Scroll to see replies

Original post by areebmazhar
Keep telling yourself that :tongue:

Stop denying the truth!! :biggrin:
Original post by Zeegie
I permanently wear black.

Your dp doesn't agree.
Original post by martialartist123
Whos waiting for the football? Tottenham to win!

Posted from TSR Mobile

I wish I could watch football :bawling:

I'm bogged down with so much work! :frown:
Reply 9283
Original post by AlligatorSky
Your dp doesn't agree.

That was me in my happier days.
Reply 9284
Whos waiting for the football? Tottenham to win!

Posted from TSR Mobile

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Arsenal will woop totter's tatti.
Reply 9285
Damn! Thought I might have actually made a friend :frown:

So these 'friends'...how do I acquire one?

You definitely won't acquire one from searching on TSR.

Ahahahah jokes :smile: Err you must be joking, bet your fwiendieess are in abundance.
Original post by Nav_Mallhi

Just watch it !
Exams are in May/ June... Your bawlling right now !

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Zeegie
That was me in my happier days.

Back when you weren't in this country? I completely understand.
Original post by Zeegie
Lol no it's stuff you might not have covered yet, and even if you have, I always feel bad asking for help, anyway, you are doing 6 subjects lol, I ain't gonna trouble you!!!

Stay dench or get frimponged Nav, FOREVER ARSENAL :biggrin: :biggrin:

Don't worry about that. I don't do maths but I usually end up helping people who maths :biggrin: But if you need any help with the Physics, especially any of the theory questions, I could try and help you :smile: I don't know how much use I could be though.

Correction...FOREVER LFC! :biggrin:
Original post by Zeegie
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Arsenal will woop totter's tatti.

Gareth Bale is going to make you cry!! Js ;-)
> arsenal

Posted from TSR Mobile

I swear you A-level students work unnecessarily hard, I always had time for gym, TV, YT etc. Let your hair down and relax a bit :wink:
Original post by Zeegie
You definitely won't acquire one from searching on TSR.

Ahahahah jokes :smile: Err you must be joking, bet your fwiendieess are in abundance.

I don't have any friends because I'm ugly.

My amee keeps telling me I'm a handsome young man though...
Reply 9292
Original post by AlligatorSky
Back when you weren't in this country? I completely understand.

Errrr lol no, I love being in this country :smile:

And before, I was kidding, I normally wear black because it suits me better and most of the peng clothes I have are black. LOOOOOOL

No really, I like black, it goes with anything, atm I'm actually wearing a black polka dot dress :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: green doesn't look good on me, green earrings do though, but I only have one pair.
Seriously I do have an abundance of friends, last time I checked fb I had about 68 friends! And only 19 were family :eek:
Just watch it !
Exams are in May/ June... Your bawlling right now !

Posted from TSR Mobile

I know I'm bawling :frown: but I cant waste nay more time, I didn't do any work yesterday instead I was out riding horses!

My German oral exam is next month :/ And also I have 12 exams in May/June! :frown: SOMEBODY KILL ME NOW! :mad:
I swear you A-level students work unnecessarily hard, I always had time for gym, TV, YT etc. Let your hair down and relax a bit :wink:

Yes but I have 6 hard core subjects to concentrate on! :frown:
Yes but I have 6 hard core subjects to concentrate on! :frown:

What hard core subjects do you have?
Reply 9297
Don't worry about that. I don't do maths but I usually end up helping people who maths :biggrin: But if you need any help with the Physics, especially any of the theory questions, I could try and help you :smile: I don't know how much use I could be though.

Correction...FOREVER LFC! :biggrin:

Awwww sweetie its fine dw :smile: around summer exam time we'll discuss state of exams further, especially as we have the same boards and most of my last exams will be synoptic for bio and chem so yeahhh...mann this site will be a frigging hell hole.

Screw LFC :wink:
What hard core subjects do you have?

Biology, Chemistry, Physics, German, Arabic and Hindi :frown: (I'm not counting General studies and Punjabi)
Original post by Zeegie
Errrr lol no, I love being in this country :smile:

And before, I was kidding, I normally wear black because it suits me better and most of the peng clothes I have are black. LOOOOOOL

No really, I like black, it goes with anything, atm I'm actually wearing a black polka dot dress :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: green doesn't look good on me, green earrings do though, but I only have one pair.

I was just kidding. :tongue:

I knoww, I love black too. There was a time I used to wear black all the time but then my friends thought I was being emo so I had to 'bring color' into my life.

Haha, but the the green cricket shirt looks awesome with everyone. I wear it to school to show it off too. :biggrin:

Latest

Trending

Trending