The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 8520
Original post by LegendX
Is there something wrong with your tongue? It's not manchestaaa, it's Manchester. People from Manchester get very offended if you say manchestaaa. Please be considerate and not offend other people.

Thank you

I say Manchestaaaaaaaa....

I would be careful when making such pathetically sarky comments...you will get your balls ripped off. Just being honest.
Original post by LegendX
Is there something wrong with your tongue? It's not manchestaaa, it's Manchester. People from Manchester get very offended if you say manchestaaa. Please be considerate and not offend other people.

Thank you

Okaay brooooo... Manchester is that better... I didnt know they got offended.. Thats weird because zeegie said manchestaaa.....
I have 3 words for people like you 'freak of nature'
Hope your happy now!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Zeegie
Ahahahahah chitrol my friend is a beating.

I didn't get into any trouble :smile:

Lol I had no idea, but that's good, but I can't see why you'd get a beating? Surely your parents dont hit you?

Original post by Zeegie
Yes credit cards/cheques/vouchers too, with special 2for1 and other various discounts.

What about 2 for 1 at the same time?

Original post by Zeegie
Ahhh yes it is always nice to spend time with family and friends at home :biggrin:

Yeah this is true!

Original post by Zeegie
Ahhhhhh well I am surprised you are so well connected with him, he doesn't normally discuss such matters with clients :smile:

Shouldn't say this, but I handle all of his monies, and I make sure he stays under the radar, but unfortunately he got caught and imprisoned this time. We get on well. Have you never noticed why I come in so often?

Original post by Zeegie
Chaaaavvvvssss.....maaaan I miss them :smile:

Miss? They annoy me. Who doesn't miss a racist, sexist, uneducated blithering idiot :tongue:
Original post by de_monies
Lol. Tbf, he does seem to accuse me of being gay, a LOT, so he could just be hiding his own insecurities :tongue:. Him and his mates seem to think Im like a "gora" for having banter with people....

Yess. It all makes sense now. Just let him know that you're not interested.
Original post by Zeegie

I would be careful when making such pathetically sarky comments...you will get your balls ripped off. Just being honest.

No one asked you for your opinion and yes, that does mean you cannot 'state' it.
Original post by Zeegie
It is a very small town near Wilmslow/Prestbury :smile: where Rooney (aka Shrek) lives aheee :biggrin:

Ohh rightt cooool lucky you! Sounds like a fun place, is it ashton by any chance? :-P

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by martialartist123
Ohh rightt cooool lucky you! Sounds like a fun place, is it ashton by any chance? :-P

Posted from TSR Mobile

naah it's not ashton:L (me and zeegie = sis)
Okaay brooooo... Manchester is that better... I didnt know they got offended.. Thats weird because zeegie said manchestaaa.....
I have 3 words for people like you 'freak of nature'
Hope your happy now!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Ill be nice and say, 'yes I'm happy' because you're new to the forum.
Original post by LegendX
Ill be nice and say, 'yes I'm happy' because you're new to the forum.

Thats cool then, first nice comment ive seen from you! Thank youuu.....

But i think really, you were scared zeegie would rip your balls off :-P

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Zeegie

He has none :tongue: But ouch!

Original post by AlligatorSky
Yess. It all makes sense now. Just let him know that you're not interested.

Lol. I should have to tbf!
Original post by salmon-aiman
naah it's not ashton:L (me and zeegie = sis)

Ohh nicce are you twinsss?? :-)

Posted from TSR Mobile

What, so the marriage is over? :O

Yes you should.
Ohh nicce are you twinsss?? :-)

Posted from TSR Mobile

God no hahaha thank goodness!! :smile: Haha though i guess that'd be pretty cool, nah I'm the younger - and cooler - one. :biggrin:
What, so the marriage is over? :O

Yes you should.

Lol. We're still getting married. I love him regardless :tongue:
Lol. We're still getting married. I love him regardless :tongue:

Aww I can see. It's going to work out really well. Make sure you book the Hilton and invite Pervez Musharraf too because he lives on Edgware road.

Ouchhh that ht me deep
Aww I can see. It's going to work out really well. Make sure you book the Hilton and invite Pervez Musharraf too because he lives on Edgware road.

I swear there is some love triangle going on between you and pervez Musharraf.
Original post by LegendX
Ouchhh that ht me deep

That's how you lost em in the first place :tongue:
Original post by LegendX
I swear there is some love triangle going on between you and pervez Musharraf.

Considering he's like 50 years older than me, no. But I do love him as a leader.
Original post by salmon-aiman
God no hahaha thank goodness!! :smile: Haha though i guess that'd be pretty cool, nah I'm the younger - and cooler - one. :biggrin:

LOL! You do have a unique name though :L
Haha i'm sure you are!

Posted from TSR Mobile