The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Revent
It was horrible :frown:

why? what was so bad? :frown:
Reply 8461
Original post by MedMed12
why? what was so bad? :frown:

I didn't know the answer to some questions and stuff and had to hesitate so much! Their interview structure was so rigid, so barely any room to talk about my gap year exploits and what not :erm: The interviewer kept pushing me about my work experience even though I had a full time job at a hospital and she was not interested in that at all.
Original post by Revent
I in' know he nser to ome quesions and suff and had so much! Their interview structure was so rigid, so barey any room to talk about my gap year explois and wha not :erm: The interviewer kept pushing me about my work experience even though I had a full time job at a hospital and she was not interested in that at all.

oh :frown: dw, its normal to hesitate.
i got interupted too
when will you hear back?

try to forget it, focus on imp now :smile: you're still in the game :yep:

im off now btw, night night
Reply 8463
Original post by MedMed12
oh :frown: dw, its normal to hesitate.
i got interupted too
when will you hear back?

try to forget it, focus on imp now :smile: you're still in the game :yep:

im off now btw, night night

3-4 weeks :s Impy is on the 6th of March! I dunno, I think I did really badly :frown:

night!
Where do I find a job
Reply 8465
Original post by Revent
Got Impy in exactly two weeks! :smile:

Good luck for it :smile:
Original post by student room sk
I wish i could say i study a lot but sadly i do not :frown:

any answer from work??
x

Means you're naturally smart :wink: :tongue:

I'm working :frown:
X
Original post by study beats
Where do I find a job

Hey! I never knew you were on here as well :biggrin:
Original post by student room sk
I'm only on level 19- i literally suck at this game....:frown:

what about you?? x

I'm on level 132, it easy once you've got the hang of it. I actually enjoy playing it. LOL!
:biggrin:
Original post by study beats
Where do I find a job

were do you live? I know a website where you can find a job but it depends on where you live. :smile:
Original post by Armani786
were do you live? I know a website where you can find a job but it depends on where you live. :smile:

Ooh, I may be interested in this as well, perhaps over Easter/Summer (unless I get a placement, when I won't need a job :tongue: )
Original post by de_monies
Ooh, I may be interested in this as well, perhaps over Easter/Summer (unless I get a placement, when I won't need a job :tongue: )

Hey! Cool so do you want me to give the websites?:biggrin:
Original post by Furbs

Omggggg haha I remember that from pak
Its not I study
Its I read :/ wtf how does that even make sense I'll never understand

Hmm seems like u must have caught some virus from the BAD food from our canteen :/
It was huge wasn't it
Dya remember early morning assemblies :s-smilie: don't know why we needed them every single day

Tbf you do say it here in like reallyyy posh English when schools say oh X person went to 'read history at cambridge' but not at school level/normal day to day language lol.

Hahaha yeahh, and how they'd ask a random GK question and the person that got it right got a pack of Milo LOL
Were you born here? If so, you are quite obviously in the right

I was right lol, the teacher was just being stupid and stubborn and my mom was being stubborn back lol
Original post by AlligatorSky
What school are you talking about?

Garrison Academy for Girls, Lahore
Anbody here know about the Chernobyl power plant accident - this is for physics. :smile:
Hey! Cool so do you want me to give the websites?:biggrin:

Lol I thought you were going to give us links, not the other way around :tongue:

Any way, I use targetjobs, milkround, ratemyplacement (though probably not all that good for you), and a couple of others that I forgot
Anbody here know about the Chernobyl power plant accident - this is for physics. :smile:

I wouldnt bother putting it here, I asked for help with a very important maths competition the other day and nobody helped me :L however i am studying this sort of in physics
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chernobyl_disaster
^ is your best bet haha
Original post by salmon-aiman
I wouldnt bother putting it here, I asked for help with a very important maths competition the other day and nobody helped me :L however i am studying this sort of in physics
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chernobyl_disaster
^ is your best bet haha

Yeah i thought i'd give it a go, but guess there's no point.
Awwww!
Thanks for your help. :biggrin:
Lol I thought you were going to give us links, not the other way around :tongue:

Any way, I use targetjobs, milkround, ratemyplacement (though probably not all that good for you), and a couple of others that I forgot

LOL LOL LOL LOL!!! OMG haha ha ha, i was supposed to say shall i give you the website? sorry i didn't read what i had typed. :tongue:
:biggrin:here:
http://www.jobsite.co.uk/search-post-jobs.html?gclid=CNrG5_Tnx7UCFfLLtAodnWYA6g

https://www.gov.uk/jobsearch
Reply 8479
****ing hell....already half burned the kitchen..now the front door doesnt close ffss......mum is coming home in half an hour...chitrol time.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Latest

Trending

Trending