The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by akhan096
Saz are you getting a new best friend ??

Do u want me to tell mimi ??

Posted from TSR Mobile

shup, leave maryam alone- she'll always be my fave x
Reply 8041
Thanks and do u not want to study finish ur studies or have u got a job?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Nah, I don't care about studies. **** school innit :teehee:
Original post by Revent
I'm not at uni :lol: Guitar, that SHOULD be okay I think.

Cos I'm an American :lol: Ooh nice!! Liverpool sounds boring :tongue: I visited there once :laugh: Yeah, if Barts classify me as a home, I'm gonna pay up the full fees without taking any loans out tbh :lol:

shame :tongue: int'l fees are crazy! why not study in America? or have you applied?

aha yeah loans causes too much hassle especially with the interest as well so I dont think ill be taking it either
although, if I was doing another degree I would because only 30-40% of people will ever pay it all off :tongue:aha
I wanted to go to the north- been in the south all my life and pbl isnt offered by that many unis so I was alittle limited haha
Original post by Revent

haha say this at your interview - defo an unconditional coming your way
who are the tsr pak soc siblings? :redface:
Reply 8045
Original post by MedMed12
shame :tongue: int'l fees are crazy! why not study in America? or have you applied?

aha yeah loans causes too much hassle especially with the interest as well so I dont think ill be taking it either
although, if I was doing another degree I would because only 30-40% of people will ever pay it all off :tongue:aha
I wanted to go to the north- been in the south all my life and pbl isnt offered by that many unis so I was alittle limited haha

Nah, cba with the states :lol: It's not the fact that it's the loan, but I feel bad for my mum paying it all off, I'd rather take a loan. but like if I'm really an international, but I get classified as a home by Barts, when it comes to taking a loan, they might classify me as an international which would **** things up :lol:

Yeah, deffo :giggle: Or they'll love me so much, they'll pay me to join them :rofl:
who are the tsr pak soc siblings? :redface:

sadly me and my sister- akhan (and some random number at the end of her name)

and Zeegie and salmon- aiman
x
Reply 8047
havent been on here for a long time
(edited 11 years ago)

hahahahahahaaha, some good advice there :wink:

(very good use of sarcasm) x
Original post by student room sk
sadly me and my sister- akhan (and some random number at the end of her name)

and Zeegie and salmon- aiman
x

hahaha no way!
how old are you both?
my sis think tsr is a nerd dating site...
hahaha no way!
how old are you both?

she's 15 and i'm 16- only a years difference between us- (that's why she copies me- jokes)

how old are you?? :smile:

hahahaha- If you told my sister that she would've joined that second- again jking

x
she's 15 and i'm 16- only a years difference between us- (that's why she copies me- jokes)

how old are you?? :smile:

hahahaha- If you told my sister that she would've joined that second- again jking

x

haha nice
im 18 in afew months
my sis is the year below me

haha i'm shocked at how much she knows (or more like how much she admits :P) kids these days *pats on head*

hahahah! she laughs at me so much about using it -_- especially because I always happen to be on it when she comes in rather than on fb
Reply 8052
shup, leave maryam alone- she'll always be my fave x

What happened to rylan ??

Posted from TSR Mobile
I don't now if u look like me but zeegie said u do so I will take her word for it :smile:

My favourite subjects are biology chemistry maths (I know ironic right) and English wbu?

What type of music do u listen to.......

Posted from TSR Mobile

Ahaha, ohhh I love chemistry+maths! Well I bet you're pretty good at maths then as I dont think I could enjoy a subject I am awful at. I like languages too, particularly Latin... but that's a 'dead language'...

Haha that's so sweet I hate my sister .....

I wonder if she actually does look like me

Posted from TSR Mobile

I don't haha

I don't her to think I'm a pedo

She'll be like I'm a defos pedo

Can I get ur picture ?? :wink: lol

Posted from TSR Mobile

Haha, I might put a new pp of myself up in a bit :biggrin: Then you can compare :L
Reply 8054
Original post by Revent

Alright :smile: kl

Posted from TSR Mobile
haha nice
im 18 in afew months
my sis is the year below me

haha i'm shocked at how much she knows (or more like how much she admits :P) kids these days *pats on head*

hahahah! she laughs at me so much about using it -_- especially because I always happen to be on it when she comes in rather than on fb

hate fb sooo much, not my thing..:redface:

I was on twitter but haven't been on ever since i deleted it,

LOL- I love how your sister thinks your on this to meet someone..have you met anyone?? LOL x
Reply 8056
hahaha no way!
how old are you both?

Haha my friends think the same I'm convincing them to make it :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 8057
Original post by salmon-aiman
Ahaha, ohhh I love chemistry+maths! Well I bet you're pretty good at maths then as I dont think I could enjoy a subject I am awful at. I like languages too, particularly Latin... but that's a 'dead language'...

I don't haha

Haha, I might put a new pp of myself up in a bit :biggrin: Then you can compare :L

K defos do it I want to see if we look alike

I'm terrible at languages I try my best though epic fail lol

Posted from TSR Mobile
hate fb sooo much, not my thing..:redface:

I was on twitter but haven't been on ever since i deleted it,

LOL- I love how your sister thinks your on this to meet someone..have you met anyone?? LOL x

ahah i find it useful :smile: but a waste of time tbh
twitter - never getting it - dont need another distraction/thing to waste time on
aha nah shes like ' so you sit and discuss gravity' ' have you found the magnesium which makes you fizz?'
dont ask
hahahaha no on the paksoc no way :tongue:

Haha my friends think the same I'm convincing them to make it :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

haha go for it! its highly addictive though D: but useful when it comes to academic/life stuff
ahah i find it useful :smile: but a waste of time tbh
twitter - never getting it - dont need another distraction/thing to waste time on
aha nah shes like ' so you sit and discuss gravity' ' have you found the magnesium which makes you fizz?'
dont ask
hahahaha no on the paksoc no way :tongue:

haha go for it! its highly addictive though D: but useful when it comes to academic/life stuff

hahahhahahaha- any other thread??

I agree-that's why i've left my twitter,

d'ya mind me asking where your from??
x

Latest