The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 9240
Original post by hasan4life
i know but looks is basically the first thing u find then the personality comes in :wink:

loool true that, pretty much why i went uni, need to get out of this dump :tongue:

lol no i dont go for the fake girls, trust :wink:

lulz idk idek what they look like, haven't been pakistan since i was 8 :rofl:

Loool that's not why I'm going to uni
I just love what I'm gonna do that's why I'm going

But its good to get out of the dump :tongue:
Reply 9241
Original post by Maryb_101
Hahah arsenal fans:-image.jpg

Arsenal will smash totter's tatti today you'll seeeeeee :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Anyone going to the Khan fight this April?

Tickets starting from £107! :|
Original post by Icy Flame

Bloody hell. That's a lot. I'm not a boxing person, so no :smile:
Original post by Icy Flame

Omg whaaat!!?
He has a glass jaw though. :teehee:
Original post by Zeegie
Arsenal will smash totter's tatti today you'll seeeeeee :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Arsenal have gone soo **** man lmao,
Omg whaaat!!?
He has a glass jaw though. :teehee:

A what?
Original post by martialartist123
Its cool now and thanks :-)
Hope you get what you want too.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Tbh they haven't given a bad offer. If it wasn't so far i probs would have firmed it
Original post by de_monies
A what?

A glass jaw, can't tak a lot of punches-loses a fight very quickly. It's term used in boxing
Reply 9249
What the **** is mechanics.....absolute waste of time....can't be asked wasting any more of my life doing ****ing stupid coefficients of friction on inclined surfaces. And what in god's name is this *******ing resolving forces???!?!?! Bloody want to kill someone right now. That's it. I've had enough. I won't do any more. I ****ing hate everything. Stupid stupid annoying bitch of a subject. Hate maths. Hate physics. Hate studying. Why the hell is nothing going into my stupid brain. I've lost it. That's it. I've actually completely lost the plot. I should belong in an asylum. I don't even know what the **** i am writing. I am so bloody angry it is making me delirious. Screw homework. Idgaf any more. It can suck my punani.
(edited 11 years ago)
Tbh they haven't given a bad offer. If it wasn't so far i probs would have firmed it

What offer? Liverpools not even far, tbh it was one of my close options, if i had a budget i'd go as far as i could from....

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Armani786
LOL!
Really, lol your counting, thats cool!:biggrin:
Yep thats a bright side!:tongue:

I know it's really sad but you have no idea how badly I want to go back there. I can't help count the days left. :tongue:

Original post by Zeegie
What the **** is mechanics.....absolute waste of time....can't be asked wasting any more of my life doing ****ing stupid coefficients of friction on inclined surfaces. And what in god's name is this *******ing resolving forces???!?!?! Bloody want to kill someone right now. That's it. I've had enough. I won't do any more. I ****ing hate everything. Stupid stupid annoying bitch of a subject. Hate maths. Hate physics. Hate studying. Why the hell is nothing going into my stupid brain. I've lost it. That's it. I've actually completely lost the plot. I should belong in an asylum. I don't even know what the **** i am writing. I am so bloody angry it is making me delirious. Screw homework. Idgaf any more. It can suck my punani.

I know how you feel. Mechanics does that to me too.
(edited 11 years ago)
Original post by Zeegie

:gasp:
:shock:
:getmecoat:

Zeegie!!!!!!!!!!! :bawling:
Original post by Zeegie

What are you talking about girl?

Mechanics/maths/physics sexually stimulate me. I cry every night because I miss those subjects at A-level. Savour it while you can.

I'm being srs btw :tongue:
Reply 9254
Original post by Nav_Mallhi
:gasp:
:shock:
:getmecoat:

Zeegie!!!!!!!!!!! :bawling:

Sorryyyy sweeetttiiieeeeeeee :frown: I am at land's end now. Might as well jump off a cliff. CBA

I'm gonna watch the footy instead.
Reply 9255
Original post by areebmazhar

Mechanics/maths/physics sexually stimulate me

:facepalm2:

I cry every night because I miss those subjects at A-level. Savour it while you can.

:banghead:

:shot:
Original post by Zeegie

:facepalm2:

:banghead:

:shot:

I see the feeling is not mutual :/ :frown:
Original post by areebmazhar

Mechanics/maths/physics sexually stimulate me. I cry every night because I miss those subjects at A-level. Savour it while you can.

Well you're easily stimulated then :wink:
Pakistan won the match! :happy2:
Original post by Zeegie
Sorryyyy sweeetttiiieeeeeeee :frown: I am at land's end now. Might as well jump off a cliff. CBA

I'm gonna watch the footy instead.

You cant afford to watch footy! You need to do your work! Especially when you're missing one week of revision in Easter! :biggrin:

Tell me you support LFC? :smile:

Latest

Trending

Trending