The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by de_monies
I quoted MaryB to try and stop that confusion :tongue: It's cos MaryB said something like "Maybe other girls don't want to talk to you" or something like that

And yes. Don't let George fool you :tongue:

Oh okay, I still don't get it though :biggrin: But oh well! :smile:

I'm not Pakistani, I just got invited here :wink: but its a really fun thread, not to mention distracting :tongue:
Original post by Zeegie
Hello sweetie :smile: you stepped into warzone loooool...nah jk :biggrin: Oh just some drama, it's fine now, we need a little cooking from time to time on here :smile: as long as no one brings it up again I guess it'll be ok.....how are you? xxxx

Hiiiii! :biggrin:

Oh-oh "warzone" :s-smilie: I shouldn't have brought it up, sorry :colondollar:

I'm fine thanks! But my hips absolutely kill from horse riding. I was at the stables all day today when I should have been revising :/
I have German oral exam next month, need to start prep soon!

How are you? :smile:
Reply 9182
Original post by Nav_Mallhi
Hiiiii! :biggrin:

Oh-oh "warzone" :s-smilie: I shouldn't have brought it up, sorry :colondollar:

I'm fine thanks! But my hips absolutely kill from horse riding. I was at the stables all day today when I should have been revising :/
I have German oral exam next month, need to start prep soon!

How are you? :smile:

Nahhh dw about it, it's fine :smile: Glad you're doing ok :smile: aaahhh hipss...lie down, or have a cold bath...or put mauve/muscle cream on them :smile: ahhhh good luck for it! You'll ace it :smile: if it's next month it's plenty of time :smile: only start of March hun :smile:

Me, not bad, just waiting to hear from unis...results day next thurs for jan exams... gahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh :eek:
Original post by Zeegie
Nahhh dw about it, it's fine :smile: Glad you're doing ok :smile: aaahhh hipss...lie down, or have a cold bath...or put mauve/muscle cream on them :smile: ahhhh good luck for it! You'll ace it :smile: if it's next month it's plenty of time :smile: only start of March hun :smile:

Me, not bad, just waiting to hear from unis...results day next thurs for jan exams... gahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh :eek:

I've been horse riding for years now and for some reason whenever I do go, my hips hurt without fail. And one of the horses was being really weird today, she just wasn't herself. :frown: Cold baths are really good, I've just had one now but it's horrible in this cold weather :/

Yeah its on the 16th April. I've tried some revision but there is just soooooooooo much to learn! It's really ridiculous! But yeah, I have over a month left plus Easter break in the middle :smile:

I would have been getting some results next week if my stupid school let us sit exams in Jan!!!!! I hope you do really really well! :smile: And what's that word you guys say, it's Mashallah or Inshallah? (YWArtist did tell me but I forgot :colondollar: )

And also, how many results are you getting? :smile:
(edited 11 years ago)
omg hahahahahahahahhahahahttps://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=618112451547690&set=a.380678111957793.107543.380676388624632&type=1&theater
I've been horse riding for years now and for some reason whenever I do go, my hips hurt without fail. And one of the horses was being really weird today, she just wasn't herself. :frown: Cold baths are really good, I've just had one now but it's horrible in this cold weather :/

Bloody hell.How rich are you :tongue:

What ethnicity/nationality are you then, if you're not Pakistani, if you don't mind me asking?
Original post by MedMed12
omg hahahahahahahahhahahahttps://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=618112451547690&set=a.380678111957793.107543.380676388624632&type=1&theater

:h:

:rofl3:
Reply 9187

Yeah its on the 16th April. I've tried some revision but there is just soooooooooo much to learn! It's really ridiculous! But yeah, I have over a month left plus Easter break in the middle :smile:

I would have been getting some results next week if my stupid school let us sit exams in Jan!!!!! I hope you do really really well! :smile: And what's that word you guys say, it's Mashallah or Inshallah?

And also, how many results are you getting? :smile:

Which board are you for German?
Easterrrrrrrrrr.....I'm going on holiday to Costa del Sol during that, even though it is before my exams :/ loooooool

Awww thanks sweetie :smile: it's inshallah :smile: mashallah is what one will say if I do well :smile: ahahahah

I think it is 4 :smile: two bio, one chem, one maths....

Had me in hysterics :tongue:
Bloody hell.How rich are you :tongue:

What ethnicity/nationality are you then, if you're not Pakistani, if you don't mind me asking?

HAHA! LOL! I don't own the horses, my grandparents live in the countryside, which is about 10 mins from my house, they own the horses. But me and my brother are the ones who ride them :biggrin:
I'm absolutely petrified of all animals except horses :tongue: I don't even go anywhere near the other animals.

Well I'm Sikh and British. My granddad is Pakistani but my grandma is Indian.
Reply 9190
Poker time.
:h:

:rofl3:

Had me in hysterics :tongue:

haha this page has some of the funniest memes :tongue:
Original post by Zeegie
Which board are you for German?
Easterrrrrrrrrr.....I'm going on holiday to Costa del Sol during that, even though it is before my exams :/ loooooool

Awww thanks sweetie :smile: it's inshallah :smile: mashallah is what one will say if I do well :smile: ahahahah

I think it is 4 :smile: two bio, one chem, one maths....

