Reply 8261

probably !
Reply 8262
Original post by rizzl8
probably !

Ha ha very funny :tongue:ppp

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by rizzl8
eat 'badaam' they help with fishy memory lol..its about obesity and attitudes pretty much .

Original post by Maria_x
Look my mum gave me that advice for years and even my Asian chem teacher did bt I just don't trst those little brown things -.- bt that tiny part of me that doea is the reason why I scoff em down befre an exam :s-smilie: weird bt it helps to think they're workin sme magic

Posted from TSR Mobile

I love my almonds. Especially in porridge!
Original post by de_monies
I love my almonds. Especially in porridge!

Almonds in porridge? Eww that's just freaky man.:biggrin:
Original post by AlligatorSky
Whaaat? They don't even spend 10,000 here? That's cruel.

Cheap Asian people don't wanna spend money, even if that is their only son/daughter getting married. I bet they make a profit on the gift money they get.
Original post by MedMed12
40,000 - my cousins wsa
a
t a hotel

Ok, next time a big wedding takes place, message me. I'll just sneak in, hug a few people and pretend like I'm a part of the family. If the men's side asked I'd say I was related to the bride, if the women's side asked, I would say I'm related to the groom. Win. :biggrin:
(edited 11 years ago)
I swear we spent like 20-30K on my aunties wedding.... in Pakistan :tongue:

That's fine. Unless it's in Rupees. :P
Original post by LegendX
Cheap Asian people don't wanna spend money, even if that is their only son/daughter getting married. I bet they make a profit on the gift money they get.

Woahh. I never knew that. I've never really been to a wedding here. All I heard was they hire expensive cars, which is the stupidest thing I've ever heard.
Woahh. I never knew that. I've never really been to a wedding here. All I heard was they hire expensive cars, which is the stupidest thing I've ever heard.

Ya totally LOL, they'll hire like a Ferrari to seem rich or something, I have NO idea why people do that. Screw cars, just have a good chicken boti or something.
Original post by LegendX
Ya totally LOL, they'll hire like a Ferrari to seem rich or something, I have NO idea why people do that. Screw cars, just have a good chicken boti or something.

Exactly. I don't understand people who want to act rich in such a fake way! I mean, everyone knows that's not your car. And if not, they'll find out in a couple of days when you don't have it anymore. Such stupid people.

I knoww. I haven't been to one but from what you're saying, they usually don't have enough food? That's going to make you lose more respect than having an ordinary car.
Exactly. I don't understand people who want to act rich in such a fake way! I mean, everyone knows that's not your car. And if not, they'll find out in a couple of days when you don't have it anymore. Such stupid people.

I knoww. I haven't been to one but from what you're saying, they usually don't have enough food? That's going to make you lose more respect than having an ordinary car.

Even if they do have enough food, I hate it when it's off a crap quality, if you're goi to have a wedding do it in bludy style IJS. I LOVEEE weddings in Pakistan though, soooooooo much to do and you always get them 'kusray' which have changed to women because they like guys trying to dance for money. :biggrin:
Original post by LegendX
Even if they do have enough food, I hate it when it's off a crap quality, if you're goi to have a wedding do it in bludy style IJS. I LOVEEE weddings in Pakistan though, soooooooo much to do and you always get them 'kusray' which have changed to women because they like guys trying to dance for money. :biggrin:

Hahaha, they don't really have khusray anymore. Atleast not in the modern weddings. They're actually banned in Islamabad, but some get smuggled in. But yes, wedding's there are amazing. I can't wait to go back. :biggrin:
Original post by LegendX
Almonds in porridge? Eww that's just freaky man.:biggrin:

Try it. I have blueberries too!

Original post by LegendX
Ok, next time a big wedding takes place, message me. I'll just sneak in, hug a few people and pretend like I'm a part of the family. If the men's side asked I'd say I was related to the bride, if the women's side asked, I would say I'm related to the groom. Win. :biggrin:

Tbf you probably don't even need to say any thing. There are so many people at weddings that I've never seeb before. Don't go all that often tbf

That's fine. Unless it's in Rupees. :P

Lol it was definitely in pounds! :tongue:

Yeah. I don't get that. Id like the one limousine but why several hired cars?

Original post by LegendX

Lol yeah. Id be scared to even drive a Ferrari for fear of crashing it :tongue:

The weddings I've been to have enough?

Hahaha, they don't really have khusray anymore. Atleast not in the modern weddings. They're actually banned in Islamabad, but some get smuggled in. But yes, wedding's there are amazing. I can't wait to go back. :biggrin:

We never had them dance at my aunties wedding but they did come to the village.

People pay money to make em go away lol.

Think hijra is the proper term

Yeah. I don't get that. Id like the one limousine but why several hired cars?

The weddings I've been to have enough?

We never had them dance at my aunties wedding but they did come to the village.

People pay money to make em go away lol.

Think hijra is the proper term

Exactly. It's so stupid. I wouldn't even hire a limousine.

About the food, I don't know. It's just stuff I'm hearing. It's bad quality food too.

And you can use both the words. Weddings nowadays are usually in hotels and a khusra can't get past the security so they can't come in. Even if it's at a farm house they won't be able to get in.

Make sure yours and Legend's wedding is a nice one with a lot of good food and no Ferrari's and Bentley's.
Original post by pureandmodest
ignored :c.

Heyy, how are you?
Exactly. It's so stupid. I wouldn't even hire a limousine.

About the food, I don't know. It's just stuff I'm hearing. It's bad quality food too.

And you can use both the words. Weddings nowadays are usually in hotels and a khusra can't get past the security so they can't come in. Even if it's at a farm house they won't be able to get in.

Make sure yours and Legend's wedding is a nice one with a lot of good food and no Ferrari's and Bentley's.

Pakistan lost all value to me when they banned kites. :frown:
Heyy, how are you?

aww thankyou. yeah, i'm very well thanks and you?[:
Original post by LegendX
Pakistan lost all value to me when they banned kites. :frown:

But they're so dangerous. I've been cut by the string myself so many times.
You can still get them though.
Original post by pureandmodest
aww thankyou. yeah, i'm very well thanks and you?[:

I'm good too. :smile:
Have you just joined?

Latest