The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 8420
Original post by de_monies
A bastard of a cousin tried to get my facebook password, many many times, and Im having to restore it many, many times as well :angry::angry:

Ahahahahahaha how did he do that??

Fraping others is always uber fun though :smile:
Reply 8421
Original post by Revent
Yeah, I'd be an epic shooter :wink: Like Jack Racher :teehee: :getmecoat:

Ah nice! You animal killer. :wink: I'd love to try :tongue:

Yeah you'd be sick :wink:
You mean Jack Reacher?
Hey I was like 5 loool...I probs thought they would come back to life or something....
Original post by Zeegie
I tried, didn't go down too well :frown:

I'm Zeegie btw, how are you? :smile:

Aww zeegie was talking to the other ignorant guy who told me to go away :-(
Yessss im good, you okaaaay?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 8423
Original post by martialartist123
Aww zeegie was talking to the other ignorant guy who told me to go away :-(
Yessss im good, you okaaaay?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Ahahah okay hope the ignorant guy sorts their issues out loool
Glad you're doing well. I am not too bad myself :smile: Welcome to the thread :smile:
Reply 8424
Original post by Zeegie
Yeah you'd be sick :wink:
You mean Jack Reacher?
Hey I was like 5 loool...I probs thought they would come back to life or something....

Yeah meant that :lol: My bad

and at 5, you became a murderer :eek: No wonder you're a psycho :lol:
hows it going
Reply 8426
Original post by Revent
Yeah meant that :lol: My bad

and at 5, you became a murderer :eek: No wonder you're a psycho :lol:

BHAI!! Waaaaaaaaaaaa stop being meeeaaannnnn :rolleyes:

:rolleyes: hehehehe...what's wrong with being psycho :wink: gives me excitement :biggrin:
Reply 8427
Original post by study beats
hows it going

Hello how are you doing?
Reply 8428
Original post by Zeegie
BHAI!! Waaaaaaaaaaaa stop being meeeaaannnnn :rolleyes:

:rolleyes: hehehehe...what's wrong with being psycho :wink: gives me excitement :biggrin:

I'm a psycho :tongue: Killing people for a living is cool :cool: Ironic I ACTUALLY know people who do that :mmm:

and being a psycho is bad! :lol:
Original post by Zeegie
Hello how are you doing?

nothing, just here to catch on some pakistani educational news as usual
Reply 8430
Original post by Revent
I'm a psycho :tongue: Killing people for a living is cool :cool: Ironic I ACTUALLY know people who do that :mmm:

and being a psycho is bad! :lol:

I worry more about you every day.....
Reply 8431
Original post by study beats
nothing, just here to catch on some pakistani educational news as usual

Oh ok have fun :smile:
Original post by Z-Ninja
woah woah, calm fam whats wrong with making a bearded brother from uni that yu like a husband? :P

Like i said..You're Dizzy
:smile:
Original post by Zeegie
Ahahahahahaha how did he do that??

Fraping others is always uber fun though :smile:

See I wouldn't mind a frape, but this cousin seems to constantly post things like

You're gay with your uni friends. (Seems to be a reoccuring thing)
They're "joeys"
You have gay sex with each other(not knowing that I give blood, and that people who have anal intercourse with guys can't give blood. Sorry for sounding crude, but that's as best as I can dress it up),
You think you're a bad man for wearing sunglasses (I have a medical condition), you smell like carrots (What the hell do they smell like?)
Calls people "bitches"
Is racist as well as sexist
Calling us dumb, despite HIM being kicked out at school, and sorry if this sounds like me being arrogant, but for our course, I go to one of the best in Europe and THE best in the UK (At least when we started the course), and many unis have copied us as well. We were one of few unis to actually do the course I do, and now there are many.

