The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by de_monies
When one works in a bank all day, and when you get people spitting in the face of your generosity, when you offer cash prizes, you have no time for life :mad:

For this is life for George Aggdwnngo. This is as good as it gets. I try to be really innocent, and really honest, but people do not believe I am from their bank, and then they get in all sorts of trouble, like pigeon infestations, which costs them even more.

No one believes an honest man these days :frown:

LOL. Whenever I see your profile it reminds me of them fake lottery letters you might get from a man in Nigeria who says you've 10million dollars and to claim it you need to enter in your bank details :biggrin: obviously a scam but its funny to see them try and fail
Any idea what this is?? I'm so bad at it x. :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 11 years ago)
Original post by LegendX
LOL. Whenever I see your profile it reminds me of them fake lottery letters you might get from a man in Nigeria who says you've 10million dollars and to claim it you need to enter in your bank details :biggrin: obviously a scam but its funny to see them try and fail

Sir, this is what I am talking about. You deny a man's innocence, and offers of cash prizes, when many millions can benefit from my generosity

(Yeah, I get you :tongue: )
When one works in a bank all day, and when you get people spitting in the face of your generosity, when you offer cash prizes, you have no time for life :mad:

For this is life for George Aggdwnngo. This is as good as it gets. I try to be really innocent, and really honest, but people do not believe I am from their bank, and then they get in all sorts of trouble, like pigeon infestations, which costs them even more.

No one believes an honest man these days :frown:

This my friend is something that's worth reading.....:smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by student room sk
This my friend is something that's worth reading.....:smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

:colondollar:
Someone please help me!!! I'm only on level 19 and that literally sucks :frown: x

Posted from TSR Mobile
Someone please help me!!! I'm only on level 19 and that literally sucks :frown: x

Posted from TSR Mobile

The answer is obviously cucumber.......please don't ask easy questions, Atleast try to figure it out yourself.
Original post by LegendX
The answer is obviously cucumber.......please don't ask easy questions, Atleast try to figure it out yourself.

Trying to figure it out myself. BTW, what IS that app called?
Tell your dad to go away.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Trying to figure it out myself. BTW, what IS that app called?

4 pics 1 word x
Original post by LegendX

emmmmm....yeh - ooookkkaaaaayyyy :s-smilie:

your sarcasm is terribly bad- but its okay I understand the need you have to criticize others :smile:
Reply 8391
Original post by martialartist123

Posted from TSR Mobile

This guy is a DON anyone give him **** and I will literally castrate you.
4 pics 1 word x

OMG thats a good game i've got the hang of it know.
:tongue:What level are you on? :biggrin:
Reply 8393
Original post by Revent
Oh I'm just bored because I'm too upset to do anything after that horrible interview today:frown:

Awww
Don't worry
You're going to be fine
Hopefully the interviewers think the opposite
And do you have other interviews?
You only really need one offer for medicine. So don't lose hope

GOD, I wish I could study- literally finding it so hard to do....:s-smilie:
I try, i honestly do but i find myself losing concentration or something and not paying attention, it's like locking a monkey in a cage with bananas and telling them not to eat them :redface:
xx

Haha I was like that in 6th year
Its probably because you're studying too much
Have a break.. Xx

Original post by Insomniac_1901
I have no idea actually apparently I got really week or something, they put on a drip for a few days and then I had to have these big fat injections for a few weeks :/
It really was, I just remember bits now, like the massive grounds, the little canteen in the middle, being told to stand next to the board for not knowing and answer and crying :P oh and my mom having a row with my teacher because I wrote "i study in X school" on something and apparently I *should've* used the literal translation from Urdu as in "I read in..." LOL

Omggggg haha I remember that from pak
Its not I study
Its I read :/ wtf how does that even make sense I'll never understand

Hmm seems like u must have caught some virus from the BAD food from our canteen :/
It was huge wasn't it
Dya remember early morning assemblies :s-smilie: don't know why we needed them every single day
I have no idea actually apparently I got really week or something, they put on a drip for a few days and then I had to have these big fat injections for a few weeks :/

It really was, I just remember bits now, like the massive grounds, the little canteen in the middle, being told to stand next to the board for not knowing and answer and crying :P oh and my mom having a row with my teacher because I wrote "I study in X school" on something and apparently I *should've* used the literal translation from Urdu as in "I read in..." LOL

Were you born here? If so, you are quite obviously in the right
Original post by martialartist123

Posted from TSR Mobile

What?

BTW, any of you guys watch Utopia or Being Human?
(edited 11 years ago)

It really was, I just remember bits now, like the massive grounds, the little canteen in the middle, being told to stand next to the board for not knowing and answer and crying :P oh and my mom having a row with my teacher because I wrote "I study in X school" on something and apparently I *should've* used the literal translation from Urdu as in "I read in..." LOL

What school are you talking about?
Original post by Armani786
OMG thats a good game i've got the hang of it know.
:tongue:What level are you on? :biggrin:

I'm only on level 19- i literally suck at this game....:frown:

what about you?? x
Original post by Furbs
Awww
Don't worry
You're going to be fine
Hopefully the interviewers think the opposite
And do you have other interviews?
You only really need one offer for medicine. So don't lose hope

Haha I was like that in 6th year
Its probably because you're studying too much
Have a break.. Xx

Omggggg haha I remember that from pak
Its not I study
Its I read :/ wtf how does that even make sense I'll never understand

Hmm seems like u must have caught some virus from the BAD food from our canteen :/
It was huge wasn't it
Dya remember early morning assemblies :s-smilie: don't know why we needed them every single day

I wish i could say i study a lot but sadly i do not :frown:

any answer from work??
x
Original post by LegendX

its charm :wink: x
Reply 8399
Spppppppppppaaaaaaaaaaaaaaiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiinnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

Latest