The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by rubena123
...Says the person that said some offensive comments towardds me when you joined this thread instead of introducing yourself, so what you state here makes you sound like a hypocrite.
Like I said you think that the sun shines up your a** cause of the mean comments!

Tbf, I didnt introduce myself either. I ust sort of walked in :cool:
Original post by de_monies
Hmmm somehow I doubt it when she said she doesn't like chrons. Erm, I just googled it, and it shows me stuff about chrons disease?

Dunno.
Just gonna make this my little ritual here now. Off to sleep and have a good night all! :smile:
Reply 8583
Just gonna make this my little ritual here now. Off to sleep and have a good night all! :smile:

Goodnight!!!
Reply 8584
Original post by LegendX
1st step is confusion
2nd step is denial
3rd step is doubt
4th step is acceptance

You're. At the 2nd step right now

What's a chron?

Sweetie, I am sure you are a HPOA but you are simply not my type...and someone has already tipped you to the post so please stop living under false pretence.

A chron can be referred to as a person who is a constant fail/cretin etc....just because chronic is when something persistently happens...thats all. Ignore references to chron's disease etc because it isn't a jibe at illnesses...the emphasis is on the long lasting sense of the word, not the terms it is associated with.

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 11 years ago)
Original post by Zeegie
Its not that fun ahahaha....noooo not ashton, further towards the south :smile: as you head towards congleton/stoke on trent etc...it comes along the way :smile:

I actually went to Ashton when my sis and I attended Daars.

Lol! Hmmm ill just pretend like i know where that is... Yesss i know wherre stoke is though ;-)
Ive never been before just assumed because asiaaanns live derrr ... Whats daaars? !!!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Who actually uses student rooooom on a computeeerrrr??!!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by martialartist123

Posted from TSR Mobile

i do because it shows who quoted you but on the phone it doesnt?
Original post by walkervince
This thread is so pointless

Then why are you even posting on this thread, fool. :rolleyes:

Posted from TSR Mobile

I sometimes do, but mainly use my phone :smile:
Original post by study beats
i do because it shows who quoted you but on the phone it doesnt?

Thats truee, its more convenient on phone thoughhh.... Never tried it on computer, wil have to give it a go one day! :-)

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Nav_Mallhi
I sometimes do, but mainly use my phone :smile:

Same, phone TSR app owns! :-)

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 8592
Lol! Hmmm ill just pretend like i know where that is... Yesss i know wherre stoke is though ;-)
Ive never been before just assumed because asiaaanns live derrr ... Whats daaars? !!!

Posted from TSR Mobile

yeah there are very few desis in my town...daars (i doubt i spelt it right) is like islamic lessons but this was just like one hour teaching and three hours playing around and throwing pillows :/

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by AlligatorSky
Oh okay.

I've watched the movie, if that helps.

I've done it, took ages to finish but i've done it. Thanks anyway! :smile:
Original post by student room sk
I'm stuck on most of them- I'll be getting your help quite a bit- hope your free x

LOL! Yeah i'm free..:biggrin:
Lol yeah you were. Not the quality I'd expect from Armani :d but thanks! The gov site is HORRIBLE. At the place I work, people come in from the job centre, and they use that, and it's just horrible

:tongue:

LOL!
Really cool, know i know its horrible.
:biggrin:
Where do you want to work though? (in general):tongue:
Original post by study beats
East London

Cool! Btw: i like your username. :cool:
Same, phone TSR app owns! :-)

Posted from TSR Mobile

Looking at your username, what martial arts do you do? (We might have something in common) :biggrin:
stay dench or get frimponged
Reply 8599
wake up people.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Latest

Trending

Trending