The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by hasan4life
How do u remember it all? lol all my passwords are the same haha, never once ive been hacked :smile: and quiet short too :tongue:
this january lol. ahh i see, yh the windows 8 is pretty cool, takes time to get used to it lol, video browsing for some things are crap though.

Lol, most of my passwords are entirely unique. I use lastpass. Get it from here:

https://lastpass.com/f?801836

Erm, for video browsing, I just use what I normally use ie: YouTube?

nope, bombs going off, kidnapping, killings, war with india, corrupt govt, massive unemployment, poor roads, and safety..etc.
lol i'll try.

loool, lol nah it would have been true, islamabad would kick londans ass :wink:
i've rejected in the region of 50-100 rishtas from pakistan in the last 2 years :rofl:

Yeah that's true about Pakistan. A lot of issues at the very top. Bloody hell 50-100 rishtas. I've had none (Not that I'd want any)

Original post by Revent
No it won't :lol: Wooow for real? :eek:

She's not a Muslim lol. She's an agnostic and not a no sex before marriage either. Wow, I always thought it's dangerous to go there :erm:

Yeah, my dad tried to do it without me knowing :mmm: Everything was being sorted out and all that and then my mum found out and she was like over my dead body :rofl:

Ah fair enough, and don't you just love mums. Mine would do the same lol. Kashmir is one of the safest parts of Pakistan to go to. I mean, they're even allowed to run themselves (to an extent)
(edited 11 years ago)
Original post by Revent
No it won't :lol: Wooow for real? :eek:

She's not a Muslim lol. She's an agnostic and not a no sex before marriage either. Wow, I always thought it's dangerous to go there :erm:

Yeah, my dad tried to do it without me knowing :mmm: Everything was being sorted out and all that and then my mum found out and she was like over my dead body :rofl:

now it won't :frown: lool yh haha :sigh:
Original post by AlligatorSky
Bombs go off in certain areas like Waziristan and Quetta (atm) who's saying go there?
Kidnappings are very rare, I've lived there for a long time, my dad's a politician, non of us have been kidnapped.
War with India? You mean up in Kashmir? Same with the bombs thing, who's telling you to go there?
The president is corrupt not ALL of the government.
If you've got a good degree and stuff, you'll get a job.
The roads are fine, the safety is fine.

Stop complaining about Pakistan if the last time you saw it was like 10 years ago. Man up and actually go there, and I don't mean go to some random village and judge the whole country by that.

by you saying travel the whole country, id have to travel the bomb places too :rolleyes:
british ppl are more likely to get kidnapped then residents of pakistan.
yes exactly a degree, i haven't got it yet. but what about the rest of my family, they don't have one.
that i will agree on, but its the presidents decisions that count.
the safety is far from fine.
lol i will one day, i don't wanna go with my parents yet. and i didn't say its a bad place to live, i said its worser then england lol.

Original post by Revent
Don't you get like 10 year olds on motorcycles and stuff? That's not exactly safe :mmm: My mum used to do that :rofl:

yh :rofl:
YO MY PAKIS. LOVE FROM INDIA(Ish)

by you saying travel the whole country, id have to travel the bomb places too :rolleyes:
british ppl are more likely to get kidnapped then residents of pakistan.
yes exactly a degree, i haven't got it yet. but what about the rest of my family, they don't have one.
that i will agree on, but its the presidents decisions that count.
the safety is far from fine.
lol i will one day, i don't wanna go with my parents yet. and i didn't say its a bad place to live, i said its worser then england lol.

There are a lot of rough areas here too, that have a high number of murders etc. We don't go there, do we?
And no, don't get so happy, you guys don't have the word British stamped on your faces, you look like normal Pakistanis, and if it's the accent, we have accents too, but we don't get kidnapped.
Who gets a job anywhere without a degree? :s-smilie:
The president will hopefully change next year, everyone know he was a mistake.
And no the safety is fine. There are guards in like every house in Islamabad, and those who still don't feel safe enough keep body guards too. There's security everywhere.
Original post by de_monies
Lol, most of my passwords are entirely unique. I use lastpass. Get it from here:

Yeah that's true about Pakistan. A lot of issues at the very top. Bloody hell 50-100 rishtas. I've had none (Not that I'd want any)

Ah fair enough, and don't you just love mums. Mine would do the same lol. Kashmir is one of the safest parts of Pakistan to go to. I mean, they're even allowed to run themselves (to an extent)

lol fair enough haha, atleast u get ur passwords safe haha. lol yh utube sometimes work or it lags too :redface:
loool lucky haha, basically my dad took my pic to pakistan and my grandma basically asked shows them to ppl :afraid: and the deals made between families when i was little, but i never allowed it lol.
Original post by Crystal Fighter

Pakistanis* :unimpressed:
There are a lot of rough areas here too, that have a high number of murders etc. We don't go there, do we?
And no, don't get so happy, you guys don't have the word British stamped on your faces, you look like normal Pakistanis, and if it's the accent, we have accents too, but we don't get kidnapped.
And no the safety is fine. There are guards in like every house in Islamabad, and those who still don't feel safe enough keep body guards too. There's security everywhere.

yh of course there are a lot of rough areas here too, lol everytime i went town in pakistan they instantly knew i was from england.
you can here in england, u just need GCSE'S
lool basically the rich are protected, what about the poor? there's millions on the street begging, in england theres a few minority, no help for the poor in pakistan, here u have benefits and shelter for homeless. its quite a safe place to live too, murders here are rare, their its a normal daily thing now.
lol fair enough haha, atleast u get ur passwords safe haha. lol yh utube sometimes work or it lags too :redface:
loool lucky haha, basically my dad took my pic to pakistan and my grandma basically asked shows them to ppl :afraid: and the deals made between families when i was little, but i never allowed it lol.

