The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 9060
Original post by de_monies

You're from Manchester though, no?

Yeah,it was very depressing :frown:

Well, I clicked original post many times and here they are:

Can't see what I've done wrong tbf.

LegendX notice how he talks like that to girls, but seems to treat every one else like ****. Just makes you look fake imo

I'm sorry, but you're the one that a) assumed I'm a kid b) assumed I was bullied, so for you to sa that is deeply hypocritical

This is a public forum. Any one can reply. If you want to keep it private, we have this feature called PRIVATE messaging

See, the thing is you don't know who any one is and you're provoking pretty much every one (or at least every guy any way) Do you see us as a threat or something? Do you want a strawberry?

You talk about being mature, but proceed to call people "useless", "imbeciles" etc... Real mature...

Oii strawberry waala..
You did it again you 'said' burnn to him cuz you lick maryb's ass. Just mind your own **** and noone will say **** to you.
Also that acid burn story was really pathetic even if it was a joke.
Apologise and allow it.
This goes for any of you, I've got martialartist's back. And zeegs has my back. So don't mess.
Reply 9061
Original post by martialartist123
Yeah definitely just stick at it, i remember what it was like last year.... Haaha i guess it is pretty interesting at times, not really the type that looks for online relationships tbh lool...
Its fun at first but you kinda get used to it and eventually it gets to a point where you cant wait to study again, its true! :-)
Not at all, im going to be doing pharmacy. Hopefully you'll get the grades ;-)
What course are you planning to do?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeahhh i need to keep my motivation up loool...ooohhh thats coool :wink: a lot of my mates have applied for that too :smile: I hope I do get the grades, applied for Med...just need to hear back from the unis loool :smile: ahhh you feel like wanting to study again? Awwww :smile: i cant wait for summer ahahaha

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 9062

LegendX notice how he talks like that to girls, but seems to treat every one else like ****. Just makes you look fake imo

I'm sorry, but you're the one that a) assumed I'm a kid b) assumed I was bullied, so for you to sa that is deeply hypocritical

This is a public forum. Any one can reply. If you want to keep it private, we have this feature called PRIVATE messaging

See, the thing is you don't know who any one is and you're provoking pretty much every one (or at least every guy any way) Do you see us as a threat or something? Do you want a strawberry?

You talk about being mature, but proceed to call people "useless", "imbeciles" etc... Real mature...

Jeeez I can read you know :smile: you quoted so many times looool...

And he doesnt talk like that to just girls...if people keep saying stupid moronic comments to him then he isnt exactly going to lick their feet is he?

Everyone. Chill. Enjoy the banter without causing personal offence.
Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 9063
Posted from TSR Mobile

If there is grass on the wicket let's play cricket.

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 9064
Original post by areebmazhar
What are you applying for?

Medicineeeeeeee

Posted from TSR Mobile

You know what you and legendx are both sad bastards your actually full of ****, go stick your strawberries up your ass, you fail to know what a hypocrite is, and i doubt very much a 10 year old knows what an imbecile is ....
End of discussion.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Zeegie
Yeahhh i need to keep my motivation up loool...ooohhh thats coool :wink: a lot of my mates have applied for that too :smile: I hope I do get the grades, applied for Med...just need to hear back from the unis loool :smile: ahhh you feel like wanting to study again? Awwww :smile: i cant wait for summer ahahaha

Posted from TSR Mobile

Oooh another medic, i really wish i planned to be a medic from the start... You will get the grades!
Yeah just stay on top of your work and you'll be fine. Where have you applied if you dont mind me asking?
I know haha its weird, keeps you occupied at least its better than working :tongue:
Me too

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 9067
Oooh another medic, i really wish i planned to be a medic from the start... You will get the grades!
Yeah just stay on top of your work and you'll be fine. Where have you applied if you dont mind me asking?
I know haha its weird, keeps you occupied at least its better than working :tongue:
Me too

