The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 8600
Original post by Zeegie
wake up people.

Posted from TSR Mobile

It's Friday night :tongue: lol I was meant to go out but lost track of time and forgot :colondollar:
Original post by Zeegie
Sweetie, I am sure you are a HPOA but you are simply not my type...and someone has already tipped you to the post so please stop living under false pretence.

A chron can be referred to as a person who is a constant fail/cretin etc....just because chronic is when something persistently happens...thats all. Ignore references to chron's disease .the emphasis is on the long lasting sense of the word, not the terms it is associated with.

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'm not sure whether I should feel happy or sad. I mean, it's not everyday that someone's called a HPOA even if it wasn't mean but still.

So, you find making jibes at illnesses funny? What sick world do we live in.....
Reply 8602
Original post by Revent
It's Friday night :tongue: lol I was meant to go out but lost track of time and forgot :colondollar:

did you fall asleep during the day? I did...three times :/

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 8603
Original post by LegendX
I'm not sure whether I should feel happy or sad. I mean, it's not everyday that someone's called a HPOA even if it wasn't mean but still.

So, you find making jibes at illnesses funny? What sick world do we live in.....

You know I really couldn't give one ounce of a **** how you feel. As if I haven't already suffered enough today..you have the ****test sense of humour and frankly I find you incredibly annoying and that is really something from me. I cba explaining why it is so ****ing stupid that you misunderstand everything...please for the love of sanity don't even dare make my day worse. I should say this to your face really. Would have a greater impact. Alas. I really am not that lucky.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Zeegie
yeah there are very few desis in my town...daars (i doubt i spelt it right) is like islamic lessons but this was just like one hour teaching and three hours playing around and throwing pillows :/

Posted from TSR Mobile

Ohh okaaay.... I dont know what your trying to spell lol have no idea what daars is but yh i know what you mean ! ;-)
Haha sounds like a lot of fun.... But i doubt it was better than the mosque i went tooo.... Spent 2 hours playing trench warfare in classrooms acroossss the room with almost everything u can find :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Nav_Mallhi
Looking at your username, what martial arts do you do? (We might have something in common) :biggrin:

Oh noo lol
I like to think of myself as being a master at everything i dooo!! However i doubt veryy much i have any fighting skills, well not that i know of :tongue:
It is something id like to do though.....
What skills do you have ?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 8606
Original post by Zeegie
did you fall asleep during the day? I did...three times :/

Posted from TSR Mobile

What's wrong? :frown: and nah, I forgot to check Facebook for tonight. Lol so didn't get anything sorted. Might go out later though for a movie.
Original post by salmon-aiman
stay dench or get frimponged

I like this! :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by MedMed12
:frown:

??? what's up
Original post by Numan786
??? what's up

i dont remember haha
where have you been? :O
Original post by martialartist123

if you support arsenal like I do, you certainly will :cool:
Original post by salmon-aiman
if you support arsenal like I do, you certainly will :cool:

Ohhh i like them i kind of feel tight on them... But thats bad news, i'm a lifelong Blackburn Rovers fan :awesome:

Posted from TSR Mobile
i dont remember haha
where have you been? :O

Lol I've been busy and people who I used to talk with aint on here much so Cba really :tongue:
Just met a boy, just met a boy when
He could come inside of my play pen
'Cause he look like a superstar in the making
So I think that I'm going in for the taking
Hear through the grape vine that he caking
W-w-we could shoot a movie, he could do the taping
B-b-boom, boom pow, this thing be shaking
I ain't even tryna find out who he dating
('cause I know he got a wife at home)
(But I need just one night alone)
(If he keep playing them kidding games)
(I'ma run away aye, I'ma run away aye aye)
Sooo whats everyone upto :getmecoat:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by otrivine
Just met a boy, just met a boy when
He could come inside of my play pen
'Cause he look like a superstar in the making
So I think that I'm going in for the taking
Hear through the grape vine that he caking
W-w-we could shoot a movie, he could do the taping
B-b-boom, boom pow, this thing be shaking
I ain't even tryna find out who he dating
('cause I know he got a wife at home)
(But I need just one night alone)
(If he keep playing them kidding games)
(I'ma run away aye, I'ma run away aye aye)

Hey Otrivine... I made a chem thread. check it out...see if it helps you. :smile:
http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?p=41556131&highlight=The%20Gaint%20Alevel%20Chemistry%20Help%20Thread....%202013
Original post by martialartist123
Sooo whats everyone upto :getmecoat:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Revising... hello fellow pakistani. :^_^:

Are you new? :smile:
Original post by Future_Dr

heyFuture_Dr
heyFuture_Dr

did you forget about me too :frown::frown: I thoought we were good friends.
Original post by Future_Dr

Hi there,

yesss im new!:cool:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Latest