The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Zeegie
No it is just part-time :smile: I was going to mention it in my personal statement but I needed verification from the pimp in charge and unfortunately he is in prison atm so thought I should avoid saying it...

That made me laugh. I mean, that's nothing to be joking about zegie, wth.
Original post by salmon-aiman
loving the neg rating youre receiving there, sis
bags stuck in my hair!?!? that was a chain! i only call you one word haha number 8 is no reason to discriminate lol , i dont get 9 , 10... well ... most people are happy on crack

I wanted to neg her too but it wouldn't let me :bawling: it said I'd negged too many people today.
Reply 8502
Original post by LegendX
That made me laugh. I mean, that's nothing to be joking about zegie, wth.

I am glad you find my occupation hilarious. Carry on to your heart's content.

It is Zeegie.
Original post by Zeegie
I am glad you find my occupation hilarious. Carry on to your heart's content.

It is Zeegie.

I thought it was Julie......
Reply 8504
Original post by LegendX
I thought it was Julie......

No, Julie is my colleague.
Original post by Armani786
LOL LOL LOL LOL!!! OMG haha ha ha, i was supposed to say shall i give you the website? sorry i didn't read what i had typed. :tongue:
:biggrin:here:
http://www.jobsite.co.uk/search-post-jobs.html?gclid=CNrG5_Tnx7UCFfLLtAodnWYA6g

https://www.gov.uk/jobsearch

Lol yeah you were. Not the quality I'd expect from Armani :d but thanks! The gov site is HORRIBLE. At the place I work, people come in from the job centre, and they use that, and it's just horrible

Original post by Zeegie
****ing hell....already half burned the kitchen..now the front door doesnt close ffss......mum is coming home in half an hour...chitrol time.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Wait what? You're OK right?

Original post by Zeegie
i was heating fish burger sandwich and kebab and over heated and everything was like burned and there was smoke everywhere and front door is just a ****-tard and i used air freshener too so now it smells like a brothel and i am consistently going downstairs trying to see if things smell normal...any minute now mama will walk thru the door :/

Posted from TSR Mobile

Lol was gonna ask how you know and then you said you work in one :tongue: So, erm how much are the charges :tongue:

Original post by Zeegie
Outskirts of Manchestttaaaaa :biggrin:

West Midlands and West Yorkshire for me! :smile:

Original post by Zeegie

Ah Julie. She's a good woman. Very good "service" :tongue:
Original post by Zeegie

................I'm gunna go tell your parents.
Original post by AlligatorSky
You never know. :tongue:

Stay away from him.

Lol. Tbf, he does seem to accuse me of being gay, a LOT, so he could just be hiding his own insecurities :tongue:. Him and his mates seem to think Im like a "gora" for having banter with people....
Reply 8508
Original post by de_monies

Wait what? You're OK right?

Lol was gonna ask how you know and then you said you work in one :tongue: So, erm how much are the charges :tongue:

West Midlands and West Yorkshire for me! :smile:

Ah Julie. She's a good woman. Very good "service" :tongue:

Yes I am fine :smile: no chitrol either :smile:

All matters regarding the official payment/booking etc can be further discussed via email/phone etc though I am not the promoter for that so yeah...

Ahhhh right thats cool :smile: Yorkshire is beautiful :smile:

Oh so you know Julie? Lol yes she chose an incredibly plain professional work name, much to boss' reluctancy :biggrin:
Lol. Tbf, he does seem to accuse me of being gay, a LOT, so he could just be hiding his own insecurities :tongue:. Him and his mates seem to think Im like a "gora" for having banter with people....

I was going to ask if your cousin was a 'chav' but Zeegue has a problem with that word. She rages when she sees that.
Reply 8510
Original post by LegendX
................I'm gunna go tell your parents.

Stay dench or get frimponged.
Original post by Zeegie
Stay dench or get frimponged.

Wth is that some sort of gibberish? What do them words mean? Oh wait is that the slang that they use in your brothel when a guy enters? :smile:
Original post by student room sk
Glasgow, and you??

Cool, im From Blackburn

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Dhaal_Chawal
London, wbu

Im fromm Blackburrn, you like dhal chawal?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Zeegie
Yes I am fine :smile: no chitrol either :smile:

What the hell is chitrol? Good to know you're fine though! And hope you didn't get in to too much trouble!

Original post by Zeegie
All matters regarding the official payment/booking etc can be further discussed via email/phone etc though I am not the promoter for that so yeah...

Do you accept credit card? :tongue:

Original post by Zeegie
Ahhhh right thats cool :smile: Yorkshire is beautiful :smile:

Sure is :smile: Always have a smile on when I go back home. Not because of the place, but because Im back home with friends and family ! :smile:

Original post by Zeegie
Oh so you know Julie? Lol yes she chose an incredibly plain professional work name, much to boss' reluctancy :biggrin:

I remember talking to him, and he was on about wanting to call her "Jiggly" instead. Jiggly Julie :tongue:

Original post by LegendX
I was going to ask if your cousin was a 'chav' but Zeegue has a problem with that word. She rages when she sees that.

Yeah, he is a massive chav. Deliberately quoted Zeegie :tongue:
Reply 8515
Original post by LegendX
Wth is that some sort of gibberish? What do them words mean? Oh wait is that the slang that they use in your brothel when a guy enters? :smile:

Well considering that phrase originates from near London, and the brothel is situated up in the North, I very much doubt we say it here.

Our services are not limited to the men of the world.
Original post by Zeegie
Outskirts of Manchestttaaaaa :biggrin:

Where abouttts outsyd manchestaaa you from!?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 8517
What the hell is chitrol? Good to know you're fine though! And hope you didn't get in to too much trouble!

Do you accept credit card? :tongue:

Sure is :smile: Always have a smile on when I go back home. Not because of the place, but because Im back home with friends and family ! :smile:

I remember talking to him, and he was on about wanting to call her "Jiggly" instead. Jiggly Julie :tongue:

Yeah, he is a massive chav. Deliberately quoted Zeegie :tongue:

Ahahahahah chitrol my friend is a beating.

I didn't get into any trouble :smile:

Yes credit cards/cheques/vouchers too, with special 2for1 and other various discounts.

Ahhh yes it is always nice to spend time with family and friends at home :biggrin:

Ahhhhhh well I am surprised you are so well connected with him, he doesn't normally discuss such matters with clients :smile:

Chaaaavvvvssss.....maaaan I miss them :smile:
Original post by martialartist123

Posted from TSR Mobile

Is there something wrong with your tongue? It's not manchestaaa, it's Manchester. People from Manchester get very offended if you say manchestaaa. Please be considerate and not offend other people.

Thank you
Reply 8519
Original post by martialartist123

Posted from TSR Mobile

It is a very small town near Wilmslow/Prestbury :smile: where Rooney (aka Shrek) lives aheee :biggrin:

Latest

Trending

Trending