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeahhh another desi medic loool...keeping it in the fam tooo :/ staying on top is hard maan...it kills esp four A2s...jan module results out next thurs so that should be interesting...maaann I applied to glasgow manc leeds and the Big O....lol....you? :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Zeegie
Yeahhh another desi medic loool...keeping it in the fam tooo :/ staying on top is hard maan...it kills esp four A2s...jan module results out next thurs so that should be interesting...maaann I applied to glasgow manc leeds and the Big O....lol....you? :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Coool haha , 4A2s!! Must be difficult...
I already have 4 conditionals but will most probably go to ljmu, tbh .... Lool wheres the big O haha?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Zeegie
Arreee tumhe thori si tau sharam aati hai??? :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile

say "aap" apna lagta hai .... :sexface:
Reply 9070
Original post by kafeelmirza
say "aap" apna lagta hai .... :sexface:

I'd rather not. Lol.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 9071
Coool haha , 4A2s!! Must be difficult...
I already have 4 conditionals but will most probably go to ljmu, tbh .... Lool wheres the big O haha?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Ooooohhhhhh well done you :smile: !!! Sounds awesome :smile: you'll get the scouse accent hahaha...I once went on an athletics tournament with some liverpudlians..came back three days later, totally lost my mancunian tone and my rents were so confooosed...hehehe...big O as in Oxforddddd....

Posted from TSR Mobile
Shut up you bum licker.. Im actually scared... Kissings haraam you know

Posted from TSR Mobile

InshaAllah you'll get into Liverpool yeah. Top uni, top city.
Original post by Zeegie
I'd rather not. Lol.

Posted from TSR Mobile

:rofl:
Reply 9074
Original post by Maryb_101
:rofl:

Whatchuuu giggling at over there? :wink: ahahaha
Original post by Zeegie
Whatchuuu giggling at over there? :wink: ahahaha

I was annoyed last night, but i can't stay mad at someone! Lol
Reply 9076
Original post by Maryb_101
I was annoyed last night, but i can't stay mad at someone! Lol

LOOOL neither can I :biggrin:

But yeah I didn't get kafeelmirza's reply lol so I just wrote what I did to that taubz sexface ahahaha
Original post by Zeegie
LOOOL neither can I :biggrin:

But yeah I didn't get kafeelmirza's reply lol so I just wrote what I did to that taubz sexface ahahaha

Hahahha..ooo :sexface:
Reply 9078
I smell curry.
Original post by YWArtist
Oii strawberry waala..
You did it again you 'said' burnn to him cuz you lick maryb's ass. Just mind your own **** and noone will say **** to you.
Also that acid burn story was really pathetic even if it was a joke.
Apologise and allow it.
This goes for any of you, I've got martialartist's back. And zeegs has my back. So don't mess.

Tbf, he apologised and said that he was just doing it for entertainment, and I was just backing her up. I've baked LegendX up here, and he's done so likewise. I've stuck up for many people irl as well - because I think that they don't deserve the hostility they're getting

Ill let it slide

Original post by Zeegie
Jeeez I can read you know :smile: you quoted so many times looool...

And he doesnt talk like that to just girls...if people keep saying stupid moronic comments to him then he isnt exactly going to lick their feet is he?

Everyone. Chill. Enjoy the banter without causing personal offence.
Posted from TSR Mobile

Well there's banter and there's personally insulting people. I'll respond back if I'm provoked. Rarely have I started any thing. Besides, I quoted you like twice.

You know what you and legendx are both sad bastards your actually full of ****, go stick your strawberries up your ass, you fail to know what a hypocrite is, and i doubt very much a 10 year old knows what an imbecile is ....
End of discussion.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Ooh kinky. Guessing you've tried that before? Besides, I thought we kissed and made up? And I'm much more relaxed now. Finish "work" early, spending time in the sauna and having a shower is pretty relaxing :smile:

Original post by Zeegie
Ooooohhhhhh well done you :smile: !!! Sounds awesome :smile: you'll get the scouse accent hahaha...I once went on an athletics tournament with some liverpudlians..came back three days later, totally lost my mancunian tone and my rents were so confooosed...hehehe...big O as in Oxforddddd....

Posted from TSR Mobile

Ooh, good luck in getting in to Oxford!

Original post by Uzzy?
I smell curry.

Sorry that was probably my keema. Frozen food ftw :tongue:

Latest

Trending

Trending