The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 7880
Original post by Maryb_101
Ah that's cool!
I take it your talking from experience? Care to share? Not on here obv :tongue: tauba haha uni..finding my 'true love' at UNI forget that bakwas, i need to steer clear from that anyway lol

That's cos you already have me, and I you :blush:
Ah that's cool!
I take it your talking from experience? Care to share? Not on here obv :tongue: tauba haha uni..finding my 'true love' at UNI forget that bakwas, i need to steer clear from that anyway lol

Lol. At our uni, there's like hardly any Pakistanis regardless :tongue:

What is it that you are gonna do at uni?
Original post by LegendX
Yah now I can definitely confirm you're rich.

Howw? I don't get it. And I honestly don't even know the definition of rich. Everyone has a different one. So again, you can't assume it.

Original post by de_monies
Not sure about the rest of the guys here, BUT on the whole British people seem to be far, far less patriotic than people in other countries, which probably explains why no country escapes the wrath of my rants (Well, except modern day Germany and Japan :tongue: )

Yes I know. My Pakistani friends here hardly know anything about Pakistan. It's really sad.
Original post by Maria_x
Lmaooooo! That just made me laugh Out loud! :L

Posted from TSR Mobile

It's funny because its true. Ijs. :^_^: though it would be awkward if his son/daughter was on this.
Original post by de_monies
Isn't Baluchistan at threat from constant bombings? What's KP? Kashmir I guess needs it, but at least Kashmir has some investment from UK Pakistanis ie: a lot of Pakistanis are from there, so Kashmir seems to be doing OK, but the poverty there is still eye watering (literally)
This!

Yeah it is. But it still needs development, its the poorest province of Pakistan I think.
KP = Khyber Pakhtunkwa, where the Pathans live, but not FATA
Yeah I read Kashmir especially Mirpur gets a lot of investment from the UK.
I watched this recently, pretty interesting
Original post by AlligatorSky
Howw? I don't get it. And I honestly don't even know the definition of rich. Everyone has a different one. So again, you can't assume it.

That's what any rich person would say.
Reply 7886
Hha yeah your absence was felt :biggrin: same! Need a break eventhough i have so much work to do -.- haha it's true though, you did get the cutest memeber award :wink: aww. InshaAllah you will ace it! Don't stress yeahh xx

Yeah stupid teachers set hmk and relax their butts off for their own holidays. -.- yhh trying not to but iv got alottt of preparation to do, anyway what's new with youuuu, :wink:) got any offers?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by LegendX
It's funny because its true. Ijs. :^_^: though it would be awkward if his son/daughter was on this.

I wouldn't be surprised. Even Jinnah's grand son lives in India atm
[QUOTE]=LegendX;41502322]

That's what any rich person would say.

This is crazy.

(The quote's messed up)
Original post by DontJudge
Hiyaaa how you doing. Yeah man im back bro you get me. Cba wi the uni tbh. Wbu how did your exams go

Posted from TSR Mobile

Lol I'm goodish thanks and whys that?? Also half n half I'm not too sure how I did tbh. What u up to then ?
=LegendX;41502322]

This is crazy.

(The quote's messed up)

So, what do your parents work as?
Original post by Dhaal_Chawal
Yeah it is. But it still needs development, its the poorest province of Pakistan I think.
KP = Khyber Pakhtunkwa, where the Pathans live, but not FATA
Yeah I read Kashmir especially Mirpur gets a lot of investment from the UK.
I watched this recently, pretty interesting

Wow :frown: I suppose tbf, as an investment would you want to spend it on somewhere where it's likely going to be bombed?

I had no idea we could vote for Pakistan's govt. That's awesome. I want to vote!
Original post by Maria_x
Yeah stupid teachers set hmk and relax their butts off for their own holidays. -.- yhh trying not to but iv got alottt of preparation to do, anyway what's new with youuuu, :wink:) got any offers?

Posted from TSR Mobile

You're moaning now, but wait till you get to uni!
Original post by Revent
That's cos you already have me, and I you :blush:

Always making me smile baby, sweet dreams i'm going to bed. Xx
Reply 7895
Ah that's cool!

Yeah basically the girls always used to say i was the ugly one, until i pulled up in a bmw one day like a local don, some girl linked me and said she loved me and said i was the only one, until i told her that the car was a stolen one. THE END.

Join the Isoc thats where risthas get set for pakis like you homie no lie :wink:.
(edited 11 years ago)
Always making me smile baby, sweet dreams i'm going to bed. Xx

Night :smile: Holy hell, it's 12 am :tongue:
How can you say I'm rich? And poor people are more patriotic than rich people.

I don't know if you're rich, but all I'm saying is there's a reason it's ranked 145 on the Human Development Index.
Original post by Z-Ninja
Yeah basically the girls always used to say i was the ugly one, until i pulled up in a bmw one day like a local don, some girl linked me and said she loved me and said i was the only one, until i told her that the car was a stolen one. THE END.

Join the Isoc thats where risthas get set for pakis like you homie no lie :wink:.

Hey, I'm numan you do engineering right?? Civil??

Latest

Trending

Trending