The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 7580
Original post by salmon-aiman
SAME! :smile: what year are you in?

I'm in 4th year in high school what about u. ?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by LegendX
I wouldn't waste time reporting you, especially on a forum. Secondly, there is nothing that I could report you for. So please, do try to think a little before you speak. It's not hard.

Alright but calm the **** down.
Reply 7582
Original post by LegendX
Sureeeeeeee you meant that. It's okay, we all make mistakes right? I forgive you, I hope that helps you to sleep at night. When can I expect my apology?

I'm afraid despite your futile best efforts, your pardon is not going to aid my partial insomnia :s-smilie:

What apology? The one where I called you a HPOA? Oh yeah, DEEPLY sorry, it was joke. Which, due to your simple nature, you failed to understand.
Original post by DontJudge
Alright but calm the **** down.

First say sorry.
Original post by student room sk
english translation for me:
locked in a room and you lose the key??

is it correct? I'm gonna feel like a pro :biggrin:

Guessing you're like me, and a bit dodgy with your punjabi? :tongue:

Original post by Maryb_101
Uni this year. What uear you in?
Lawl we call our gramps bay as well :tongue: love her xoxox she lives with us and she is such a LEDGE. :biggrin:

Second year. First semester done.Yay! I used to call my grandma bay when I was really young, and when I was a bit older, I called her daady instead. She unfortunately passed away when I was about 9, though she passed away on the 27th roza, which I suppose was pretty good.

Got my great grandma here (on my Mum's side) in England atm. She has pneumonia :frown:

LMAO..... ugghgh he's so horrible with all that disgusting muscle- hate it so much :sigh: x

worst thing-I was with someone but not anymore :frown:

Aww. What happened? I personally have the issue of not being able to let go - like the girl I like doesn't like me "that way", and I don't have it in myself to perhaps meet other girls, despite girls saying I should have no issue with getting a girl :tongue: (Will PM reasons why, don't want to sound arrogant)

But I can't, because my heart belongs to that one girl, even though she doesn't like me back :frown: :cry2:

Original post by AlligatorSky
Nononono. He's this person on youtube.

Okay I got this from a blog it might make it easier:

Pindi boys are a huge mystery which people are yet to learn about. They have many attributes that people have never understood of which the following are very famous
1. Driving a Mehran (It has no AC) in June and July with its windows closed
2. Wearing sun glasses when there is no sun
3. Why pindi boys buy clothes which are not bought anywhere else in the world
4. Ride on bikes on 12th Rabbi-ul-Awal
Confused? These creatures are confusing

They're quite similar to boys from Slough or Southall.

Hey. I have to do that in snow, but because of a medical condition (that the NHS won't pay for, because they assume it should clear up.... eventually :tongue: )

Photophobia it's called, and I blame Pakistan. I didn't have photophobia until I went to Pakistan three years ago. On the bright side, I get to wear some pretty cool shades :d

just out of curiosity- Have you read 50 shades of grey by any chance?

I'm more than definite that your good at experimenting I can tell,

I PARTY!! honestly I was at a party and I don't remember anything now...:redface:
x

You drink then? Naughty naughty!

Original post by Maryb_101
Why can't people be ****ing straight up!? FFS.

What's wrong? We won't bite!

the highlighted above made me laugh a lot. Sad times wish i could see you but oh well it's life- I don't think i'll be coming London (probs Birmingham and Manchester) but it depends anyways), I'm sure your just saying that- Do you go out a lot?? cause you seem like the type to pick up chat up lines and use them a lot (which isn't something bad). My gay friend does the same- it's so funny x

That's near me :tongue:

Original post by LegendX
Deep down, we're all Indians.

This. I don't get why quite a lot of Pakistanis have this hatred of Indians. I mean, biologically, we are Indian....
(edited 11 years ago)
Original post by Zeegie
First of all, I haven't even stated which statistical test I used, because frankly, they will all reach the same conclusion. You are a simpleton.

Aiman does ISAs.

I got full marks in Biology GCSE.

I think I can survive without her help. She knows **** all about A-levels.

