The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by akhan096
Haha Im doing maths English French biology chemistry modern studies drama and business management

Can u do astronomy in England wow ??

I know it is hard typing on a phone :s-smilie:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Oh that's pretty cool:smile: drama is good fun ! Haha yeah you can do astronomy ...pretty sick I know:wink: haha yeah I have a touch screen so it's all the more fiddly...nobody make a rude joke about that word pls. Uh and akhan my name is pronounced like salmon without the s hence my slightly childish username haha...what's your name ?not being a stalker or anything:wink:
Reply 7761
Oh sorry it's not like I know ur family history I didn't mean to offend u it's just awkward I think

Posted from TSR Mobile

n/2 + 7 :wink:

Original post by AlligatorSky
Islamabaddd. :smile:

Oh cool, I'll definitely visit you then :wink:
Original post by de_monies
Staffordshire

I'm quite surprised, I'd initially imagined you to be around 17years old, what do you study? Maths?
Original post by salmon-aiman
Oh that's pretty cool:smile: drama is good fun ! Haha yeah you can do astronomy ...pretty sick I know:wink: haha yeah I have a touch screen so it's all the more fiddly...nobody make a rude joke about that word pls. Uh and akhan my name is pronounced like salmon without the s hence my slightly childish username haha...what's your name ?not being a stalker or anything:wink:

I think "salmon without the s" sounds pretty cool tbf! Some people have some amazing names. Like one guy I know from Malaysia who's called Wan, yet he's not a network guy. I mean why!?
what do you guys think of this dress:62B44DGRY_large.jpg is it any good??
Reply 7765
Original post by student room sk
what do you guys think of this dress:62B44DGRY_large.jpg is it any good??

I think it's best when it's off :wink:

Staffordshire

15 and 19 is different to say 34 and 38

Divide by two and add 7. Heard of that rule?

Obviously :lol: 15 isn't even legal :wink: and yeah, I actually just mentioned it to akhan lmaoooo
Yes :frown: Which is why I have to wear sunglasses

Oh that must suck. /:
Reply 7767
Original post by Revent
n/2 + 7 :wink:

That makes no sense what so ever to me

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Revent

As long as you love Pakistan.
Original post by Revent

Obviously :lol: 15 isn't even legal :wink: and yeah, I actually just mentioned it to akhan lmaoooo

LOL, whatever you say...
Reply 7770
Original post by Revent

Well I'm turning 16 in a few months FYI

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 7771
That makes no sense what so ever to me

Posted from TSR Mobile

Here
Reply 7772
Original post by AlligatorSky
As long as you love Pakistan.

If I don't, you won't let me visit you? :tongue:
Original post by Z-Ninja
I hear that Maryb_101, swear, what uni? what yu guna become a doctor? well yu better start doin dem fam otherwise yur hubby aint guna be happy lols

Glad you do homie, i like talking to you, stay on this lol. Haha no, not a doctor :tongue: forget hubby, im riding solo yo ya feel me, marriage can wait for now! X
Reply 7774
Well I'm turning 16 in a few months FYI

Posted from TSR Mobile

Awwww you're a big girl now ain't ya? :wink:
is this one better:

62H14DMUL_large.jpg
Original post by LegendX

I'm quite surprised, I'd initially imagined you to be around 17years old, what do you study? Maths?

Why'd you imagine me to be 17? Im not normally this immature - normally a hell of a lot mature (Seriously, look through my posts)

Studying Computer Networks & Security. Good that revent isn't doing it, because there are things like "finger" and "LAN" in there "unzipping" "hard drive" "floppy disc" "packet sniffing" related things

the fact that there are female and male devices, and females connect to males and vice-versa

etc....
Original post by Maryb_101
Glad you do homie, i like talking to you, stay on this lol. Haha no, not a doctor :tongue: forget hubby, im riding solo yo ya feel me, marriage can wait for now! X

No offence, but why do you use words like Homie and stuff? Is that how you really talk in real life?
Reply 7778
Original post by salmon-aiman

Haha trust me drama is not fun it's all writing so ur names almon cool my names aleena and ur not being a stalker I don't mind u asking

That's so cool that u can do astronomy wow that's pretty sick :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 7779
Why'd you imagine me to be 17? Im not normally this immature - normally a hell of a lot mature (Seriously, look through my posts)

Studying Computer Networks & Security. Good that revent isn't doing it, because there are things like "finger" and "LAN" in there "unzipping" "hard drive" "floppy disc" "packet sniffing" related things

the fact that there are female and male devices, and females connect to males and vice-versa

etc....

Just because I don't do a degree in it doesn't mean I don't know anything about computers :nothing:

Latest

Trending

Trending