The Student Room Group
Mappin Building
University of Sheffield
Sheffield

University of Sheffield Law Firmers 2013

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Just firmed for Law (European or International), applying for student finance now.
Mappin Building
University of Sheffield
Sheffield
Reply 21
Original post by jheywood
Just firmed for Law (European or International), applying for student finance now.

Did you go to the open day on wednesday for law?
Reply 22
Original post by dartanoir
Yes!! :biggrin: Finally found someone who's doing my course haha

I have also applied for that course :biggrin: went to sheffield on wednesday and loved it!
Reply 23
Original post by pammii25
Did you go to the open day on Wednesday for law?

I went on Wednesday 13th February, when did you go?
Can't decide Between M120 (European & International Law) at Sheffield or M100 Law at Birmingham
Reply 25
Original post by JLXP
Can't decide Between M120 (European & International Law) at Sheffield or M100 Law at Birmingham

I think Birmingham might have a slightly better reputation, not too sure. My main decision of Leeds or Sheffield was made based on the course really and i preferred Sheffield.
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 26
I went on Wednesday 13th February, when did you go?

I went yesterday :smile: i really liked it! im now torn between sheffield and newcastle :s-smilie: where else did you apply to? and did you like sheffield when you visited?
Reply 27

I went yesterday :smile: i really liked it! im now torn between sheffield and newcastle :s-smilie: where else did you apply to? and did you like sheffield when you visited?

untitle.JPG
Sheffield is better. Everybody knows that. :wink:
Reply 28
untitle.JPG
Sheffield is better. Everybody knows that. :wink:

Haha, i take it it's your firm?
Reply 29
Haha, i take it it's your firm?

Of course of course haha. I love the city.
Reply 30
Of course of course haha. I love the city.

I'm leaning towards sheffield tbh :smile: and i concur, loved it when i visited!
Reply 31
I think Birmingham might have a slightly better reputation, not too sure. My main decision of Leeds or Sheffield was made based on the course really and i preferred Sheffield.

I got unconditional offers from Leeds, Sheffield (European and International) and Southampton..in a tough spot trying to decide which to accept. Why do you prefer Sheffield over Leeds?
Reply 32
I'm leaning towards sheffield tbh :smile: and i concur, loved it when i visited!

and the course seems amazing :biggrin:
Reply 33
and the course seems amazing :biggrin:

YES :biggrin: and you are my potential course mate :smile:
Reply 34
YES :biggrin: and you are my potential course mate :smile:

Clearly the best part of going to Sheffield :cool:
Reply 35
Clearly the best part of going to Sheffield :cool:

of course, why else would i want to go there? :wink:
Reply 36
Original post by cstang
I got unconditional offers from Leeds, Sheffield (European and International) and Southampton..in a tough spot trying to decide which to accept. Why do you prefer Sheffield over Leeds?

Firstly I much preferred the optional modules at Sheffield, although Leeds does have some very interesting modules. The second reason was that their was a larger amount of potential places to go abroad than Leeds. Thirdly I found the city of Sheffield very nice and the public transport is really good, on top of this the accommodation is much better than that of Leeds. Finally the Law staff and other staff at the University were much more helpful and nice when compared to that of my other choices.
Firming European & International Law, having Birmingham as my insurance.
Reply 38
I am firming European and International law as well! The course looks so good. The only downside is that they don't seem to have that many links with Africa and Asia. Areas which I am particularly interested in. However compared to all my other options i loved sheffield. Roll on September :smile:
Original post by yande
I am firming European and International law as well! The course looks so good. The only downside is that they don't seem to have that many links with Africa and Asia. Areas which I am particularly interested in. However compared to all my other options i loved sheffield. Roll on September :smile:

Woo, see you there [Providing i get the grades]!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending