Good thanks, you? :smile:
Original post by clonedmemories
Pretty good, thank you!

My mocks are over!

enthusiastic blaine.jpg

:smile: did they go well?
Original post by gemgemsx
:smile: did they go well?

Honestly, no idea! I hope so, but I won't know until I get them back next week.

(And guess which idiot learnt two of the four topics we were told would come up on the ethics paper then answered on the two she didn't learn?)
Original post by lizk123
I am tempted by the London Eye. Don't think I've been to the National Gallery, so that could be a possibility.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Other things there is a lichtenstein exhibit at the tate at the moment, not free though. I feel obligated to point this out as I really like his work :tongue:

Original post by thurin
Woop woop, my college is giving me monies (£500) to go to Nepal as I won the History prize! :woo: Well, jointly won, but they said they were so impressed with my application that they're going to take £250 from another prize and give it to me :grin: I'm such a charmer :wink2:

Hopefully I'll be able to do a fair amount of fundraising so that that money can go towards my flights/visas etc.

Well done :biggrin:

Original post by Crisps
I ADORE Nando's!

Oh, and if I were taking visitors to London, I'd take em to one of the major, free museums, there are loads, but I'd either go for the British Museum or the Natural History Museum (neither are as boring as they sound :tongue:)

You forgot the science museum :hmmm: (every time I feel the desire to educate people about the Trevithick steam locomotive)
Original post by shadowdweller
Good thanks, you? :smile:

ish :tongue:
how is everyone tonight? :smile:

I'm ok, you?
Honestly, no idea! I hope so, but I won't know until I get them back next week.

(And guess which idiot learnt two of the four topics we were told would come up on the ethics paper then answered on the two she didn't learn?)

aww :tongue: why on earth did you do that? lol still i'm sure you did okay
aww :tongue: why on earth did you do that? lol still i'm sure you did okay

Because they looked like nicer questions I could blag my way through more than anything :wink:

Ah well, I'll revise for it in the summer as it's the one subject I stand a chance of getting an A* in!
Because they looked like nicer questions I could blag my way through more than anything :wink:

Ah well, I'll revise for it in the summer as it's the one subject I stand a chance of getting an A* in!

lol fair enough :tongue: good luck with getting A* :biggrin:
Original post by incipientT
I'm ok, you?

okay ish :smile:
okay ish :smile:

Okay's good, but why ish?:console:
Okay's good, but why ish?:console:

still figuring out my sexuality :s-smilie:
still figuring out my sexuality :s-smilie:

don't worry, you'll figure it out:yes:
don't worry, you'll figure it out:yes:

not sure how :frown:
Evening all!

I haven't been on TSR much for a while so thought I'd drop in and say hi!

So yeah...How's tricks?
Original post by Magdatrix >_<
Evening all!

I haven't been on TSR much for a while so thought I'd drop in and say hi!

So yeah...How's tricks?

hello :smile:
Reply 9716
Original post by crazylemon
You forgot the science museum :hmmm: (every time I feel the desire to educate people about the Trevithick steam locomotive)

That's the one that ran by Merthyr before the Rocket right? And everyone thinks that the Rocket was the first, hell even I got taught the Rocket was the first steam locomotive in a history lesson!
not sure how :frown:

:console:it's always like that 'till you figure it out, but everyone does figure it out.
hello :smile:

hey :biggrin: I'm excited because the thread's up to page 499 and I wanna be the first person on 500 hehe how sad is that :rolleyes:
Original post by Magdatrix >_<
hey :biggrin: I'm excited because the thread's up to page 499 and I wanna be the first person on 500 hehe how sad is that :rolleyes:

Not sad at all :tongue:

Latest