All through my first semester I've had firsts,yet he's been kicked out for fighting
Says I think I'm a "gangsta" and then proceeds to call me "gay" When in reality, his only reasoning is that I have a car, and I wear sunglasses (not knowing why I HAVE to wear them... ) despite him looking like a wannabe gangster himself
Said I look like "action man" which I think was meant to be an insult, but as a kid, I loved action man! :smile:
Says "You're a pussy like the rest of your family" whilst not realising he is part of my family...
Mentions that I apparently "pleasure" myself to Susan Boyle, many times. I say I think you protest too much. He shuts up...
Says that he's surprised I haven't been beaten up yet. The uni is in one of the nicest places in the country, but also pretty pricey as well :d
Boasts about his wealth, so I just tell him well I have erm... 6 bank accounts (I don't have much money, but I just have many bank accounts :biggrin: )

Basically,he's a pretty horrible guy.

This is him:
https://www.facebook.com/m3haroon

And this is me:
https://www.facebook.com/waqasahmed939

A world of difference :smile: Sorry for the rant!
Reply 8434
Original post by Revent
Thanks, a university interview :lol:

Oh good luck I hope u do well :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Zeegie
I tried, didn't go down too well :frown:

I'm Zeegie btw, how are you? :smile:

Lol. I don't think any of us telling our dad's to go away would go down too well :tongue:

Original post by Revent
Thanks, a university interview :lol:

Hope it went well!

Original post by Zeegie
Wanna hear an idiotic reply to that besharam joke? (not aimed at you btw)

....that turned me on.

Ahhhh I thought you were on about a shooting spreee looool....ahhh ok bhai I hope you have fun :smile: I have been on shikar with my dad before in Pakistan :biggrin:

Lol what? shooting turns you on? :tongue:
Reply 8436
See I wouldn't mind a frape, but this cousin seems to constantly post things like

They're "joeys"
You have gay sex with each other(not knowing that I give blood, and that people who have anal intercourse with guys can't give blood. Sorry for sounding crude, but that's as best as I can dress it up),
You think you're a bad man for wearing sunglasses (I have a medical condition), you smell like carrots (What the hell do they smell like?)
Calls people "bitches"
Calling us dumb, despite HIM being kicked out at school, and sorry if this sounds like me being arrogant, but for our course, I go to one of the best in Europe and THE best in the UK (At least when we started the course), and many unis have copied us as well. We were one of few unis to actually do the course I do, and now there are many.

All through my first semester I've had firsts,yet he's been kicked out for fighting
Says I think I'm a "gangsta" and then proceeds to call me "gay" When in reality, his only reasoning is that I have a car, and I wear sunglasses (not knowing why I HAVE to wear them... ) despite him looking like a wannabe gangster himself
Said I look like "action man" which I think was meant to be an insult, but as a kid, I loved action man! :smile:
Says "You're a pussy like the rest of your family" whilst not realising he is part of my family...
Mentions that I apparently "pleasure" myself to Susan Boyle, many times. I say I think you protest too much. He shuts up...
Says that he's surprised I haven't been beaten up yet. The uni is in one of the nicest places in the country, but also pretty pricey as well :d
Boasts about his wealth, so I just tell him well I have erm... 6 bank accounts (I don't have much money, but I just have many bank accounts :biggrin: )

This is him:

And this is me:

Well.....

Just do the same thing to him :smile: It sounds like he either hates you or has a ****ty sense of humour and thinks it is him bantering around when in actual fact he seems like a dick. That's my view on it.

I couldn't see what he looked like lol...but I get the idea. Just think of something witty to trash his fb profile with...or delete him.
Reply 8437
Lol. I don't think any of us telling our dad's to go away would go down too well :tongue:

Hope it went well!

Lol what? shooting turns you on? :tongue:

Hahaah noooo i was referring to a joke bhai made about hw being hard and me doing it against a table....

There are very few things which do actually..ahem...do that to me. LOOOL
Original post by Zeegie
Well.....

Just do the same thing to him :smile: It sounds like he either hates you or has a ****ty sense of humour and thinks it is him bantering around when in actual fact he seems like a dick. That's my view on it.

I couldn't see what he looked like lol...but I get the idea. Just think of something witty to trash his fb profile with...or delete him.

Oh, when he posts stuff on my profile, I do post witty stuff, and then YouTube videos instead :smile:

Not sure why you couldn't see what he looks like tbf. Yeah I don't particularly like him.

Because "gay" is a real insult :rolleyes:

They're "joeys"
Calls people "bitches"

This is him:

And this is me:

He's totally into you.

Latest