^ Get to work :hmmm:
^ no :eviltongue:
^ Don't get to work :hmmm:
^yes :eviltongue: :lol:
^^ Is a bad influence :hmmm:

^ Is slacking :naughty:
Original post by Stevo F
I'm good thanks :h:

:lol: you do the same as me, except I honestly don't have any other work to do :toofunny:

:five:
^^ is a spoilsport :eviltongue:

^ :five:
Original post by ipoop
I was about to neg this, alas PRSOM! Why do you ask? I find this "insult" to be the stupidest of them all! I have a mother, yes, as does everyone else... It is a statement, end of story, I hate the fact that is considered an insult. If followed by something vulgar and actually insulting such as "your mom was born in a trolley at an Asda car park than I can understand... :;ierre:

Your opinion, but a wrong one at that. And PS. I didn't get PRSOM :wink:
^Lol at you both negging each other over a trivial dispute :mmm:
^ trivial or tribal?:mmm: :lol:

You edited :colonhash: :shakecane:
Reply 6290
Original post by The Mad Dog
Your opinion, but a wrong one at that. And PS. I didn't get PRSOM :wink:

My point still stands, it's a ridiculous "insult" on its own...

Original post by The Epicurean
^Lol at you both negging each other over a trivial dispute :mmm:

Someone other than moi, negged him, PRSOM remember...
(edited 11 years ago)
Original post by ipoop
My point still stands, it's a ridiculous "insult" on its own...

You asked if I had a problem, I was simply telling me my problem was your mom. If you don't find that insulting then that's your choice.
Original post by L'Evil Fish
^ trivial or tribal?:mmm: :lol:

You edited :colonhash: :shakecane:

The fudge? I didn't edit nothing. Look at my post and it doesn't say I edited my post. I think you misread my post and though you seen the word tribal :pierre:
The fudge? I didn't edit nothing. Look at my post and it doesn't say I edited my post. I think you misread my post and though you seen the word tribal :pierre:

I saw trival... So I thought it was trivial, but tribal would've been funnier :tongue:
It feels like you have been gone forever breh :nooo:

I'm the usual breh >_> Just chilling and being uber lazy >_< Whether that is good or not is questionable :mmm:

It is the odd things that make people interesting :yep: Who wants to talk to a normal person who does normal things!? :hand:
Just out of interest, what are the other odd things you do? :holmes:

Although I personally find cereal dry on its own >_< But then again, I don't eat coco pops so maybe they taste good on their own? :holmes:

Exactly. The variety makes it so much more interesting :h: I also often have two bowls of cereal >_>

:five: Normal people are boring! Erm... i always have to say goodnight to my Bruno Poster before i go to sleep. I can be doing this for ages.

^Is a evil fishy

Original post by Simran Mars Foster
:five: Normal people are boring! Erm... i always have to say goodnight to my Bruno Poster before i go to sleep. I can be doing this for ages.

^Is a evil fishy

I hope you aren't being serious about the saying 'goodnight' to your Bruno poster every night before going to sleep :mmm:

>_<
^ is worried about her weird obsession with good nights to posters
^nothing wrong with a bit of poster action.
I hope you aren't being serious about the saying 'goodnight' to your Bruno poster every night before going to sleep :mmm:

>_<

Look at my position next to my post count :mmm:
TH would like me announce to y'all that he enjoys watching Eastenders. He did not want to tell you all himself due to the fact he feared you would judge him thus asked me to tell you.

Using the TSR app.

Latest