The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 8200
Original post by de_monies
What ARE you on about?

The drinking, partying and all that :tongue: I just joke about and wind people up here, but like I didn't imagine they did all this stuff back in Pakistan :eek:
Original post by MedMed12
potential shareef rishtas....

well my friend dem monies aka George aka Waqas is a good guy. If you want, I can work something up for you? Shareef rishta 100% guarantee or your money back. No dowry is required. :wink:
(edited 11 years ago)
Original post by Revent
Sweet, tell me how you go about doing that then :tongue: Cos these Pakistani people are ****ed up lmaoooooo :rofl:

Don't be all indirect. Grow what you need and say it to me.
potential shareef rishtas....

Lol you looking to get married?

Original post by Revent
The drinking, partying and all that :tongue: I just joke about and wind people up here, but like I didn't imagine they did all this stuff back in Pakistan :eek:

Oh fair enoughs. I don't like partying regardless. I prefer to go out in the day than in the night

I find it pretty boring

Original post by LegendX
well my friend George aka Waqas is a good guy. If you want, I can work something up for you? Shareef rishta 100% guarantee or your money back. No dowry is required. :wink:

Erm.... I'm not looking to get married :tongue: Besides,there is another girl that has my heart, but I don't have hers (ie: the feelings aren't exactly reciprocated) :cry2:
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 8204
going with the flow for now...
haha nah not all are harab
it depends who you know :tongue:

but if you insist they all are, where are the good ones?

Well, my family is pretty messed up over there :lol: So that's the only image I had of Pakistan, I thought everyone else (or a majority) were religious and stuff, don't actually know anyone religious really :lol:

I don't know any good ones :tongue:
Original post by Revent
Well, my family is pretty messed up over there :lol: So that's the only image I had of Pakistan, I thought everyone else (or a majority) were religious and stuff, don't actually know anyone religious really :lol:

I don't know any good ones :tongue:

you dont thave to be religious to be shareef

) :cry2:

lol no...
Reply 8207
Original post by LegendX
Thats spanish right?

Me +1

I would advise you to learn about it. I dont know the structure of the interview but its a hot topic. I know because, ive used it so many times in my interviews. Then again, I haven't had any replies yet lol:rolleyes:

Yhh I think it is :L and true I should go over that because i've been lookin at some questions and i've come across some which ask u to comment on any recent thing about pharmacy :s-smilie: urgh my memory is bad, but anyway thankz for ur advice and iA they will get back to u soon - with good news :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by LegendX
well my friend dem monies aka George aka Waqas is a good guy. If you want, I can work something up for you? Shareef rishta 100% guarantee or your money back. No dowry is required. :wink:

nah im alright thanks aha

Oh fair enoughs. I don't like partying regardless. I prefer to go out in the day than in the night

I find it pretty boring

Erm.... I'm not looking to get married :tongue: Besides,there is another girl that has my heart, but I don't have hers (ie: the feelings aren't exactly reciprocated) :cry2:

Is she pakistani? If so, buy her a can of coke or something
lol no...

Lol, I wasn't the one offering! I said I don't really want to get married

nah im alright thanks aha

You just want your money back :tongue:

Original post by LegendX

Yeah. Pakistani. I bought her more than coke! I got her something from holiday as well :smile:
(edited 11 years ago)
Original post by Maria_x
Yhh I think it is :L and true I should go over that because i've been lookin at some questions and i've come across some which ask u to comment on any recent thing about pharmacy :s-smilie: urgh my memory is bad, but anyway thankz for ur advice and iA they will get back to u soon - with good news :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile

If not, i always have my excuse of 'I didn't want to go there anyway, thats a crap city and university' :^_^:
Reply 8212
you dont thave to be religious to be shareef

Or shareef. lol

Original post by AlligatorSky
Don't be all indirect. Grow what you need and say it to me.

Oh nothing to you, but just in general :lol:

I find it pretty boring

Oh I love going out at night, but not partying and clubbing, much rather enjoy being out with a group of mates really. I don't like going out in the day cos it's always busy and stuff, just sitting down and chilling out is not as straight forward :tongue:

haha I know!im not fussed either, if someone worth it comes by then maybe

hah im asian and aisan= stingy! wouldnt spend it in the first place

Yeah. Pakistani. I bought her more than coke! I got her something from holiday as well :smile:

.......So she didnt get won over by the can of coke? Whats this world coming to?
Reply 8215
Original post by LegendX

Lmaoo although I do have a weird addiction to coke, since when did coke become the key to winning a Pakistani girl's heart? ;p

Posted from TSR Mobile
Im going to sleep. Awake past my bed time.
Original post by Revent
Or shareef. lol

Oh nothing to you, but just in general :lol:

Oh I love going out at night, but not partying and clubbing, much rather enjoy being out with a group of mates really. I don't like going out in the day cos it's always busy and stuff, just sitting down and chilling out is not as straight forward :tongue:

Yeah tbf, if I had a group of friends, whilst going out at night and not drinking etc... then that'd be pretty cool, but tbh, I can do that sorta stuff in the day. The night is for me to sleep :tongue:

haha I know!im not fussed either, if someone worth it comes by then maybe

hah im asian and aisan= stingy! wouldnt spend it in the first place

I wouldn't say Im stingy, just good with money :tongue:
Original post by Maria_x
Lmaoo although I do have a weird addiction to coke, since when did coke become the key to winning a Pakistani girl's heart? ;p

Posted from TSR Mobile

I don't reveal my secrets. Its true though :biggrin:
Yeah tbf, if I had a group of friends, whilst going out at night and not drinking etc... then that'd be pretty cool, but tbh, I can do that sorta stuff in the day. The night is for me to seep :tongue:

I wouldn't say Im stingy, just good with money :tongue:

haha only spend when need be