Original post by AlligatorSky
Ah, Sexism.

Yeah :frown:

Original post by Revent
Yes, exactly that :wink:

No

No, that's what kamina is meant to mean :tongue:

Well, I'm obese so it's all good :smile:

Ah fair enough, and just takes some will power man. I bet you're not obese either!
Original post by Revent
Yes, exactly that :wink:

Still a bad son.
Original post by de_monies
Because I am a danger to society apparently. The doctors say that I think I'm George. I mean I AM George. I offer many people lots of monies, and lots of people refuse? This is the life of George

30K puts you as comfortable living imo. I can expect to earn any where between 20 and 90K in my job, with 45K being the average. Doesn't make you rich, and I reckon I'd want to put 2.5K per future child, in a savings account until they're 20, to pay for uni or a deposit on a house etc...

More disposable income means more to spend on parents, kids, networks :tongue:

as a single person, 30k is a lot but yes 50k imo means u are very rich haha. thats a good thing to do, don't have a football team, then it may provide difficult :tongue:

In Pakistan. It's normal there.

for the rich it is yes..
Original post by Eternal*
Dude after I won top poster from MK6. I realised I spent too much of my life on this thread. So I decided to waste my time on other **** like watching movies, or youtube. But actually im doing my Law notes. How u been lover?

oh haha true, could have pmed me too u know lol, haha i do that too aswell :tongue: ooh u going uni ths year?
im good, hbu?
Original post by Zeegie
You know you all wanna piece of me.

All I want from you is your bank account details. This is all I require :tongue:
Original post by Revent
I remember you from somewhere :tongue:

Cant help you with that... Unless you have another name?

Original post by YWArtist
Because I don't text girls!

You could have just said that then, rather than sending a rude text and then deleting me off msn and tsr
Original post by YWArtist
Because I don't text girls!

Are you gay? lol had to be said
Reply 9966
Still a bad son.

He is a good son, don't diss. He doesn't think it either. But I think he is. So waa.
Reply 9967
Yeah :frown:

Ah fair enough, and just takes some will power man. I bet you're not obese either!

Yeah, I totally am. BMI of 33. :erm:

Still a bad son.

Honesty makes me a good son :tongue:
Original post by hasan4life

for the rich it is yes..

Trust me. Even the not so rich in Pakistan have them.
Reply 9969
Original post by Thebreeze8

No he is a midfielder in FC Shareef.
as a single person, 30k is a lot but yes 50k imo means u are very rich haha. thats a good thing to do, don't have a football team, then it may provide difficult :tongue:

for the rich it is yes..

oh haha true, could have pmed me too u know lol, haha i do that too aswell :tongue: ooh u going uni ths year?
im good, hbu?

Lol. 50K isn't much when it's taxed at 40% !!!! I don't plan on having a football team. I'd want no more than three kids, with a four or five year age gap between them . One boy, one girl and one whatever. Same like my own family tbh
im good, hbu?

We did PM for a bit, u updated me on Sheila :wink:
and ended our *cough* engagement *cough*

Hehe, nah I just stopped talking on here, everyone was getting annoying and there were tooo many two faced people.
Original post by Zeegie
You know you all wanna piece of me.

no!!
have u seen the urban dictionary definition that i posted :rofl:
Original post by Revent
You're ****ed up sis.

Then I'd be lying. Lying is bad.

scoundrel I guess is the closest word I can think of.

Nah, I'd never cook :tongue: I don't mind takeaways :smile:

My little brother is the best :tongue:
Reply 9974
All I want from you is your bank account details. This is all I require :tongue:

The access to my "account" has a very enigmatic password and is VIP only.
Original post by Zeegie
He is a good son, don't diss. He doesn't think it either. But I think he is. So waa.

I'm confused. I thought you were supposed to be his sister, not his mom. :s-smilie:

Original post by Revent

If you insist.
Reply 9976
Original post by Thebreeze8

Haha *sigh*
Get to know me and the answer will become clear
Anyone have Tiny Tower?
Reply 9978
Original post by Eternal*
Cant help you with that... Unless you have another name?

You could have just said that then, rather than sending a rude text and then deleting me off msn and tsr

Were you in the Asian soc at any point? :smile:
Original post by Revent
Yeah, I totally am. BMI of 33. :erm:

BMI is bull **** tbf, but if you ARE obese, then you should join us sometimes? We can both work on ourselves. I mean, I was fatter than what I am now, but this damn stomach :angry: :mad:

Latest