The Student Room Group

Misfits

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Mr.Nor
Does anyone know where I can watch season 4? I've watched 1-3 on netflix but they don't have 4 :frown: Also Kelly and Simon are definitely the best characters

I watched them all on 4od.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 4161
Original post by Sheldor
I watched them all on 4od.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Aah thanks! 4od has to be one of the worse sites though..
Just found out that Series 5 of Misfits will be its last.

Source:
http://www.channel4.com/info/press/news/misfits-series-5

In my opinion, series 4 was quite poor and I am glad that they can wrap everything up in one final series.
Original post by NorwichtoBristol
Just found out that Series 5 of Misfits will be its last.

Source:
http://www.channel4.com/info/press/news/misfits-series-5

In my opinion, series 4 was quite poor and I am glad that they can wrap everything up in one final series.

Agreed, hope this is a great series!
[video="youtube;9RjhyMR_Ff8"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9RjhyMR_Ff8[/video]
I'm excited *does happy dance*
The final series? :frown: Last series was excellent despite the character changes so I think it could have carried on for longer.
Original post by ArtGoblin
The final series? :frown: Last series was excellent despite the character changes so I think it could have carried on for longer.

Nah I think quitting while still semi decent is good plan. First few series still best.

Posted from TSR Mobile
I thought last series was poor but this new series looks promising!
I wonder what film will be like though because apparently it's written and ready to go. Iwan Rheon said he'd do it if it was good and if they could get all cast together. apparently the film will feature old and new cast.
I wonder what film will be about and if all new and old cast will be in it and if RobertSheehan will be in it?
The return date is the 23rd this month.
Tonight at 10pm on E4. :smile:
Original post by whyumadtho
Tonight at 10pm on E4. :smile:

Awesome, will 4OD it tomorrow
Reply 4172
Ooh almost forgot about this!
Reply 4173
Should've just cancelled this crap after season 2. Steep downhill after Nathan left.

And funny enough Rudy is the only thing keeping it afloat.
Original post by hobo06
Ooh almost forgot about this!

How could you forget?!
Reply 4175
Haven't been watching much live TV recently so miss the adverts :P
Original post by hobo06
Haven't been watching much live TV recently so miss the adverts :P

Yeah tbh I'm the same :sadnod: life of a student eh?
Reply 4177
Haven't been a student for a long time, just busy with work and such! Though I have a week off in a couple weeks!
Original post by hobo06
Haven't been a student for a long time, just busy with work and such! Though I have a week off in a couple weeks!

Well I'm still a student...forever a student :sad: week off sounds nice! What you working as atm?
So upset that this is going to be the last series! But cannot wait for it, lets hope it doesn't disappoint...but I'm sure it wont :biggrin:
Can't wait...only 8 minutes to go :bigsmile:

Quick Reply

Latest