The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by LegendX
.......So she didnt get won over by the can of coke? Whats this world coming to?

I'd rather that someone didn't get won over by a can of coke tbf

Original post by Maria_x
Lmaoo although I do have a weird addiction to coke, since when did coke become the key to winning a Pakistani girl's heart? ;p

Posted from TSR Mobile

Ever since LegendX started giving out advice :tongue:
Reply 8221
Original post by de_monies
Yeah tbf, if I had a group of friends, whilst going out at night and not drinking etc... then that'd be pretty cool, but tbh, I can do that sorta stuff in the day. The night is for me to sleep :tongue:

I wouldn't say Im stingy, just good with money :tongue:

Yeah, I don't drink :lol: But I just love the night breeze especially in the summer and in the winter, hanging out in the day isn't an option cos of how short it is :tongue: Plus, I work as well, so day time isn't that easy for me :laugh:
Original post by LegendX
I don't reveal my secrets. Its rue though :biggrin:

or shes jus easy to impress...
Reply 8223
Original post by LegendX
I don't reveal my secrets. Its true though :biggrin:

The amount of coke they have at Asian weddings ;oo why can't they just share it and let us take some homee ! Where does it go

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by MedMed12
or shes jus easy to impress...

The tougher ones require 2 cans of coke and a can of sprite.
haha only spend when need be

Well it's not that. It's that I just justify my purchases. Not to sound arrogant, but I spent 4K on a car, when I could have got something with similar specs for around £1500 - £2000 with cheaper insurance, and a bigger engine, but it devalues a hell of a lot better

Or Ill spend money on more expensive electronic devices, if the long term running costs are lower than getting a cheaper product

And moving money around the banks, to get all the benefits :tongue:
Original post by LegendX
The ougher ones require 2 cans of coke and a can of sprie.

wow totes raiding your wallett
Original post by Maria_x
The amount of coke they have at Asian weddings ;oo why can't they just share it and let us take some homee ! Where does it go

Posted from TSR Mobile

Normally, asian weddings are cheap. Ive only rarely seen expensive ones which took place in Pakistan. Any weddings that have taken place in england involved them running out of chicken or something. Ever since, ive made a vow to never go to pakistani weddings in england unless the parents show me a reciept of at least 10000 pounds being spent.
Original post by LegendX
The tougher ones require 2 cans of coke and a can of sprite.

wow totes raiding your wallett

Lol this is LegendX's advice on how to get girls :tongue:

Even our takeaways cost a lot more here. Cost me £4 odd for something I could get for £2 in the north!
Reply 8229
Oh my days I'm doing tauba now. I hope Allah can forgive my sins :ashamed: I'm not even kidding :erm:
Reply 8230
I'd rather that someone didn't get won over by a can of coke tbf

Ever since LegendX started giving out advice :tongue:

It isn't all about diamonds and pearls anymore now is it ;p girls nowadays become lovestruck over anything same for boys I think :s-smilie:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Maria_x
It isn't all about diamonds and pearls anymore now is it ;p girls nowadays become lovestruck over anything same for boys I think :s-smilie:

Posted from TSR Mobile

That's good when I can't afford diamonds and pearls :tongue:
Original post by Maria_x
Posted from TSR Mobile

Wisely said.....wisely said. These days, Gold is where its at.

That only happens in films, like 3 idiots or kal ho na ho.
Reply 8233
Original post by LegendX
Normally, asian weddings are cheap. Ive only rarely seen expensive ones which took place in Pakistan. Any weddings that have taken place in england involved them running out of chicken or something. Ever since, ive made a vow to never go to pakistani weddings in england unless the parents show me a reciept of at least 10000 pounds being spent.

They used to be all cheap and I can't believe I never found it weird that the old ladies n that used to serve I guess I went to alot of cheap ones when I was younger but the recent ones have improved and are really goooood :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Maria_x
They used to be all cheap and I can't believe I never found it weird that the old ladies n that used to serve I guess I went to alot of cheap ones when I was younger but the recent ones have improved and are really goooood :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile

That orrrrrr, you've gotten sooo used to the crap food that you now find it tasteful.
Reply 8235
Original post by LegendX
Wisely said.....wisely said. These days, Gold is where its at.

That only happens in films, like 3 idiots or kal ho na ho.

Lool those films r awsome 'nuff said :tongue: don't care if the girls fall for the 'smile' or the 'jokes' :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by LegendX

Whaaat? They don't even spend 10,000 here? That's cruel.
Original post by AlligatorSky
Whaaat? They don't even spend 10,000 here? That's cruel.

I swear we spent like 20-30K on my aunties wedding.... in Pakistan :tongue:
Reply 8238
That's good when I can't afford diamonds and pearls :tongue:

Lool tell ya what make anything by hand say it represents the love between u and her and she'l melt into a pool :tongue: nah tht would b too fake but some girls like fake while others r like whaaaat? O.o in which case I would be the latter ;p

Posted from TSR Mobile
Lol this is LegendX's advice on how to get girls :tongue:

Even our takeaways os a lo more here. Cost me £4 odd for something I could get for £2 in the north!

ahah
Original post by Revent
Oh my days I'm doing auba now. I hope Allah can forgive my sins :ashamed: I'm not even kidding :erm:

yay! sins? ahah! whats set u off?

Original post by Maria_x
I isn' all about diamonds and pearls anymore now is it ;p girls nowadays become lovesruck over anything same for boys I think :s-smilie:

Posted from TSR Mobile

v true

Latest

Trending

Trending