YouTube lagging would probably be a result of your CPU, your wireless card, or the network. If another PC has no issues, it's obvs not the network.

If it's the wireless card, you could try with a new one, and if it's any thing else, well it comes down to the CPU being a bit...poor

Oh wow. I wouldn't want to get married to someone I don't know!

Pakistanis* :unimpressed:

This. I don't particularly like saying "paki" myself tbf

As AlligatorSky said and we love you back :love:
Reply 9589

That's funny ya know. I've ONLY heard negative things about Kashmir :tongue: Maybe cos of Fanaa: teehee:

I don't think they're allowed but then again WHO'S TELLING YOU TO DO THAT. STOP BLAMING THE COUNTRY.

I SWEAR I WANT TO SHOOT MYSELF RIGHT NOW.

I'm not blaming the country :tongue: Just the people :wink: :giggle: But for real, I mean imagine walking across a road like that :erm: How would I fit in with the Pakistanis though if I went? :tongue: so they don't recognise me as a foreigner :tongue:

Only the houses of the politicians would have guards, the others dont feel any threat on their life, noone in my families sector in islamabad has security. Dangerous being related to a politician. And fair enough, I understand you feel the need to defend pakistan, but speaking about pakistan safety and the safety levels here is a joke.
Oh, and from me having been pakistan a few times, oh yes, its bloody simple to tell between a pakistani and a british pakistani.
Sorry if I caused any offence there btw!
yh of course there are a lot of rough areas here too, lol everytime i went town in pakistan they instantly knew i was from england.
you can here in england, u just need GCSE'S
lool basically the rich are protected, what about the poor? there's millions on the street begging, in england theres a few minority, no help for the poor in pakistan, here u have benefits and shelter for homeless. its quite a safe place to live too, murders here are rare, their its a normal daily thing now.

I don't know, they must have like super powers to read your mind and find out you're from England.
Yes but if you've got the money, it doesn't mean you run away and live in England and forget about them. If you actually care about poor people, you'd want to live there and make a difference.

And I don't want to talk about this anymore. I'm more than happy if you guys stay out of there.
Original post by Revent
That's funny ya know. I've ONLY heard negative things about Kashmir :tongue: Maybe cos of Fanaa: teehee:

I'm not blaming the country :tongue: Just the people :wink: :giggle: But for real, I mean imagine walking across a road like that :erm: How would I fit in with the Pakistanis though if I went? :tongue: so they don't recognise me as a foreigner :tongue:

Fanna? And you wouldn't People know you're from the UK. You can just... tell

Original post by Warlord
Only the houses of the politicians would have guards, the others dont feel any threat on their life, noone in my families sector in islamabad has security. Dangerous being related to a politician. And fair enough, I understand you feel the need to defend pakistan, but speaking about pakistan safety and the safety levels here is a joke.
Oh, and from me having been pakistan a few times, oh yes, its bloody simple to tell between a pakistani and a british pakistani.

This. When you go to any place, you can tell who's Pakistani and who's British!

Sorry if I caused any offence there btw!

Lol. Dw about it. Like I said, we love you too :smile:
Original post by Warlord

No they're not. If you've been to Islamabad, almost every single house there has a guard. (ours doesn't though)
I wasn't comparing the safety to the safety here. I understand this place is safer. But Pakistan is not a bad place to live in. No you won't get murdered or kidnapped there.
Original post by Revent

I've lived outside of Pakistan most my life, how come no one has called me a foreigner?
(edited 11 years ago)
No you won't get murdered or kidnapped there.

Actually there is a reasonable chance.
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/8588627.stm
Original post by Phantom Lord
Actually there is a reasonable chance.
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/8588627.stm

That's 2 years old.

Edit: 3 actually.
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 9598
I've lived outside of Pakistan all my life, how come no one has called me a foreigner?

You're not a foreigner :tongue: Or if you are, how do you do it? :wink:

Fanna? And you wouldn't People know you're from the UK. You can just... tell

This. When you go to any place, you can tell who's Pakistani and who's British!

Lol. Dw about it. Like I said, we love you too :smile:

Some Bollywood film :tongue: Is it how they're dressed and stuff? :mmm: I can totally dress in a kurta kameez and stuff if need be :tongue:
Original post by Revent
You're not a foreigner :tongue: Or if you are, how do you do it? :wink:

I have a Pakistani passport but I've lived in Pakistan for 4 out of the 18 years of my life. Maybe it's the way you guys act, because you think there's always someone around you trying to kidnap you.

Latest

Trending

Trending