The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 9860
Itch.
Original post by Zeegie
Yeah you will. Don't you dare leave.

I doubt it. I'll pm you yeah.
Original post by Revent
I will enjoy letting others do my work for me? I don't think I will.

You will enjoy Pakistan. And that's how it is there, you have cooks, servants, drivers etc. It would sound weird to you I know, like it was weird for me to clean my room here.
Reply 9863
I talk to the decent people on this thread on a personal level. Wish I meet them someday..
Reply 9864
Anyways my time is up. Must work chest. Night peeps.
Reply 9865
I wish I could rep the decent people on this thread, especially those who say nice things about me.
Original post by YWArtist
I talk to the decent people on this thread on a personal level. Wish I meet them someday..

How about a TSR Pakistani Soc meet? Typical Pakistani style - Akbars then Pashas :cool:
Original post by Thebreeze8
Hey I'm new here :smile:

Hello, and welcome :smile:

Original post by Dhaal_Chawal
Yeah, he was a crazy guy :laugh:

Er no, that's Goku :pierre:

Oh. Fair enough :tongue:

Original post by Drizz
I'm use TSR more often now, but registered last year. I'm white and Pakistani, but I'm most defiantly a Muslim. I thought I'd join in the discussions along with my fellow Pakistani's.

How's everyone doing?

Hello and welcome :smile: Erm, fine-ish I guess. Yourself?

Original post by Maryb_101
Samosay.
Loool

Pakoraaay!
Original post by Maryb_101
:tongue: lol
It's like 80% oil 20% keema. Such bakwaas.

You want me to send mine over. Specially home made :tongue:

Is there another fight btw?

Original post by rizzl8
lol what's sarcasm?

[video="youtube;WY_amJ0YZrM"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WY_amJ0YZrM[/video]

Original post by Drizz
I don't really like Kit Kat, it's all about Galaxy.

I personally prefer Andromeda

Original post by Revent
Sorry, my box is empty :frown: I've been busy today :rofl:

I know how you feel man. There's that virus going around (I get what you were trying to get at)
Reply 9868
Original post by AlligatorSky
You will enjoy Pakistan. And that's how it is there, you have cooks, servants, drivers etc. It would sound weird to you I know, like it was weird for me to clean my room here.

I'd rather not have that :tongue: Well except for the driver and cook. That's because I don't ever want to drive and my mum can't cook :lol:
Reply 9869
Original post by Icy Flame
How about a TSR Pakistani Soc meet? Typical Pakistani style - Akbars then Pashas :cool:

Don't waste your time.

This tells me you're from Leeds :tongue:

Tbf, I reckon it'd be pretty cool to actually meet up with some of you guys
Original post by Zeegie
Itch.

Scratch

[video="youtube;P33KxKeRnxo"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P33KxKeRnxo[/video]
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 9872

Can tell you're from bradford..
Don't do shiisha..
Akbars is sikk though
Original post by Nav_Mallhi
Definitely can't be me, I'm just too shareef :colondollar:

You are :smile: Hows the as levels going :smile:
Original post by de_monies

LOL - Not really my thing, but that would be the typical day for most Pakistani people here..
Original post by Revent
I'd rather not have that :tongue: Well except for the driver and cook. That's because I don't ever want to drive and my mum can't cook :lol:

The houses are really big there. It's not easy cleaning them yourself. Lol so who makes the food here?

Original post by Revent
Don't waste your time.

Awww. :tongue:

Bloody hell wow. You must be rich! We have this system too, but we call them Mum and dad :tongue:

(Not srs)
LOL - Not really my thing, but that would be the typical day for most Pakistani people here..

Tbf, I've never been to Akbars, and I don't really want to go to Pashas. That's a shisha place right?

I don't do shisha, so... seems a bit pointless
Original post by YWArtist
Can tell you're from bradford..
Don't do shiisha..
Akbars is sikk though

Nah, im not from Bradford. We should go Akbars and get the ladies to pay :biggrin:
Reply 9879
The houses are really big there. It's not easy cleaning them yourself. Lol so who makes the food here?

Awww. :tongue:

My mum obviously, but she doesn't know how to cook, I don't really eat her food much. Most of the time, I buy takeaway or go to my aunty's to eat.

Original post by de_monies

Waste of time, not worth the effort. :smile:

Latest

Trending

Trending