The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by AlligatorSky
Call it amazing like it is. :smile:

If you live in the top 1% it is.
Original post by Dhaal_Chawal
Oh right.
Well it's a start, it would probably be better to see it spent on things like education and lifting people out of poverty, but at least some money is going into the country.

It wouldn't matter where the money was being spent aslong as it wasn't gong in Zardari or some political ministers back pocket so that they can send their children abroad.
Oh right.
Well it's a start, it would probably be better to see it spent on things like education and lifting people out of poverty, but at least some money is going into the country.

Yeah, I suppose I get what you're saying there. This is why Im in two minds about it. But I reckon that $45 billion could feed every one over night :frown:
Reply 7863
Original post by de_monies
They were talking about sex. A lot. And I initially thought Revent was 23 (They're 15/16)

Pahaha lool! I'm sure they weren't, and he is not 15/16 I remember he goes uni or something, don't wna seem stalkerish but I swear I saw that somewhere :s-smilie:! ;p

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by LegendX
It wouldn't matter where the money was being spent aslong as it wasn't gong in Zardari or some political ministers back pocket so that they can send their children abroad.

See, this is why I don't like "aid" for the above reason
Yeah, I suppose I get what you're saying there. This is why Im in two minds about it. But I reckon that $45 billion could feed every one over night :frown:

Also according to that article none of the money is going into KP, Baluchistan or Kashmir which is a shame..
See, this is why I don't like "aid" for the above reason

Yeah, it breaks my heart when England gives aid and then Zardari gets fatter the next day because he has just eaten all of that money.

Tbf, he did hold the country better together. Zardari's only in presidency, because he was married to someone who was about to become president

Zardari did come from quite a good family. But yes, he's president because of BB.

If you live in the top 1% it is.

What exactly do you mean?
Original post by Maria_x
Pahaha lool! I'm sure they weren't, and he is not 15/16 I remember he goes uni or something, don't wna seem stalkerish but I swear I saw that somewhere :s-smilie:! ;p

Posted from TSR Mobile

Revent is 19 actually.

To any one who commented on my posting about you guys being "weird" I don't mean as in "OMG. Look at that person. They're so weird" etc.. but I tend to just use it in my vocabulary, like "I have no idea what they're on about" etc... ie: many times to my brother, when he's doing some random stuff, I just say "Oh x is being weird"

Besides, if every one was the same, the world would be pretty boring. Every one's weird to an extent :tongue:

Sorry

What exactly do you mean?

Top 1% of rich people
Original post by Revent
Okay fine :lol:

I wish I could! :frown: Soon iA. :grin:

Maryam and I are ACTUALLY together you **** :nothing:

I didn't mean to offend you by what I said. I was only joking about. Anyways good night to everyone. :smile:
Also according to that article none of the money is going into KP, Baluchistan or Kashmir which is a shame..

Isn't Baluchistan at threat from constant bombings? What's KP? Kashmir I guess needs it, but at least Kashmir has some investment from UK Pakistanis ie: a lot of Pakistanis are from there, so Kashmir seems to be doing OK, but the poverty there is still eye watering (literally)

Original post by LegendX
Yeah, it breaks my heart when England gives aid and then Zardari gets fatter the next day because he has just eaten all of that money.

This!
Original post by Maria_x
I knowww! U would expect me to come here more after the exams but it was the total opposite :L i'm okay thankzz sooo gladd it's holidays, everythings okay cuz there's no work load ;p missed you tooooo btw! And ufff don't make me blush ;pp anyway guess wht i've got an interview on Wednesday at huddersfield uni m soo scareddd ;/// x

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hha yeah your absence was felt :biggrin: same! Need a break eventhough i have so much work to do -.- haha it's true though, you did get the cutest memeber award :wink: aww. InshaAllah you will ace it! Don't stress yeahh xx
Top 1% of rich people

How can you say I'm rich? And poor people are more patriotic than rich people.
How can you say I'm rich? And poor people are more patriotic than rich people.

I'm sure your rich.
Original post by LegendX
I'm sure your rich.

How can you guys just assume it? I'm sure I haven't said anything apart from how much I love Pakistan.
How can you guys just assume it? I'm sure I haven't said anything apart from how much I love Pakistan.

Yah now I can definitely confirm you're rich.
Original post by Z-Ninja
I went from the bottom to da top, lol i study engineering. Yeah yeah Maryb_101 wel see how yur opinion of that changes soon lololol, watch when yu go to uni then yul find the love of yur life and b like i wana get married now bun single life brap brap. xD

Ah that's cool!
I take it your talking from experience? Care to share? Not on here obv :tongue: tauba haha uni..finding my 'true love' at UNI forget that bakwas, i need to steer clear from that anyway lol

Not sure about the rest of the guys here, BUT on the whole British people seem to be far, far less patriotic than people in other countries, which probably explains why no country escapes the wrath of my rants (Well, except modern day Germany and Japan :tongue: )

Pakistan was only involved in one world war.The UK was kinda involved in two. Patriotism isn't really a done thing here
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 7879
Original post by LegendX

Lmaooooo! That just made me laugh Out loud! :L

Posted from TSR Mobile

Latest

Trending

Trending