The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 8760
What makes you think I'm so bad? :nothing: and yeah but I don't dance :tongue: :lol: how's it out of hand? You mean like grinding and stuff? Lol

Btw clubbing, yay or nay? :tongue:
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 8761
Original post by Revent
I don't think I'm gonna fast though :tongue: Are places to eat still open in Pakistan during Ramadan day time? Lol or will I get the dirtys from people? :rofl:

No point of it clearly :erm: sounds like they do **** all :mmm: and I hope its the last because its appalling. Oh and dancing is haram isn't it? :rofl:

Good question bhai...I am not sure, tbh...supermarkets and shops etc will be open I presume, not sure about restaurants....pahahah people always give dirty looks looool

Well yes it is a pointless show, but just entertainment really.....errr dancing might be haraam...I don't know...I dance all the time looooooool
Reply 8762
Original post by Revent
What makes you think I'm so bad? :nothing: and yeah but I don't dance :tongue: :lol: how's it out of hand? You mean like grinding and stuff? Lol

Btw clubbing, yay or nay? :tongue:

:colone::sexface:
Reply 8763
I am not an immense fan of 1D but I must say Zayn's new hairstyle in their new video is just...:sogood:
I'M BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACK. Yes you missed me.

Please don't deny it.

Please.

:dance:
Original post by Zeegie
I am not an immense fan of 1D but I must say Zayn's new hairstyle in their new video is just...:sogood:

I couldn't agree more- I used to be a huge fan but I'm not anymore and prefer Lawson- but he looks really HOT!! x
ANYONE ON TWITTER HERE??- FOLLOW ME ON Saz_On_Mars if you are x

hahaahahahaa- thanks for the negs :wink: I literally do not mind - btw I LOVE YOU TOO!!! xxx
(edited 11 years ago)
Original post by AlligatorSky
I'm okayish. How are you?

I'm fine thank you!
awww whats up? :biggrin:
Original post by study beats
just east

Cool! :smile:
Original post by Armani786
I'm fine thank you!
awww whats up? :biggrin:

Haha, nothing really I just can't find my watch and it's driving me mad. /:

Umm, why exactly am I being negged?
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 8770
Original post by Zeegie
:colone::sexface:

sharam karo!

Original post by Zeegie
Good question bhai...I am not sure, tbh...supermarkets and shops etc will be open I presume, not sure about restaurants....pahahah people always give dirty looks looool

Well yes it is a pointless show, but just entertainment really.....errr dancing might be haraam...I don't know...I dance all the time looooooool

Well, I don't wanna be getting dirty's by everyone :tongue: Although getting them by the old people is kinda funny :giggle:

That sucks :frown: I wanna go to restaurants and stuff because I'm not gonna fast unless it's due to peer pressure :colondollar:

Astagfirullah girl, have some shame :rofl:
Reply 8771
Original post by Revent
sharam karo!

Well, I don't wanna be getting dirty's by everyone :tongue: Although getting them by the old people is kinda funny :giggle:

That sucks :frown: I wanna go to restaurants and stuff because I'm not gonna fast unless it's due to peer pressure :colondollar:

Astagfirullah girl, have some shame :rofl:

Use " astagfirallah" carefully, it's not any other word you just use when you see someone doing something haraam .
Reply 8772
Original post by yoyo1994
Use " astagfirallah" carefully, it's not any other word you just use when you see someone doing something haraam .

Oh please do teach me.
Reply 8773
Original post by Revent
Oh please do teach me.

I've been reading your past posts and fear you may be falling into the trap of being a hippocrite
Reply 8774
I've been reading your past posts and fear you may be falling into the trap of being a hippocrite

Let's all pray for my salvation then.
Reply 8775
Original post by Revent
Let's all pray for my salvation then.

Also, I thought I'd let u know that a person who fasts in Ramadan sincerely has all their sins forgiven. So try and fast
Reply 8776
Did you apply to study medicine this year ?, if so if u don't mind me askin do u hav any offers?
Reply 8777
Also, I thought I'd let u know that a person who fasts in Ramadan sincerely has all their sins forgiven. So try and fast

No point if it's not sincere. :wink: But sincerely pray for me to be forgiven,
Reply 8778
Did you apply to study medicine this year ?, if so if u don't mind me askin do u hav any offers?

Yes, not yet. I'm waiting to hear from Barts after interview and have an Imperial interview coming up in two weeks. Why? Did you apply?
Reply 8779
Original post by Revent
Yes, not yet. I'm waiting to hear from Barts after interview and have an Imperial interview coming up in two weeks. Why? Did you apply?

Alhamdulillah I have 2 offers deferred entry at Cardiff and birmingham. Hav faith in Allah and inshallah whatever is best for u will happen

Latest

Trending

Trending