The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by walkervince
This thread is so pointless

Lol but it's funny!

So far, me and LegendX are getting married
LegendX has lost his testicles in a tragic accident - which makes him the woman in the relationship :d
Zeegie threatens to castrate any one who gets annoyed at "Manchestaaa"
Zeegie is also a prostitute, and works in a brothel
AlligatorSky has the hots for Pervez Musharaff
I know Zeegie's pimp, and she's giving me a 3 for two offer

Oh and my cousin's a **** (This one is actually real)
(edited 11 years ago)
Original post by LegendX
For the sake of it, I'll ask anyway. Anyone else feel the same way zeegie does?

About?
Original post by de_monies
About?

She loves me. I was asking if anyone else feels the same way? I know that you already do.
Original post by LegendX
She loves me. I was asking if anyone else feels the same way? I know that you already do.

Hey our rishta is already done! No backing out now! :tongue:
Original post by Zeegie
We aren't all as pedantic as you sweetie.

Do you even know what a lie is? Not everyone is out here to commit a sin for ****s sake.

There is a fine line between making jokes/having a laugh at yourself, and just downright humiliation. You don't understand the difference, as clearly you are shockingly oblivious to it.

Is the fact that you care supposed to make me care too?

It is.
Hey our rishta is already done! No backing out now! :tongue:

I was thinking that there's enough of me to go around so didn't wanna be greedy so I'm giving a few more lucky people the chance to join in on the marriage ceremony. It can be 5 marriages happening simultaneously ijs.
Reply 8566
Original post by LegendX

Pahahahahahahahaahahhaahahahahahhaahahhahahahahahahahaha

LOL don't flatter yourself sweetie. I don't love chrons.
Original post by Nav_Mallhi
Hey! I never knew you were on here as well :biggrin:

yes i am, and by the way who are you sorry?
Original post by Armani786
were do you live? I know a website where you can find a job but it depends on where you live. :smile:

East London
Reply 8569
Some loser went and negged a post of mine on the first page of this thread.
Original post by LegendX

....LMFAO! He thinks that the sun shines on his a**!
Original post by rubena123
....LMFAO! He thinks that the sun shines on his a**!

How rude of you to make such comments, back in my day they taught you to respect your elders. I guess those days are gone....
Original post by Zeegie

1st step is confusion
2nd step is denial
3rd step is doubt
4th step is acceptance

You're. At the 2nd step right now

What's a chron?
Original post by LegendX
How rude of you to make such comments, back in my day they taught you to respect your elders. I guess those days are gone....

...Says the person that said some offensive comments towardds me when you joined this thread instead of introducing yourself, so what you state here makes you sound like a hypocrite.
Like I said you think that the sun shines up your a** cause of the mean comments!
...Says the person that said some offensive comments towardds me when you joined this thread instead of introducing yourself, so what you state here makes you sound like a hypocrite.
Like I said you think that the sun shines up your a** cause of the mean comments!

Okay, you obviously took it personally so I'm sorry about whatever I said to you that was mean. I didn't realise that I upset you. I'll say hi now. Hello.
Original post by LegendX
Okay, you obviously took it personally so I'm sorry about whatever I said to you that was mean. I didn't realise that I upset you. I'll say hi now. Hello.

About time you man up and apoligise! Took you a while to realise but got there at the end.
Original post by LegendX
I was thinking that there's enough of me to go around so didn't wanna be greedy so I'm giving a few more lucky people the chance to join in on the marriage ceremony. It can be 5 marriages happening simultaneously ijs.
n

No, when you're mine, you're mine. BTW, Im the guy :d

Original post by Zeegie

Wht's chrons? Sorry
About time you man up and apoligise! Took you a while to realise but got there at the end.

I'm not trying to sound rude or anything but AREN'T YOU FORGETTING SOMETHING?
n

No, when you're mine, you're mine. BTW, Im the guy :d

Wht's chrons? Sorry

I think it's slang for 'cool, awesome' etc etc I could go on but you get the picture. I'm not trying to toot my own horn or anything.
Original post by LegendX
I think it's slang for 'cool, awesome' etc etc I could go on but you get the picture. I'm not trying to toot my own horn or anything.

Hmmm somehow I doubt it when she said she doesn't like chrons. Erm, I just googled it, and it shows me stuff about chrons disease?

Latest