Original post by ranbow99
^ morning :h:

I'm so sleepy :yawn:

:h:
take a little nap it helps :yep:
Original post by Converse girl
:h:
take a little nap it helps :yep:

But I can never nap for half an hour anymore, I always end up napping for a couple of hours :lol:
But I can never nap for half an hour anymore, I always end up napping for a couple of hours :lol:

yeah i know exactly what you mean i tend to wake up the next morning if i take my little naps :lol:maybe you can just go to sleep early today you know what i am going to tell you to get of when its around 9:30 so you can go sleep early :yep: that is if you are on here otherwise i will send my goats
(edited 11 years ago)
yeah i know exactly what you mean i tend to wake up the next morning if i take my little naps :lol:maybe you can just go to sleep early today you know what i am going to tell you to get of when its around 9:30 so you can go sleep early :yep: that is if you are on here otherwise i will send my goats

Haha if I have naps I usually want to get into bed also :mmm:

But I like goats :puppyeyes:
^ I think everyone is teh best, but I can't put all your names down can I? :mmm:

:bl:Yes you can and you will! :bl:

:hoppy::hoppy::kart::kart::hoppy::hoppy:

:loony::loony:
:yeah: i know what you mean
nawwwww okay sowwy

did you watch the penguin documentary (don't know if have spelled that correctly or if that is even the right word) on the penguins it was so cute and awesome but there were some scary looking penguins
Original post by The Mad Dog
:bl:Yes you can and you will! :bl:

:hoppy::hoppy::kart::kart::hoppy::hoppy:

:loony::loony:

But where does it stop? Everyone on this thread? :mmm: Plus I know i'll accidentally miss someone out and they'll be offended :lol:

:yeah: i know what you mean
nawwwww okay sowwy

did you watch the penguin documentary (don't know if have spelled that correctly or if that is even the right word) on the penguins it was so cute and awesome but there were some scary looking penguins

Yeah I did, well i've only watched the 2nd episode. The baby penguins wrre so adorable :daydreaming:

Can penguins be scary?
^ doesn't want to offend me by forgetting me
Rockhopper+Penguin.jpg
^ Oh I remember, they were the baby snatchers :sad:
did you see when the penguin thought the the camera was an egg an it took it naaaawwww

yeah they are evil penguins
Sea lions!! :angry:
did you see when the penguin thought the the camera was an egg an it took it naaaawwww

yeah they are evil penguins

lol yeah, I liked those fake penguin cameras :mmm:
i reckon that my Patronus would be a penguin. I was thinking about this the other day. :beard:
Original post by Simran Mars Foster
Sea lions!! :angry:

whaaaaah
lol yeah, I liked those fake penguin cameras :mmm:

yeah they were :awesome:
Original post by Simran Mars Foster
i reckon that my Patronus would be a penguin. I was thinking about this the other day. :beard:

That would be awesome :ahee: I want a hedgehog :daydreaming:
^has never had a hedgehog in her garden :smug:
On a serious note, Hedgehogs are on the verge of extinction.
^ Whatttt?! :sad: I didn't know this :emo: So sad

Original post by The Epicurean
^has never had a hedgehog in her garden :smug:

I've saved a hedgehog from being run over though :yep:
But where does it stop? Everyone on this thread? :mmm: Plus I know i'll accidentally miss someone out and they'll be offended :lol:

Look at this and list all them.

Latest