Scroll to see replies

Reply 7700
Original post by student room sk
act your age wee man x

Haha ur one year older than me I think u forgot granny saz

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 7701
Original post by Zeegie
Tut tut.....I've heard you being patronising, god only knows what you would sound like flirting...ahahahah :smile: thank goodness I will not have to hear that tho :smile:

Looool I sound a lot nicer :tongue: but I rarely REALLY flirt with someone :tongue:

okay.... sadly I'm not in London and you're not in Glasgow so we're screwed :frown:

Hmm....I am on a gap year. I'll come down to Glasgow :rofl: and brave the wilderness and the wild jangli people of the north to sleep with you :giggle:

Original post by akhan096
Haha I'm sure u have lol but uve not had it with saz -:smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

lmaoooo. I prefer in person :frown:
Original post by LegendX
I've never seen any of that happen in Pakistan. I think it's just a myth. Forced marriages still happen in England....I don't think you can blame a country tbh,

I've seen the inequality when I went. I didn't like it one bit

I know it's a saying u can only suck them blowjobs :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Well, unless you're that "lady" who bit her husband's penis right off. Ouch!

Haha y r guys so desperate ?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Lol. Im not. If I was, I'd be going for other girls. You might wanna ask your sister about our PM's. Besides, you started it!
Reply 7703
Original post by Revent
Looool I sound a lot nicer :tongue: but I rarely REALLY flirt with someone :tongue:

Hmm....I am on a gap year. I'll come down to Glasgow :rofl: and brave the wilderness and the wild jangli people of the north to sleep with you :giggle:

U probably do u can tell u have experience or ur making it out that u have experience

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Revent

sorry about my sister....:redface:

your more than welcome to come to Glasgow-

I'm sure you'll have a great time- i can help you out x
Reven, akhan, student room sk you all better calm the **** down ok. Yeah we get the banter, the flirty talk yeah that's fine. But you're all over doing it with the sex toys and the sexting. So calm down.
Reply 7706
Original post by de_monies

Lol. Im not. If I was, I'd be going for other girls. You might wanna ask your sister about our PM's. Besides, you started it!

Btw I'm 15 clearly not married yet burn and I don't want to argue tbh

Posted from TSR Mobile

When exactly did you go to Pakistan and where are you from in Pakistan?
I'm in 4th year in high school what about u. ?

Posted from TSR Mobile

SAME:smile: Well if you mean year ten haha, what ya doing for your gcses? So glad I found someone else my age here:L
Original post by Maryb_101
Reven, akhan, student room sk you all better calm the **** down ok. Yeah we get the banter, the flirty talk yeah that's fine. But you're all over doing it with the sex toys and the sexting. So calm down.

They're like 16? And Revent's quite a bit older?
Original post by salmon-aiman
SAME:smile: Well if you mean year ten haha, what ya doing for your gcses? So glad I found someone else my age here:L

she honestly doesn't act her age- LOL x
Reply 7711
Original post by salmon-aiman

I'm from Scotland we don't do gcses we do standard grades lol but what have u picked this year ??

Posted from TSR Mobile
Btw I'm 15 clearly not married yet burn and I don't want to argue tbh

Posted from TSR Mobile

I don't know if you know this, but you don't have to be married to have sex with someone (Just that it's a major sin if you're a Muslim)

Tbh, if I was "desperate" I would have lost my virginity by now, but cos Im a Muslim, Im not gonna do so! (Also, you might wanna ask your sister about them PM's)

Original post by LegendX
When exactly did you go to Pakistan and where are you from in Pakistan?

Around Mirpur and about three years ago. This random girl I talk to in my town (Never met her, but talk on fb) tells me how her family make her do the work, the guys think they're above it etc... and I don't think she's from Mirpur and she seemed genuinely shocked at the fact that I make my own food, iron, wash up etc...
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 7713
she honestly doesn't act her age- LOL x

I do act my age

Posted from TSR Mobile
I don't know if you know this, but you don't have to be married to have sex with someone (Just that it's a major sin if you're a Muslim)

Tbh, if I was "desperate" I would have lost my virginity by now, but cos Im a Muslim, Im not gonna do so! (Also, you might wanna ask your sister about them PM's)

Around Mirpur and about three years ago. This random girl I talk to in my town (Never met her, but talk on fb) tells me how her family make her do the work, the guys think they're above it etc... and I don't think she's from Mirpur

ask what??

How is that relevant to what i've said
I do act my age

Posted from TSR Mobile

yeh.... okay x
Reply 7717

Around Mirpur and about three years ago. This random girl I talk to in my town (Never met her, but talk on fb) tells me how her family make her do the work, the guys think they're above it etc... and I don't think she's from Mirpur

I know tbh even though I'm half cast I still wouldn't sleep with someone outside marriage it's vile

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 7718
sorry about my sister....:redface:

your more than welcome to come to Glasgow-

I'm sure you'll have a great time- i can help you out x

Is there any reason for the emhpasis on come? :laugh:

Help me out, how? Are you gonna get me a gun so I have a fighting chance against the northern barbs? :giggle:

U probably do u can tell u have experience or ur making it out that u have experience

Posted from TSR Mobile

I might :smile:

For real? :nothing: I'm 23 :erm:
Original post by Maryb_101
How is that relevant to what i've said

My question exactly x

Latest

Trending

Trending