The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 9020
Original post by areebmazhar
That's confused me even more :frown:

Welcome to this shandaar thread :smile:
Original post by Warlord
A guy obsessed with strawberries is the replacement for all the old people. No wonder this thread is in amazing hands, keep the brilliant effort going, eat some more strawberries.

What do you have against strawberries?
Original post by areebmazhar
That's confused me even more :frown:

Maybe a grape then? :tongue:

Original post by Warlord
A guy obsessed with strawberries is the replacement for all the old people. No wonder this thread is in amazing hands, keep the brilliant effort going, eat some more strawberries.

Lol. I'm not obsessed. Just that you guys were like "Just have your strawberries" :tongue: Might continue this though! I like my milk though. Milk and strawberries. Mmmmm
Original post by LegendX
What do you have against strawberries?

They're not organic?
They cost too much? :tongue:
Original post by Warlord

Ok i'm going to be straight up. If this thread is sooo poor come back and make it better? Are you too good for it to take it back to how it was? Obv the thread requires all of us to bring it back, not just one of us.
Original post by de_monies
They're not organic?
They cost too much? :tongue:

Dunno. Think he's jealous that you have strawberries and he doesn't. That or he's racist. Either or.
Original post by LegendX
Dunno. Think he's jealous that you have strawberries and he doesn't. That or he's racist. Either or.

Ill go with the racism
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 9027
Original post by LegendX

I let you off when you were dissing Mus because he seemed to like you.

Don't even dare go this far again.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Ill go with the racism

Like totally, I'm jealous of George, he seems like a jolly man. I mean, who could say no to that face. No wonder he's such a successful scammer. :biggrin:
Original post by LegendX
Like totally, I'm jealous of George, he seems like a jolly man. I mean, who could say no to that face. No wonder he's such a successful scammer. :biggrin:

Lol yeah. Good thing this thread is here, because it's somewhat entertaining, cos Im starting to watch this atm:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/b010y7my/The_Boy_in_the_Striped_Pyjamas/

Apparently, it's up there for making grown men cry! :cry2:
Reply 9030
Original post by Maryb_101
Ok i'm going to be straight up. If this thread is sooo poor come back and make it better? Are you too good for it to take it back to how it was? Obv the thread requires all of us to bring it back, not just one of us.

'All' of us?
Reply 9031
boy in striped pyjamas...is an intensely sad film

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by YWArtist
'All' of us?

If you're willing to put the past behind then all of us, yes.

But the **** you instigated just now, was bang out of order.
(edited 11 years ago)
Original post by Zeegie

Posted from TSR Mobile

Sounds like it as well from the description :frown: THough my hope is by eating apple pie, and looking at this thread, it won't be "as" sad :frown:
Lol yeah. Good thing this thread is here, because it's somewhat entertaining, cos Im starting to watch this atm:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/b010y7my/The_Boy_in_the_Striped_Pyjamas/

Apparently, it's up there for making grown men cry! :cry2:

I last watched that in GCSE history. I didn't like the ending though. :frown:
Reply 9035
If you're willing to put the past behind then all of us, yes.

I dnaw about zeegs and warlord but I'm out.. We have a nice lil whatsapp group convo which is awsome and full of fun, this thread became dead the day you became awkward, I don't really wanna say much more, you run this thread now, enjoy it. only came on today cuz I had a email saying I needed to empty my inbox. So yeh.
Original post by YWArtist
I dnaw about zeegs and warlord but I'm out.. We have a nice lil whatsapp group convo which is awsome and full of fun, this thread became dead the day you became awkward, I don't really wanna say much more, you run this thread now, enjoy it. only came on today cuz I had a email saying I needed to empty my inbox. So yeh.

You carry on having awesome whatsapp convos. I don't run this thread. Leggo.
Original post by Zeegie

Posted from TSR Mobile

I cried :frown: x
Original post by Zeegie
Well it's standard, someone will always say something looool....
Yeyyyyyy thanks dude :biggrin: Ahahahah you are such a sweetie aren't you? LOL well I normally went on here quite a lot a few months ago but just workload and stuff has sort of put everything on hiatus atm...holiday time is quite a good time to banter around on here :smile:

Upto anything these days?

Thats true.. Points been proven, only a very few people can actually keep themselves composed on this!
No probzz.... Loool thanks haha
Hmm yeah i suppose theres always too much workload....
Just discovered this place recently tbh, usually use it for help normally, not to see immature banter, dont mind it though... Your a sweetie haha ;-)

Just on a gap year, literally working 24 7, this is probably the only free time i get & weekends sometimes.. How about you, uni in sept?

Posted from TSR Mobile
:kiss:

Shut up you bum licker.. Im actually scared... Kissings haraam you know

Posted from TSR Mobile

Latest