The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by LegendX
Lol, how old are you anyway

20. See this is a real Asian wedding. When you know absolutely nothing about the other person :tongue:

Yourself?
Original post by Maria_x
Heyyy everyoneee hows you all :wink: and maryam if you read this how r yaaaaaaa! xxx

Posted from TSR Mobile

Babe! Omg it has been way too longg!!! How are you? How is everything? Aah missed you on here xx big up to Maria guys, she's the cutie of ths thread! :tongue:
Reply 7822
Original post by AlligatorSky
But you asked if I would show you around if you didn't like it.

And if you love it, stop calling it corrupt and stuff. Call it amazing like it is. :smile:

but what if there was something about it I didn't like? :tongue:
Original post by Maryb_101
Are you telling them about us!? :biggrin:

your secret has been exposed :biggrin:
Original post by de_monies
20. See this is a real Asian wedding. When you know absolutely nothing about the other person :tongue:

Yourself?

I just recently hit 18 :smile:
Original post by Revent
Yeah :love:

Aww, sweet x
Did you tell them about the freddo?
But you asked if I would show you around if you didn't like it.

And if you love it, stop calling it corrupt and stuff. Call it amazing like it is. :smile:

I love the natural beauty of Pakistan. I just don't like it's gov't (Don't worry, I don't like our gov't either)

Pakistan could be so much richer, it amazes me
Reply 7827
Babe! Omg it has been way too longg!!! How are you? How is everything? Aah missed you on here xx big up to Maria guys, she's the cutie of ths thread! :tongue:

That's you :blush:
Not "used to" Still is unfortunately :frown:

I said used to because I don't really know how it is right now. I went for like 3 days in July last and didn't have enough time to actually look around at that stuff.
Original post by Maria_x
Heyyy everyoneee hows you all :wink: and maryam if you read this how r yaaaaaaa! xxx

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hello Maria! Hope you feel somewhat welcome here. Revent, Akhan and student sk are being a bit weird though :tongue:
Original post by Revent
but what if there was something about it I didn't like? :tongue:

Then you don't like that specific thing. Not Pakistan in whole.
Hello Maria! Hope you feel somewhat welcome here. Revent, Akhan and student sk are being a bit weird though :tongue:

Revent is acting normal, he's always trying to get close to girls over a forum ijs. No offense.
Original post by LegendX
I just recently hit 18 :smile:

That's horrible! How could you! And I thought my parents chose you cos you were nice, and now you're hitting 18!

I don't know what to say :cry2:

emmmmm......

hope you don't make me say somthing you'l regret- if I remind you...
Original post by Revent
That's you :blush:

Aww such a sweety. Come to mine later yeah, i'll find a way to thank you :tongue:
Reply 7835

Wtf I wasn't talking this whole time it's just for fun anyway y u taking it so seriously ??

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 7836
Original post by student room sk
emmmmm......

hope you don't make me say somthing you'l regret- if I remind you...

Say it I dare u :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
I love the natural beauty of Pakistan. I just don't like it's gov't (Don't worry, I don't like our gov't either)

Pakistan could be so much richer, it amazes me

Hopefully a lot of stuff will be fixed after the elections this year and in 2014. Unless PPP wins again.
Then you don't like that specific thing. Not Pakistan in whole.

It's a tad arrogant, and maybe someone would even say racist, to hate an entire country
Reply 7839

I knowww! U would expect me to come here more after the exams but it was the total opposite :L i'm okay thankzz sooo gladd it's holidays, everythings okay cuz there's no work load ;p missed you tooooo btw! And ufff don't make me blush ;pp anyway guess wht i've got an interview on Wednesday at huddersfield uni m soo scareddd ;/// x

Posted from TSR Mobile

Latest

Trending

Trending