AQA, its my exam board for all subjects. :sadnod:

I'm going to Cyprus and then Kenya in the summer. But I'm going to Kenya for work experience and Cyprus is a family holiday. :smile:
Are you sure its right to go just before your exams? :/
How long are you going for?

I'm going to be getting 12 results in August! I'm probably going to have a nervous breakdown on the morning of results day! (YWArtist will tell you about how easily and how much I get panicked about everything, and this is results day that we're talking about)

I know! :biggrin:
But this one just cracks me up completely:

:bhangra:

I never knew it even existed until my friend pointed it out to me. :smile:
Reply 9194
AQA, its my exam board for all subjects. :sadnod:

I'm going to Cyprus and then Kenya in the summer. But I'm going to Kenya for work experience and Cyprus is a family holiday. :smile:
Are you sure its right to go just before your exams? :/
How long are you going for?

I'm going to be getting 12 results in August! I'm probably going to have a nervous breakdown on the morning of results day! (YWArtist will tell you about how easily and how much I get panicked about everything, and this is results day that we're talking about)

Ahhhh right I do it AQA now, used to do OCR....sure you'll be fine :smile:

Gahhhhhhh kenyaaaaaaaaaaaa :smile: is this gapmedics by any chance? Wait, you want to do Med right? I can't remember sorry :frown: Cyprussss hmmmmmmm :biggrin: :biggrin: lol i have no idea if it is a wise idea but I ain't revising coz I'm gonna run down that beach and scream "La gente esta muy locaaaaaaa".... hahahahaha

A week :smile: villaaaaaa time :smile:

LOL that is a lot :frown: naahhh you'll be fine :smile: everyone gets stressed, I actually have paranoia and anxiety and waaaaaaaa...things will become easier soon :smile:

Lol that's true. Personally like this one:
https://fbcdn-sphotos-c-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/227675_590919900934459_512795412_n.jpg

HAHA! LOL! I don't own the horses, my grandparents live in the countryside, which is about 10 mins from my house, they own the horses. But me and my brother are the ones who ride them :biggrin:
I'm absolutely petrified of all animals except horses :tongue: I don't even go anywhere near the other animals.

Well I'm Sikh and British. My granddad is Pakistani but my grandma is Indian.

Ooh fair enoughs. So you do have *some* claim to the society :tongue: :smile:

BTW, any one know what an FOB is? That meme page keeps mentioning it
Reply 9196
Lol that's true. Personally like this one:
https://fbcdn-sphotos-c-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/227675_590919900934459_512795412_n.jpg

Ooh fair enoughs. So you do have *some* claim to the society :tongue: :smile:

BTW, any one know what an FOB is? That meme page keeps mentioning it

Fresh of the boat.
Original post by Zeegie
Ahhhh right I do it AQA now, used to do OCR....sure you'll be fine :smile:

Gahhhhhhh kenyaaaaaaaaaaaa :smile: is this gapmedics by any chance? Wait, you want to do Med right? I can't remember sorry :frown: Cyprussss hmmmmmmm :biggrin: :biggrin: lol i have no idea if it is a wise idea but I ain't revising coz I'm gonna run down that beach and scream "La gente esta muy locaaaaaaa".... hahahahaha

A week :smile: villaaaaaa time :smile:

LOL that is a lot :frown: naahhh you'll be fine :smile: everyone gets stressed, I actually have paranoia and anxiety and waaaaaaaa...things will become easier soon :smile:

Hopefully, but AQA are just a crazy exam board!

Nope, its projects abroad. I want to do dentistry, for some reason I don't think medicine is my thing :s-smilie:

You cant go on holiday and revise! That's MAD! Just make sure that you work extra, extra hard beforehand and afterwards :smile: And a week is fine, you can revise on the other week.

Just keep your eye out for sexy, tanned Spanish waiters. I'm warning you, they flirt like crazy and they make it so blatant and this from experience! :biggrin:

Hahahahahaha
Reply 9199
Hopefully, but AQA are just a crazy exam board!

Nope, its projects abroad. I want to do dentistry, for some reason I don't think medicine is my thing :s-smilie:

You cant go on holiday and revise! That's MAD! Just make sure that you work extra, extra hard beforehand and afterwards :smile: And a week is fine, you can revise on the other week.

Just keep your eye out for sexy, tanned Spanish waiters. I'm warning you, they flirt like crazy and they make it so blatant and this from experience! :biggrin:

AQA is better than the others in my experience, though it sucks like hell for bio!!! Maths is the best though :smile:

Have fun in Kenya sweetie :smile: ahhh yes sorry I didnt recall :frown: I do pay attention!!! Yeah I will do a ton of rev before, and in the month after, coz mine will be in June so got some time :biggrin:

Well I am going with my mum dad sis and cousin, and dad will give those waiters a jhaanpar loooool....ahhh I can imagine they would be all dishy looool...mehhh...guess I'll have to be on my best behaviour ahahah....

Latest