At uni, I sort of cheated a point on coursework. Yeah, it's only the one point, but it might have made a difference. Our grade points are weird ie: a 13 = 70%, 14 = 74%, 15 = 77%+

Most lecturers tell you your exact percentage, but this one told me that I got a 15, so it might have been the difference between me getting a 14 and a 15

Any way, we've got this weird and crazy lecturer (He's on my fb :tongue: ), and he mentioned in the lecture, that if you can mention "tits on a duck" in the coursework, I'll give you an extra point, so it's got to be within context

He then revised it to "duck breasts" because that sits better with external examiners :smile:

I mentioned it about 6 times, so basically once every 1000 words, and pretty lucky I wasn't marked down because I was about twice over the word limit.

Hate those things
Original post by LegendX
Yah but still, which baysharam tell someone to kiss their bum. I'm starting to doubt that this is the Pakistani society man. This is what happens when the world becomes too modern. Ijs.

A bit off topic, but I prefer the "modern" Pakistan vs the older one. The current Pakistan reeks of inequality, racism/sexism, corruption, poverty etc...

Me and my friend had a massive half hour or so rant on Pakistan, when driving back to uni :mad:
(edited 11 years ago)
Original post by de_monies
A bit off topic, but I prefer the "modern" Pakistan vs the older one. The current Pakistan reeks of inequality, corruption, poverty etc...

Me and my friend had a massive half hour or so rant on Pakistan, when driving back to uni :mad:

I preferred the old Pakistan, if I went there now, they would be living a more lavish lifestyle than I do in England. I haven't been to Pakistan for a while though, so when I next go, I'll be shocked at the change I reckon.
Reply 7588
At uni, I sort of cheated a point on coursework. Yeah, it's only the one point, but it might have made a difference. Our grade points are weird ie: a 13 = 70%, 14 = 74%, 15 = 77%+

Most lecturers tell you your exact percentage, but this one told me that I got a 15, so it might have been the difference between me getting a 14 and a 15

Any way, we've got this weird and crazy lecturer (He's on my fb :tongue: ), and he mentioned in the lecture, that if you can mention "tits on a duck" in the coursework, I'll give you an extra point, so it's got to be within context

He then revised it to "duck breasts" because that sits better with external examiners :smile:

I mentioned it about 6 times, so basically once every 1000 words, and pretty lucky I wasn't marked down because I was about twice over the word limit.

Hate those things

:confused:

Pahahahahahahahaah :biggrin: duck breasts lol...that's a first! what you doing at uni?
Guessing you're like me, and a bit dodgy with your punjabi? :tongue:

Second year. First semester done.Yay! I used to call my grandma bay when I was really young, and when I was a bit older, I called her daady instead. She unfortunately passed away when I was about 9, though she passed away on the 27th roza, which I suppose was pretty good.

Got my great grandma here (on my Mum's side) in England atm. She has pneumonia :frown:

Aww. What happened? I personally have the issue of not being able to let go - like the girl I like doesn't like me "that way", and I don't have it in myself to perhaps meet other girls, despite girls saying I should have no issue with getting a girl :tongue: (Will PM reasons why, don't want to sound arrogant)

But I can't, because my heart belongs to that one girl, even though she doesn't like me back :frown: :cry2:

Hey. I have to do that in snow, but because of a medical condition (that the NHS won't pay for, because they assume it should clear up.... eventually :tongue: )

Photophobia it's called, and I blame Pakistan. I didn't have photophobia until I went to Pakistan three years ago. On the bright side, I get to wear some pretty cool shades :d

You drink then? Naughty naughty!

What's wrong? We won't bite!

That's near me :tongue:

This. I don't get why quite a lot of Pakistanis have this hatred of Indians. I mean, biologically, we are Indian....

1) I am very dodgy with punjabi- but I'm trying,

2) forget her- or even try- let's forget about mine it doesn't matter much to me anymore i'm going to ignore it.... (deffoz pm me the reasons- i don't think you'll sound arogant)

3) I don't drink silly billy, my drink was spiked- I didn't know (LOL)

4) where about's are you??
Original post by LegendX
I preferred the old Pakistan, if I went there now, they would be living a more lavish lifestyle than I do in England. I haven't been to Pakistan for a while though, so when I next go, I'll be shocked at the change I reckon.

