The Student Room Group

Unilever Spring week/Insight/programme

Scroll to see replies

I just got a Telephone interview for costumer management (sales), anyone else in the same area?
(edited 11 years ago)
they asked alot of questions but meh it was cool. So what happens next guys?
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 22
Original post by PeterOkenla11
they asked alot of questions but meh it was cool. So what happens next guys?

They should email you within a week saying if your interview was successful or not.
Reply 23
Lol...I recieved another email from them saying they are still considering my application and will get back to me by the end of Febuary ...LONG
Original post by -Liberty
They should email you within a week saying if your interview was successful or not.

Hey, you were right, i got an email today saying i was successful but i am now being considered for place Spring Programme for 2013. :smile:
Reply 25
I got an offer today !!!!....they initially said they would get back to me by the end of Feb, but they rang me up and sent an email....absolutely buzzin :biggrin:
Reply 26
Original post by PeterOkenla11
Hey, you were right, i got an email today saying i was successful but i am now being considered for place Spring Programme for 2013. :smile:

Congrats. Lets hope so!!
Reply 27
Original post by Jeeves_90
I got an offer today !!!!....they initially said they would get back to me by the end of Feb, but they rang me up and sent an email....absolutely buzzin :biggrin:

Did they call with an unknown number? Ah, I haven't been called, what dates is the event?
Reply 28
Did they call with an unknown number? Ah, I haven't been called, what dates is the event?

No they showed their number....its in the first week of April for 3 days
Reply 29
Got an email on the 6th feb saying I was successful in my phone interview :smile: and that they'd shortly have an update for me.

Received another email today stating the dates of the spring week and that I should email back if I am unavailable during that time.

Any ideas on when I'll find out whether I'm accepted or not?

Cheers!
Original post by seanburby3
Got an email on the 6th feb saying I was successful in my phone interview :smile: and that they'd shortly have an update for me.

Received another email today stating the dates of the spring week and that I should email back if I am unavailable during that time.

Any ideas on when I'll find out whether I'm accepted or not?

Cheers!

Received the same email and unfortunately have already agreed to take part in another program at the same time. I think they are aware that the majority of people have sent off multiple applications, so as soon as they know how many people they are dealing with they will make decisions. I think the fact that people recieved that email must show you are being considered !
Reply 31
Original post by vinchenzo25
Received the same email and unfortunately have already agreed to take part in another program at the same time. I think they are aware that the majority of people have sent off multiple applications, so as soon as they know how many people they are dealing with they will make decisions. I think the fact that people recieved that email must show you are being considered !

What dates did they give you? I think they gave me the wrong ones as they are different to the ones I've seen on here.
Reply 32
Have you guys heard if you're successful or not?
Reply 33
Have you guys heard if you're successful or not?

Heya, i'm at the same stage as everybody else for the Marketing programme.. last form of contact was saying i was being considered and would hear back at the end of february.. and it's now March! After my telephone interview back in early december I was told I'd hear within a week though and didn't hear back till mid-January so a delay is expected. Has anybody Marketing heard back?
Reply 34
Received another email today!

Following on from your recent interview for our Spring Programme we are emailing to let you know that we will be in contact with you shortly with an update on your application. We appreciate your patience in this matter.

The suspense is killing me :frown:
Reply 35
Original post by hg13
Heya, i'm at the same stage as everybody else for the Marketing programme.. last form of contact was saying i was being considered and would hear back at the end of february.. and it's now March! After my telephone interview back in early december I was told I'd hear within a week though and didn't hear back till mid-January so a delay is expected. Has anybody Marketing heard back?

Same I did my interview in December!!! Someone said they heard back but I don't know why I haven't when I did my interview before him. Really hope I get it since I've been waiting for this one for so long.
Reply 36
Received another email today!

The suspense is killing me :frown:

Tell me about it! What did you apply for? I've been waiting sibce December for a response, at least we're still being considered!
Reply 37
Tell me about it! What did you apply for? I've been waiting sibce December for a response, at least we're still being considered!

The Financial Management programme :smile: you? Have you tried to contact them or have you been patiently waiting?
Reply 38
The Financial Management programme :smile: you? Have you tried to contact them or have you been patiently waiting?

Same, I haven't contacted them. When did you have your interview?
Reply 39
Same, I haven't contacted them. When did you have your interview?

On the 27th January and heard that I was successful on the 6th February! Any ideas on how many spaces they have?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending