The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Nav_Mallhi
That message want directed at you, but I guess now that you've mentioned it, your messages did alarm me a bit :wink: And not to mention how unimpressed Juliethecat was! :biggrin:

Ooh, I want to know what he said now :tongue:

I'm considering it :biggrin:

At least someone else realises that m sixth form is weird! It's just this crazy Grammar school that I've been forced to go to! But it can be pretty fun at time :smile:

What about you? What do you do?

Hey, I went to a grammar school. I quite liked it there :tongue: Fires in the chemistry labs :smile:
Original post by de_monies
Ooh, I want to know what he said now :tongue:

Hey, I went to a grammar school. I quite liked it there :tongue: Fires in the chemistry labs :smile:

Ask him :biggrin:

I like the school, its proper harry Potter style, with all the huge doors and staircases. But no magic happens there :frown:

I've had a few mishaps in the chemistry labs as well :/
Reply 9322
Private school <3

LOL, no, I am not a right winger. I just like my shhccooolll :biggrin:
Ask him :biggrin:

I like the school, its proper harry Potter style, with all the huge doors and staircases. But no magic happens there :frown:

I've had a few mishaps in the chemistry labs as well :/

Ooh, my school turned in to an academy, but kept it's name. They want more monies :tongue:

Not just chemistry. The science labs in general :tongue:
Original post by Zeegie
Ahahah but surely if your personality is un-emo like then you wouldn't appear as an emo? Like I laugh and run around and be wild and crazy all the time despite looking like I might just have stepped out of a funeral :/ aahhhh that's cool you don it on for school ahahah

Haha, yeah that's true. So green shirt it is?
Reply 9325
Original post by AlligatorSky
Haha, yeah that's true. So green shirt it is?

Still no. LOOOOOL
I'm considering it :biggrin:

At least someone else realises that m sixth form is weird! It's just this crazy Grammar school that I've been forced to go to! But it can be pretty fun at time :smile:

What about you? What do you do?

Haha it'll be worth it in the end though i suppose! I can imagine.
I took a gap year after college, all things going being well will be at uni in september to do pharmacy. Working at the moment though, saving, hopefully to have a loongg holiday in May, June and July if my parents let me & save up for uni too :-)

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Zeegie
Still no. LOOOOOL

Grey? It has some black in it :tongue:

That being said, I'm wearing grey atm
Original post by martialartist123
I took a gap year after college, all things going being well will be at uni in september to do pharmacy. Working at the moment though, saving, hopefully to have a loongg holiday in May, June and July if my parents let me & save up for uni too :-)

Posted from TSR Mobile

Wait.If your parents let you?
Reply 9329
Grey? It has some black in it :tongue:

That being said, I'm wearing grey atm

Wearing grey makes sweat patches more visible. I'm not exactly a sweaty betty, but a girl would be more careful with that colour, unless if it was sleeveless or something, provided one doesn't get a mahoosive sweat patch at the back.
Original post by martialartist123

Posted from TSR Mobile

Pharmacy sounds like a really ice degree. Where have you applied?

Same! I'm planning to go on holiday in the Summer. Hopefully I should be going to Cyprus. Where are you planning to go? :smile:
Original post by Zeegie
Wearing grey makes sweat patches more visible. I'm not exactly a sweaty betty, but a girl would be more careful with that colour, unless if it was sleeveless or something, provided one doesn't get a mahoosive sweat patch at the back.

I've never had an issue? Don't particularly sweat either tbf
Original post by Zeegie
Still no. LOOOOOL

Come on Zeegie. WHERE'S THE SPIRIT?!
Reply 9333
NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Bale bale whyyy?!!?!?!
Reply 9334
Come on Zeegie. WHERE'S THE SPIRIT?!

LOL!!!! Dude I ain't changing again! I just had a shower.
Original post by Zeegie

So did I. Well not just now, but I did have it late. We'll all make you change :tongue:
Reply 9336
I've never had an issue? Don't particularly sweat either tbf

Good for you. LOL
Original post by Zeegie

Tomorrow? :biggrin:
Tomorrow? :biggrin:

We can do this. We can make her wear another colour :tongue: Green probably looks better on girls as well tbf
We can do this. We can make her wear another colour :tongue: Green probably looks better on girls as well tbf

Yes we can! (Obama, lol) And it's so fun wearing the shirt and rubbing it into the Indians' faces when we win. :tongue:
Just kidding, but I still like seeing the look on their faces.