Really? I really really don't like how people can be forced in to marriage there, how they basically make women do all the work etc... how some Pakistanis take the mick out of you for doing "womens work" etc... how having lighter skin helps you socially etc...

The funny thing is, is that one day I might actually migrate to Pakistan to work (because they're spending **** tonnes of money on telecommunications there)
Original post by LegendX

I don't think you've noticed but some of the things you say are pretty offensive and I think you owe a lot of people an apology...x
Original post by akhan096
Haha I'm actual rolling on the floor can't stop laughing I bet dominos does sell rice we will see game on

Posted from TSR Mobile

I already checked the menu silly, they don't do rice- when i wen today I checked just for you...LOL x
Original post by Zeegie
:confused:

Pahahahahahahahaah :biggrin: duck breasts lol...that's a first! what you doing at uni?

Yeah. Every time it was in context though :tongue:

Computer Networks & Security. It sounds fancier than what it is :tongue:

1) I am very dodgy with punjabi- but I'm trying

Yay! I understand it from time to time, but I struggle to say it. You know how some Pakistani's say stuff in broken English. I sorta speak like that

2) forget her- or even try- let's forget about mine it doesn't matter much to me anymore i'm going to ignore it.... (deffoz pm me the reasons- i don't think you'll sound arogant)

I'll PM you

3) I don't drink silly billy, my drink was spiked- I didn't know (LOL)

Oh :frown: Do you know who it was? I'd be tempted to take things further. Isn't that technically assault? I went out, like once in the first week, in my first year, but I was the only person not drinking, and I just got really bored, so didn't go again

4) where about's are you??

Well, I come from West Yorkshire, but Im in the West Midlands atm. Will tell you where in that PM

I don't think you've noticed but some of the things you say are pretty offensive and I think you owe a lot of people an apology...x

What'd he do?
Reply 7594
I already checked the menu silly, they don't do rice- when i wen today I checked just for you...LOL x

Maybe they do it china silly billy I bet u didn't check that :wink:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 7595
just asking, your right it is a ****ty book- yeh i'm sure S&M was well before that,
My mum lets me go as long as I tell her where i'm going and i take my phone with me-
my mum gets me most of my dresses and heels for parties so she clearly thinks it's okay :colone: x

Spoilt :wink:

Although I would much rather see you without those dresses :wink:

PS, you said something about Zeegs being able to make you laugh more than I do. That may be true, but I'll definitely be able to make you scream my name a lot more than I can make you laugh :sexface:
Reply 7596
Yeah. Every time it was in context though :tongue:

Computer Networks & Security. It sounds fancier than what it is :tongue:

Yay! I understand it from time to time, but I struggle to say it. You know how some Pakistani's say stuff in broken English. I sorta speak like that

I'll PM you

Oh :frown: Do you know who it was? I'd be tempted to take things further. Isn't that technically assault? I went out, like once in the first week, in my first year, but I was the only person not drinking, and I just got really bored, so didn't go again

Well, I come from West Yorkshire, but Im in the West Midlands atm. Will tell you where in that PM

What'd he do?

Trust me she thinks it was spiked shes lying it wasn't spiked she just drank for the fun......

Me on the other hand I'm an angel u could say

Posted from TSR Mobile
Trust me she thinks it was spiked shes lying it wasn't spiked she just drank for the fun......

Me on the other hand I'm an angel u could say

Posted from TSR Mobile

That's a bit harsh!
Reply 7598
That's a bit harsh!

She's my sister I know her she's a alcoholic lol well she's not a actually she's only drank twice we go to the same parties

And I'm not being mean lol well I try not to

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 11 years ago)
She's my sister I know her she's a alcoholic lol well she's not a actually she's only drank twice we go to the same parties

Posted from TSR Mobile

Oh. So Im guessing you don't then

x

You lied to me :tongue:

Latest