone straighter now then so even if you didn't straighten it, it would still be straight :smile: Mines is straight at the top and then it goes wavy at the end......it's just that my sis has always had straight hair and I'm like the odd one out in the fam lool...and out of all my relatives and everyone...just any person I see seems to have straight hair and dad told me I should put oil in it...I was like errr no thanks :/

OMG, you should so use oil in your hair- I use it a lot, my hair is thicker and it's always like really soft (so worth it)
I feel like your telling me my life story -only difference me and my mum both have really curly hair and my sister's is straight- am so jealous of her hair.
my hair refuses to stay straight it's so frustrating :mad: x

Latest