The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by LegendX
your dad.:biggrin:

you muther chaut kuta kamina ur mother is paki sala kamina immirganr
Original post by LegendX
you did 5 AS-Levels? ;P what'd you get in em?

AAAAB haha but crit thinking doesnt count :tongue:
was going to pick up FM:P as I dropped two then realised id be stupid to do that and may as well focus on what I need
Original post by AlligatorSky
Me.

if ur a girl, why is ur name alligator sky?

is that a song?
Original post by study beats
you muther chaut kuta kamina ur mother is paki sala kamina immirganr

how long did it take you to figure out that if I was pakistani, my mum wouldve also been pakistani? Are you some sort of genius or is this some sort of black voodoooooo? :redface:

The swears made me laugh, such a variety.

is that a song?

Yes it happens to be the song that was playing when I was making the account.

But I'm pretty sure there are female alligators too.
Reply 8125
You'd probably be the most religious.
And no I probably won't.

Wooooooow lol I'm baffled here, I always thought Pakistan was ****ed up and full of religious people :lol:
Original post by MedMed12
AAAAB haha but crit thinking doesnt count :tongue:
was going to pick up FM:P as I dropped two then realised id be stupid to do that and may as well focus on what I need

Well done. So the B was in critical thinking? The 4 A's were in chemistry/maths/biology/physics or?

is that a song?

Are you sexist?
Yes it happens to be the song that was playing when I was making the account.

But I'm pretty sure there are female alligators too.

fireflies- alligator sky song? i liked that song, only for a while though, it didnt get much fame...

also i know there are female alligators, but its not very feminine relating a girl to an alligator lolz
Original post by Revent
Wooooooow lol I'm baffled here, I always thought Pakistan was ****ed up and full of religious people :lol:

You get both kinds. Religious people and non religious people. And whatever the swear word is, we're definitely not that.
Original post by LegendX
Are you sexist?

yes i am sexist, i am also racist, feminist, facism, kutaism, haramzadism ...got problem?
fireflies- alligator sky song? i liked that song, only for a while though, it didnt get much fame...

also i know there are female alligators, but its not very feminine relating a girl to an alligator lolz

Yes, by Owl City.

Oh right. No I'm not calling myself an Alligator.
yes i am sexist, i am also racist, feminist, facism, kutaism, haramzadism ...got problem?

wth? can we please stick to answering the question? I didnt ask for your family's life story, i asked if you were sexist. Just give a yes or no answer. Are you new in England?
Original post by LegendX
Well done. So the B was in critical thinking? The 4 A's were in chemistry/maths/biology/physics or?

B was in German. Gutted as I missed it by 1 ums so have retaken one paper for 1 ums!!! darn half a mark :'(
Reply 8134
You get both kinds. Religious people and non religious people. And whatever the swear word is, we're definitely not that.

What's the ratio between the two? :tongue:
Yes, by Owl City.

Oh right. No I'm not calling myself an Alligator.

love owl city
Yes, by Owl City.

what is
Original post by MedMed12
love owl city

owl city is crap
owl city is crap

-_- what is good then?
Original post by LegendX
wth? can we please stick to answering the question? I didnt ask for your family's life story, i asked if you were sexist. Just give a yes or no answer. Are you new in England?

ur families story is swimming to england in a cardboard box boat

Latest

Trending

Trending