The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by akhan096
yes we do, guessing your sister's on this??

yo:biggrin:
How old are you? Sorry I ask everyone new this.

Original post by student room sk
LOL, no I haven't seen what he looks like- maaaan, this thread just continues to get hilarious,
I'm guessing you have sweetheart (I'm still going to continue to show you i am older Love-LOL) x

Haha yeah I have, and I hate the word 'sweetheart' lol ewwww grim *shudder* -_- yeah thanks, i appreciate that haha, how old is your sister btw? I mean, what year is she in? :smile:
Reply 7521
I'm 15 and you ??

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 7522
Thank you, my sister refuses to think so- I wish you could tell her that.
and she just decided to make a student room account thingy now
she's only on this to cramp my style- LOL.

but sorry about her in advance- she's not bad- but you would know it's like a sister thing :redface:

Y are u so u !!! I'm actual not even bad I don't know what her problem is /:frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 7523
Leave :mad:

How about NO!!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 7524
Original post by LegendX
You got me, that was totally the reason. I thought that you wouldn't notice but you're the best detective I've seen. Are you sure you're not Sherlock Holmes?:holmes:

The rationality comment was too far, I'm going to tell the teacher on you.:bawling::bawling::bawling:

I'm his mum :colone:

oooohhh I'm shivering in my black lace knickerrrsssss
Original post by Zeegie
Hahahah my sis is like this too!! they'll make great friends :biggrin:

Yeah i am not sure why Aiman is on here...she just writes trollerific posts on everything.

Ahahah don't apologise, she seems cute...

But yes, I understanddddd.....are you the older one I presume?

older and better- we don't get on too well, she feels the need to copy me for everything :mad:
How about NO!!

Posted from TSR Mobile

How about AYE!!
Reply 7527
How about AYE!!

Raging I'm actual gonna slap yah

Posted from TSR Mobile
ahhhh...thankyou-so they're like mad chavs (or as we scotland=Neds) x

Well. Sort of. At least you get the idea.
Reply 7529
older and better- we don't get on too well, she feels the need to copy me for everything :mad:

This rings a bell :smile:
Original post by Zeegie
I'm his mum :colone:

oooohhh I'm shivering in my black lace knickerrrsssss

Wasn't Sherlock Holmes's mum like, really beautiful and peaceful and you're well....you.
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 7531

Aye aye the older the better !!! My ass I don't copy u !! Seriously get a life ur the one who always copies me !!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Aye aye the older the better !!! My ass I don't copy u !! Seriously get a life ur the one who always copies me !!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Why are you Pakistani people always fighting. So typical of you guys. This is why Pakistan is so corrupt.
I'm 15 and you ??

Posted from TSR Mobile

SAME! :smile: what year are you in?
Original post by LegendX
Why are you Pakistani people always fighting. So typical of you guys. This is why Pakistan is so corrupt.

maybe its cause we're sisters.....
Raging I'm actual gonna slap yah

Posted from TSR Mobile

......we'll discuss this,

anyways:

"does dominoes sell rice?"
and

"2l bottle of coke" not cock (LOL) stupid and no bad language :wink:

x

Posted from TSR Mobile
maybe its cause we're sisters.....

Is that not supposed to mean that you like love each other and stuff? You know, the kind of stuff that happens in films.
Original post by Zeegie
This rings a bell :smile:

the worst thing is- we have a gap of only a year and that's why we don't get on even more but we still have fun at times just depends

give her a coupla days and she will go.

If she doesn't.....MUM!!
LOL just jking
x
Original post by LegendX
Is that not supposed to mean that you like love each other and stuff? You know, the kind of stuff that happens in films.

Like you said- it happens in films,

maybe we'll get on more when we're older and away from each other or something but we don't hate each other either- you only argue with the ones you love- isn't it ??
x
Like you said- it happens in films,

maybe we'll get on more when we're older and away from each other or something but we don't hate each other either- you only argue with the ones you love- isn't it ??
x

Films are based on a true story though, sometimes anyway. On a different note the image in your avatar always confuses me.

Latest

Trending

Trending