The Student Room Group

Leeds 2013 Psychology Applicants

Seeing as there isn't a thread for Psychology AND Leeds AND 2013 yet and I really want one, I made it! :smile:

Discuss offers, accomodation, the course etc etc :smile:

I'll start:

Offer: AAB (achieved already and am on gap year)
Accomodation choice: Liberty Dock

go go go!
Reply 1
Got an unconditional for psychology at Leeds a few days ago! :biggrin:
But I haven't decided if I should accept it or not because I haven't heard back from my 4 other choices yet... :frown:
Oh how I love this waiting game... not!
Original post by Lara5
Got an unconditional for psychology at Leeds a few days ago! :biggrin:
But I haven't decided if I should accept it or not because I haven't heard back from my 4 other choices yet... :frown:
Oh how I love this waiting game... not!

Where else have you applied? :biggrin:
Reply 3
Original post by gerahumu
Where else have you applied? :biggrin:

I've applied to Leeds, Royal Holloway, Reading, Derby and Coventry. Tbh Derby and Coventry are more like insurance options, but still I want to wait and see if I get all 5 offers! :biggrin:
Original post by Lara5
I've applied to Leeds, Royal Holloway, Reading, Derby and Coventry. Tbh Derby and Coventry are more like insurance options, but still I want to wait and see if I get all 5 offers! :biggrin:

Oh nice :smile: I thought about Royal Holloway as the course does look good! But I decided not to live in London, especially there as it's not really anything like central London!
Reply 5
Looks like we're the only 2 people here on TSR who have applied for Psychology in Leeds! :P
Reply 6
Heyyyyy

I've also applied for Psychology at Leeds . Iniatlly I was struggling to chose between Leeds , Liverpool and York, but after the applicant visit days , Leeds really impressed me I just loved the vibe of the city and the campus really shined out :smile:
So yes , I've decided to firm Leeds and place Liverpool as insurance :smile: I haven't decided on accommodation yet , I'm favouring IQ though :smile:
Original post by Diamonds_
Heyyyyy

I've also applied for Psychology at Leeds . Iniatlly I was struggling to chose between Leeds , Liverpool and York, but after the applicant visit days , Leeds really impressed me I just loved the vibe of the city and the campus really shined out :smile:
So yes , I've decided to firm Leeds and place Liverpool as insurance :smile: I haven't decided on accommodation yet , I'm favouring IQ though :smile:

yay!

I've heard IQ isn't really that great as it's mainly Leeds Met people. I'd have a look on the Leeds website at the university accomodation, there are some really nice ones!
Original post by gerahumu
Seeing as there isn't a thread for Psychology AND Leeds AND 2013 yet and I really want one, I made it! :smile:

Discuss offers, accomodation, the course etc etc :smile:

I'll start:

Offer: AAB (achieved already and am on gap year)
Accomodation choice: Liberty Dock

go go go!

I'v firmed psychology at leeds (also on a gap year)

i'm thinking either james baillie or lupton..

Achieved A*BC so im not sure why i got accepted but i did :biggrin: yeyyy

Quick Reply

Latest