The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Maryb_101
Why is there so much oil in this salan!! :lolwut:

cos we love to put oil in our salaan, it's like the special ingredient :tongue:
:tongue: lol
It's like 80% oil 20% keema. Such bakwaas.

Haha you crack me up. So cute.

Ithna oil kyun dalaa.

Only keema is boring add more stuff to the mix, all you have to do is chuck it in! typical way of desi cooking
Original post by rizzl8
lmao thats true, prehaps you should stop eating it?

health and all....

Lool I have.
And of course i'm healthy. I put salad in all my burgers. :tongue:
Original post by Thebreeze8
Haha you crack me up. So cute.

Ithna oil kyun dalaa.

Only keema is boring add more stuff to the mix, all you have to do is chuck it in! typical way of desi cooking

:biggrin:
Lol meine nahi daala-but right now im drinking juiceee
Lool it is typical, this was plain keema -.- the only thing i can properly cook is chicken :pierre:

Original post by hasan4life
cos we love to put oil in our salaan, it's like the special ingredient :tongue:

Lol oh we can't have salan without puttling ATLEAST ten cups of oil in :tongue:
Reply 9724
Lool I have.
And of course i'm healthy. I put salad in all my burgers. :tongue:

wow,that's super healthy !

you must be super fit ... u ought to be a dietitian/health expert.
:biggrin:
Lol meine nahi daala-but right now im drinking juiceee
Lool it is typical, this was plain keema -.- the only thing i can properly cook is chicken :pierre:

Lol oh we can't have salan without puttling ATLEAST ten cups of oil in :tongue:

haha true that :tongue:
can u make salan though lol?
haha true that :tongue:
can u make salan though lol?

Lol yeah i can! Maybe i'll bring some a long to our picnic in hyde park :biggrin:

Original post by rizzl8
wow,that's super healthy !

you must be super fit ... u ought to be a dietitian/health expert.

Sarcasm level: 100. Lol
Lol No i actually work out.
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 9727
Brown problems..not knowing whether kal is tomorrow or today looool

You mean yesterday LL
Original post by Revent
You mean yesterday LL

Piss off. Honestly killed it. I edited it too late and you quoted me. D:
I've deleted it now. -.-
Lol yeah i can! Maybe i'll bring some a long to our pic nic in hyde park :biggrin:

Sarcasm level: 100. Lol
Lol No i actually work out.

lool yes, and kebabs too, chicken sandwhiches and cake :tongue: i'll bring the sunshine haha :tongue:

Original post by Revent
You mean yesterday LL

lool :rofl:
Reply 9730
You guys are misinterpreting things. It's not because of my age, no, it's because of the fact of my personal encounters with Pakistani females that have led me to be like this. I know every single Pakistani females that say they hate each other, or don't like fellow Pakistani girls or are just totally lost.

I'm not generalizing everyone, but it was from all the girls I know. I'm not making comparison's with anyone, but talking generally. I didn't mean to sound harsh, but it was my way of saying it's great to see Pakistani girls that are talking like educated people, but whereas the majority of the girls I know think they're road girls. If anything, I was calling you lot educated and seemed great to be friends with.

I'm not racist either because I class myself as a Pakistani and I'm a Muslim.
lool yes, and kebabs too, chicken sandwhiches and cake :tongue: i'll bring the sunshine haha :tongue:

lool :rofl:

That's not funny hasan! I was supposed to edit it and it was supposed to be funny too :frown:

That's a lot of stuff, are you expecting me to bring it ALL? :tongue: OMG you forgot the icecream and strawberries! Just bring yourself, because you are the sunshine :smile: lool
Reply 9732
That makes no sense to me? Why coudn't you apply whilst doing A levels?...

I haven't even started A Level yet, so I can't apply to University.
Original post by Drizz
You guys are misinterpreting things. It's not because of my age, no, it's because of the fact of my personal encounters with Pakistani females that have led me to be like this. I know every single Pakistani females that say they hate each other, or don't like fellow Pakistani girls or are just totally lost.

I'm not generalizing everyone, but it was from all the girls I know. I'm not making comparison's with anyone, but talking generally. I didn't mean to sound harsh, but it was my way of saying it's great to see Pakistani girls that are talking like educated people, but whereas the majority of the girls I know think they're road girls. If anything, I was calling you lot educated and seemed great to be friends with.

I'm not racist either because I class myself as a Pakistani and I'm a Muslim.

I understand. What I meant was at your age I made similar generalisations, oops another comparison. But forget that, I've had bad experiences with Pakistani females too, in high school I used to give my all and protect my friends but they were selfish, backbiting, plain rude, so I left them and went for college. It took me a while to get over it and they were still disrespectful after all I did for them like put them first in everything.
Original post by Drizz
I haven't even started A Level yet, so I can't apply to University.

Gap year?
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 9735
nearly time for the arrival of beauty and the beast.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 9736
Original post by Thebreeze8
I understand. What I meant was at your age I made similar generalisations, oops another comparison. But forget that, I've had bad experiences with Pakistani females too, in high school I used to give my all and protect my friends but they were selfish, backbiting, plain rude, so I left them and went for college. It took me a while to get over it and they were still disrespectful after all I did for them like put them first in everything.

Yeah, I didn't mean it like this where EVERY SINGLE Pakistani girl I see is going to be moody, uneducated, etc. I'm just pointing out the fact that there'a a lot of uneducated people that seem to be moody, i.e, my experience with them. Like I said, there's some great Pakistani females out there that I'd be friends with for a lifetime, but then there's some that you wouldn't want to be friends with.

The point that I was getting at is that you lot seem determined with your education, great Pakistani females with intentions and just generally nice people. I've encountered many Pakistani females that sway your opinions on most causing stereotypical opinions one on another.
Original post by Zeegie
nearly time for the arrival of beauty and the beast.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Oh you mean your bf? Looool

Come at me bro. :colone:
Original post by Drizz
Yeah, I didn't mean it like this where EVERY SINGLE Pakistani girl I see is going to be moody, uneducated, etc. I'm just pointing out the fact that there'a a lot of uneducated people that seem to be moody, i.e, my experience with them. Like I said, there's some great Pakistani females out there that I'd be friends with for a lifetime, but then there's some that you wouldn't want to be friends with.

The point that I was getting at is that you lot seem determined with your education, great Pakistani females with intentions and just generally nice people. I've encountered many Pakistani females that sway your opinions on most causing stereotypical opinions one on another.

It's like that quote marriage can wait but education doesn't. I grew up with white girls as in friends, they were blonde so that explains my dopeyness lol, but when I met Pakistani girls I had really bad experiences, took me a while to trust them again. Even now, I'm in Uni it's hard for me to trust them again. I'm glad to see young guys like you that actually have brains and are aiming high for a goal, because recently I lost hope because some* brown dudes just seem so lazyfied and selfish.
That's not funny hasan! I was supposed to edit it and it was supposed to be funny too :frown:

That's a lot of stuff, are you expecting me to bring it ALL? :tongue: OMG you forgot the icecream and strawberries! Just bring yourself, because you are the sunshine :smile: lool

lol aww come up with another joke, so i can laugh :biggrin:
lool yes, im sure u can fit it in with ur handbag ini :wink: loool bting the strawberies, i'll get the ice cream from the ice cream van so it doesn't melt haha.
haha oh u :blush:

Latest

Trending

Trending