The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 9140
Yeaaahhhh uhuuuuhhhh you know what it issssssss....

Gooooddd tuuuunneeeeee to work outt maaaannn
Original post by Zeegie
Ooooohhhhhh well done you :smile: !!! Sounds awesome :smile: you'll get the scouse accent hahaha...I once went on an athletics tournament with some liverpudlians..came back three days later, totally lost my mancunian tone and my rents were so confooosed...hehehe...big O as in Oxforddddd....

Posted from TSR Mobile

Thanks ;-)
I hope not, pray that i dont, sounds funny the scouse accent!
Loool if thats what happens in 3 days, damn whats gonna happen to me after 4 years -_- im worried now...
Oooooo haha you' ll never get into oxford!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Does anyone here know about DSLR cameras?
Original post by AlligatorSky
Does anyone here know about DSLR cameras?

yep got a nikon d3000 :smile:
Original post by Maryb_101
InshaAllah you'll get into Liverpool yeah. Top uni, top city.

Its cool now and thanks :-)
Hope you get what you want too.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by de_monies
Fair point. Tbf, I just zone out and half the time when I'm exercising, I don't even notice any thing, so if you think I look like I'm perving on you,I'm actually just in my own world :tongue:

Im just letting it go atm. No point having a massive thread full of arguments :smile:

Get a life legendx im sure there's no x at the end of legend you thick dickhead! Now piss off.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Phantom Lord
My dad speaks Punjabi and my mum Urdu, I can barely speak them but understand my parents when they speak it (as long as it's at a reasonable speed :P). Can you at least understand your parents when they speak it?

same! :O glad im not the only one
Original post by MedMed12
same! :O glad im not the only one

Certainly feels like you're the only one when your friends take the piss out of you lol :colondollar:
yep got a nikon d3000 :smile:

Great :smile:

My friends telling me to get that one, the one you have. He says it's got great quality images and everything and the price is good too. But the problem is, I've already ordered the Sony SLT-A37K, is it any good? or do you think I should cancel the order and get the Nikon?
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 9149
Original post by martialartist123
Thanks ;-)
I hope not, pray that i dont, sounds funny the scouse accent!
Loool if thats what happens in 3 days, damn whats gonna happen to me after 4 years -_- im worried now...
Oooooo haha you' ll never get into oxford!

Posted from TSR Mobile

It's quite infectious to me lol....I catch on accents pretty quickly, which is not a good thing sometimes...you might have more resistance :biggrin:

Yeah lol I got the big R from them....sad timesssss
Get a life legendx im sure there's no x at the end of legend you thick dickhead! Now piss off.

Posted from TSR Mobile

LOL, you sir are too funny. Though, if there's no x at the end of Legend then why is my name LegendX? Don't think about it too hard, it might hurt your brain lol.
Original post by Zeegie
It's quite infectious to me lol....I catch on accents pretty quickly, which is not a good thing sometimes...you might have more resistance :biggrin:

Lol this is true. I get that as well. Kinda annoying, but gives you your unique-ness I guess
Original post by Zeegie

Oh the Big R is definitely not good, i usually think im too good for the place when that happens, helps repress it out and covers failure :-P

Ohh I hope so, well actually i am very resistant to accents, went to australia for 6 months a while back, picked a few phrases and terms up, but never the accent!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Certainly feels like you're the only one when your friends take the piss out of you lol :colondollar:

n'aww! my relatives did alot when i was young, but now they know i wont tolerate it -_- its not like its our fault anyway. It did bother much so much, but im at a poitn in life where i dont care anymore, as ive got so many other things to think/focus on haha but its a shame to some extent as it causes barriers

Original post by AlligatorSky
Great :smile:

My friends telling me to get that one, the one you have. He says it's got great quality images and everything and the price is good too. But the problem is, I've already ordered the Sony SLT-A37K, is it any good? or do you think I should cancel the order and get the Nikon?

i can only speak for the nikon d3000 and its really good quality. i dont actually use it tbh :/ ive had it over a year and maybe now and then because its too big/bulky to take everywhere so i tend to use a normal small camera and like keep the big one for like a cousins wedding or something. I'm intending to use it loads this summer - it'd be cool to have a part time job haha±
n'aww! my relatives did alot when i was young, but now they know i wont tolerate it -_- its not like its our fault anyway. It did bother much so much, but im at a poitn in life where i dont care anymore, as ive got so many other things to think/focus on haha but its a shame to some extent as it causes barriers

Ah nah, relatives still take the piss out of me a bit. Tbf, I don't quite get it. If you're going to come to England, don't expect your children to speak "apna language" :tongue:
Original post by Zeegie
LOOOL neither can I :biggrin:

But yeah I didn't get kafeelmirza's reply lol so I just wrote what I did to that taubz sexface ahahaha

what didnt u get.. and ready for the game tomorrow?
Ah nah, relatives still take the piss out of me a bit. Tbf, I don't quite get it. If you're going to come to England, don't expect your children to speak "apna language" :tongue:

exactly everyone speaks english here anyway!
ahh omg yes! my uncle says that all the time' apna zabaan' or whatever -_-
they all forget i understand it though so like i listen to everything carefully :tongue:
yay! glad im not the only 'let down' asian
exactly everyone speaks english here anyway!
ahh omg yes! my uncle says that all the time' apna zabaan' or whatever -_-
they all forget i understand it though so like i listen to everything carefully :tongue:
yay! glad im not the only 'let down' asian

My dad used to say it, and me being me, as a kid I was like "English IS my own language" My dad wasn't pleased :tongue:

I understand most parts. Nah not a let down. Just a slight let down. Other parents and oldies love me :tongue: so I can't be that much of a let down :smile:
Reply 9158
Oh the Big R is definitely not good, i usually think im too good for the place when that happens, helps repress it out and covers failure :-P

Ohh I hope so, well actually i am very resistant to accents, went to australia for 6 months a while back, picked a few phrases and terms up, but never the accent!

Posted from TSR Mobile

You went to the land down under :biggrin:
I wannaa gooooo waaaaaaa :frown:
Ahhh in that case you will be fine, plus at uni you'll have tons of people with a variety of accents not just scouseyyyy so yeyyy :biggrin:
Maaannn Australiiiiaaaa....that's frigging awesome....what was the occasion?
Reply 9159
Original post by kafeelmirza
what didnt u get.. and ready for the game tomorrow?

What game? I am living in a frigging hole atm.

Latest