The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by ranbow99
This one lol, unless he was talking about this girl who I have no idea who you're talking about :dontknow:

:zomg: That is so awesome to smile in your sleep :ahee:

Oh my bad :facepalm: I thought Hasan was talking about Zoe :ninja: Which is why I mentioned Teh__Won >_<

:getmecoat:

I don't really smile in my sleep :no:
hey guys :hi:
Original post by Stevo F
different colour name,

So I can be identified as one of the loser brigade who's paid to use a free site and wants people to notice you posts with the funny coloured username. No thanks.

bigger avvy,

Yay, I can relish in more pointless egotistical attention seeking with my big avvy that annoys non-subscribers and probably other subscribers.

no ads,

Yay, I can feel the hole in my wallet but it's fine the adverts I barely notice anyway won't be there.

back room forum and backroom live chat

And to top it off I get to hang with all the other people who want a bigger avvy and coloured name so people notice them.

Where do I sign up?
Original post by The Epicurean
I didn't see him mention it >_<

I smile in my sleep :emo:
>_>
<_<
>_>

Joking :mmm:

True that breh :pierre: Also, we can say whatever we like about Teh__Won on here and he can't say nothing back :smug:

She wouldn't appreciate the maths :colonhash:

lolol true that :tongue:
she would :yep:
Oh my bad :facepalm: I thought Hasan was talking about Zoe :ninja: Which is why I mentioned Teh__Won >_<

:getmecoat:

I don't really smile in my sleep :no:

lol did u mean tehone didnt like zoe or kirtsen?
^^ thinks being a sub is overrated :five:

^ What girl would appreciate maths? :colonhash:
Original post by The Mad Dog
x

Tbh, I just uploaded essay for sub so I didn't have to pay and I only wanted sub to see who was sending me annoying personal reps and also who was neg repping me. And then I went on a neg repping spree :colone: But other than that, I wouldn't say subbing is worth it :dontknow:

Original post by hasan4life
lol did u mean tehone didnt like zoe or kirtsen?

Teh__Won hit you up on twitter bout Zoe. That was what I was on about :yep: I don't know what he thinks of Kristen though :colonhash:
(edited 11 years ago)
Tbh, I just uploaded essay for sub so I didn't have to pay and I only wanted sub to see who was sending me annoying personal reps and also who was neg repping me. And then I went on a neg repping spree :colone: But other than that, I wouldn't say subbing is worth it :dontknow:

Teh__Won hit you up on twitter bout Zoe. That was what I was on about :yep: I don't know what he thinks of Kristen though :colonhash:

oh right haha, i was on about kristen, well both of em are fit anyway :wink:

>> a fit maths girl on here called zoe :colonhash:

Neg repping revenge style sounds fun.
^gave me an interesting person rep :pierre:

Don't know what you're on about? :innocent:
^ knows who gives him personal rep
^ Is like a rubber ball and comes bouncing back to the thread. Bouncy Bouncy :bebored:
(edited 11 years ago)

Screenshots with my name by that rep or it never happened.
Screenshots with my name by that rep or it never happened.

I ain't screenshotting anything :hand: I'll thank Ranbow for the rep instead :h:
I ain't screenshotting anything :hand: I'll thank Ranbow for the rep instead :h:

Well fine even a screenshot of the rep, I can't remember what I typed into the box something about Santa, Hitler and Wallace and Gromit and Santa leaping over the rainbow. Hate the fact you found me out.
Well fine even a screenshot of the rep, I can't remember what I typed into the box something about Santa, Hitler and Wallace and Gromit and Santa leaping over the rainbow. Hate the fact you found me out.

My rep doesn't say anything about that :no: :erm:
My rep doesn't say anything about that :no: :erm:

It definitely featured Santa and something to do with a moon being eaten.

Also to whoever was saying goat editions of songs was better than Harlem shake trend, baaaaaad news, very baaaaaaaad news

[video="youtube;_BoJqttGkU0"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_BoJqttGkU0[/video]
It definitely featured Santa and something to do with a moon being eaten.

Also to whoever was saying goat editions of songs was better than Harlem shake trend, baaaaaad news, very baaaaaaaad news

[video="youtube;_BoJqttGkU0"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_BoJqttGkU0[/video]

I don't know what you are on about :confused: There is nothing about Santa?

Lol, that video is funny :lol: I was the one who said goats >>> Harlem Shake :ninja:
:hello:
^hey :hello: How are you? :h:

Latest