The Student Room Group
Students relax outside, University of Surrey
University of Surrey
Guildford

Surrey Computer Science - Interview question query...

Hi there.

Quick question for anybody who has had an interview in recent years for Computer Science at Surrey.

I note that the interview now covers questions aimed at assessing 'mathematical and logical thinking skills'. Could anyone give me a vague idea of what this covers? Obviously not asking for exact questions and answers, just a basic idea of what sort of area of maths?

Any help would be much appreciated! Very excited for the interview now!

Thanks,
Daniel.
Reply 1
Hey, the interview is nothing that bad. I got some question about swapping objects in each hand round without putting either of them down or swapping them. Something weird like that anyway. And I think i got an equation too. Don't worry about it too much. If you've been invited to an interview, you have an offer.
Students relax outside, University of Surrey
University of Surrey
Guildford
Original post by sir-boffalot
Hi there.

Quick question for anybody who has had an interview in recent years for Computer Science at Surrey.

I note that the interview now covers questions aimed at assessing 'mathematical and logical thinking skills'. Could anyone give me a vague idea of what this covers? Obviously not asking for exact questions and answers, just a basic idea of what sort of area of maths?

Any help would be much appreciated! Very excited for the interview now!

Thanks,
Daniel.

I know this post is nearly two years old, but did you get your offer then?
Also, what kind of maths did they make you do?

Quick Reply